WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

My biggest concern is I don't want the Avengers fighting a faceless horde of minions again. Seen that with A1 and A2. I loved the close and personal fighting so much that I hope they bring that back with A3 1 and 2. If Thanos brings minions I only hope it's 10 dudes max.
I want there to be levels. I wouldn't mind a few Crossbone/Nebula etc level goons to fight for Thanos. Kind of like what X-Men

Outside of Natasha and Clint who is really friends on the Avengers?

I'd say Bruce and him are friends

Bruce and Tony are friends

Natasha and Clint

Vision and Wanda

Cap and Bw

Cap and Falcon

Also looks like IM is going to have a disgusting surrogate Daddy relationship with Spidey (barf)

Last edited:
My biggest concern is I don't want the Avengers fighting a faceless horde of minions again. Seen that with A1 and A2. I loved the close and personal fighting so much that I hope they bring that back with A3 1 and 2. If Thanos brings minions I only hope it's 10 dudes max.

I want there to be levels. I wouldn't mind a few Crossbone/Nebula etc level goons to fight for Thanos. Kind of like what X-Men

4908007-1321214294-tumbl.jpg

I don't see why IM was so pissed off over Rhodey when he very rarely even acknowledges that he exists.

He didn't even acknowledge how much he changed from 2008-2010. What a bad friend.
Rhodey is his only real friend on the avengers

everyone else just puts up with him because of his talents

and vision is not someone you can go to the bar and joke around with 
Outside of Natasha and Clint who is really friends in the Avengers?

cap and natasha

cap and sam

cap and wanda

wanda and vision

clint and wanda

I think the Russo's did a better job with this film than the actual writers of the original comic book storyline did.
I wouldn't go that far. The original CW storyline was too expansive to put on film. But following the events of the battles the avengers had made more sense for the movie. So this is essentially a scaled down version. But still a good version no less. 

I think the scaled down nature made for a far better written and more entertaining story overall. In all honesty i'd say this was better than the comic in nearly every way.
the whole registration argument made more sense in the comics when there was a real issue with reckless super powered people running around trying to be heroes.

in the movies every super hero is a part of or being tracked by the avengers and the avengers have never shown any sign of being careless or not caring about saving lives.

in the movie other than being a way for tony to relieve his guilt, the accords make 0 sense for the avengers. 

Not really. The reckless argument was then applied to the entire superhero community, made up of people that had been doing this job for decades and had saved the world a dozen times over. Then, after a group of less then a dozen new heroes acts reckless it's suddenly all heroes that are painted as the bad guys. Here, it's only a few heroes and they're then all being held accountable as they've all actually been involved in destructive events recently. Makes far more sense.

That scene with the mother blaming Tony made more sense as well, as in the comics it was some random woman whom he'd not only never met before, but whose child had again died in an event he had zero involvement in. Yet for some reason she singles him out to get pissed off at. That was incredibly terrible :lol: At least her the woman's kid was a direct casualty of AOU.
from the perspective of the avengers it doesn't make any sense because they already do a good job of holding themselves accountable. The governments of the world are trying to guilt trip the avengers into accountability for like 80 people dying in NY when the world security counsel was never held accountable for being okay with nuking all of NYC killing millions? 

in the comics it made sense because there were other groups of "heroes" outside of the avengers who were super reckless and needed to be held accountable but in the movie it was only dealing with the avengers who were already highly organised and focused on accountability. The only two avengers who were not being held accountable were thor and the hulk which even if everyone in the movie signed the accords they still would have no idea where the two of them are.

The mother blaming tony makes sense in what the mother felt and who she was mad at, and it made sense for tony for feeling guilty about it. but that whole situation was entirely tony's fault in the first place. The avenger's high sense of accounabilty was shown in AOU when Tony wanted to just destroy the flying city but Cap convinced them to try and make sure everyone on the city was given an opportunity to evacuate. 

the MCU governments have proven time after time to be corrupt and incompetent, in most movies they are portrayed as the antagonists. It makes no sense for any of the avengers to want to surrender major decision making powers to them. 

No they don't, which is why there was an issue at all. They answer to no one but themselves, which isn't any type of security or accountability at all.The World Security Council is then gone, so that's irrelevant.

There was 1 group in the comics, made up of a bunch of noobs that were reckless and then caused a terrible accident due to said recklessness, which somehow was enough to drag in dozens of other heroes who weren't involved at all. That was reaching at its finest. Whereas in the film, all the Avengers have been involved in destructive actions that have seen them save the day, but also caused however many casualties. Some of them have been relegated to America and others haven't. These actions, along with the fact that the Avengers don't answer to any type of higher authority then caused the governments of the world to be concerned.

The American Government in Marvel comics has proven to be corrupt and incompetent time and time again, so by that argument the Registration Act didn't make any sense in the comics either :lol: But no, 117 governments have not proven time and time again to be corrupt. You've had a few at best via the Security Council.
The premise for the concept was a reach cuz we got like 50 years of stories at the time with just as much destructive events.

To be clearer, the New Warriors were written terribly to make that all go down. Still doesn't make sense why Night Thrasher (who is basically teenage black Batman) is a part of a team that decides to make a reality show out of them beating up criminals. Just imagine if Batman suddenly had the JL put on t.v. to showcase their heroism you'd just be :smh: :stoneface: wondering when they reveal this is happening on some other universe. So even for that it was some bad reasoning with the writing for how the issue got started.

I'm just going by what was presented on screen.
And you didn't see Steve break in or how he broke them out.
All we know is that it was just cap that got them out and he didn't even have any of his gear with him.
Hence, all you know is that Steve played a part in breaking them out.

You're talking as if the scene showed Steve prying the doors off their cells and we just saw the gang of them hop in to some aircraft Steve had parked in BK and they flew back to Wakanda.
Plus it wouldn't make sense for BP to help him, as a king of a respected nation he cant be seen breaking into a high security facility run by the governments of the world, that would just be stupid of him to do.
All T'Challa needs to do is wear some shades and a no brand baseball cap and nobody would recognize him.
and this is fully consistent with the habitual cluelessness of the government. 
I feel like you keep saying "government" but really never make sense of it or attach a country to it.

Can I get a list of the "cluelessness", corruption, and incompetence you constantly keep saying exists in the government in the MCU? I mean we haven't even seen how the bulk of the nations gov. operate until this movie. Other than we've seen the failed country of Sokovia, some middle eastern countries where Tony killed some terrorists, and few glimpses of a few other countries but not how their gov. work to say they're corrupt of incompetent or clueless. Cuz I feel like you're just mixing SHIELD's mistakes with the American gov. In all these MCU movies the American gov. hasn't even had a huge presence. Are you including AoS? Cuz just in the movies like I said before we got Incredible Hulk and the IM movies where we see gov. presence and it's not a whole lot to talk about in the IM movies. We've mainly dealt with SHIELD, Hydra, and that world council in Avengers and TWS.

at the end of the day it was easy enough to accomplish in at most a week, with little to no help. 
This an egregious assumption :lol:

You literally just pulled that out your ***.
Hulk:

ross brings tanks to a college campus to try and capture banner, causes destruction

causes the creation of a huge stronger than hulk monster who is set loose on the city, probably killing people
Like I said you mainly have the Hulk movie and the IM movie where gov. officials play a role. In the IM movies it's mainly senatorial hearings and then some officials in the war dept. funding Hammer so he could provide them crappy weapons and robots.

Avengers:

A committee consisting of government leaders from around the world give the green light to nuking all of NYC despite nick fury who has a better understanding of the situation telling them not to
No. This was the world council that Nick Fury answered to. The 5 or 6 ppl in the shadows that Fury answered to. This was all SHIELD.

They did not show the president in the situation room okaying a nuke on NYC. It was SHIELD's world council.

Iron Man 2:

Congressman who is a member of hydra tries to force Tony to give up his tech to the government (which hydra can then take)

Iron Man 3:

Vice President schemes with terrorists to get the president killed so that he can take power
This is something I already mentioned and is at best an example of corruption. Not incompetence or cluelessness.

Cap 1:

Creates what is physically the greatest soldier in the world out of a man who loves his country and is highly willing to help fight for it with technology which probably costed millions of dollars to develop. Wastes his talents doing marketing for the army without any intention of training him to be a soldier.
:rofl: You going back to the 1940s bruh? :rofl: :lol: :smh:

As far as cost, they already did the estimate for the program. It wasn't millions, plural. The SHIELD costed more money than the program :lol: From what I recall they didn't have much faith in the program which is why after Erskine was assassinated the whole thing was shut down.

Keep in mind, the US government was funding a little program that actually worked for them called the Manhattan Project but hey I dunno if that's an example of incompetence I wouldn't want to see the the US being competent. They'd probably take care of Thanos without the Avengers.
Cap 2:

Major government branch has been run by hydra this entire time. BTW you're right Shield is not the US government it is run by "an international counsil formed of politicians from some of the world's most powerful countries". So it's actually closer to the UN than the US Government, but regardless it is still being run by people who are employed by governments.

Cap 3:

As soon as they catch bucky their security allows a terrorist to interview him and break him out. The man assigned to overlook the avengers is constantly disrespected and even ignored by Tony Stark.

There's probably more examples, I honestly don't remember anything about the thor movies, but basically anytime any government plays a role in any of the movie's plots they are either corrupt or incompetent. 
So like I thought, there isn't a ton of incompetence, cluelessness, or corruption by any one government where you could be like this one gov. is unreliable because of their corruption and incompetence.

The main, biggest and most important stuff you're talking about is the failing of SHIELD and hell even they bounced back with Coulson as director. Especially since he answers directly to the president now.

funny that cap said this to tony in AOU:

Steve Rogers: Well, I guess you know. Whether you'd tell us is a bit of a question.
okay so if tony did happen to have a fix for bucky, how would that have made the events of CW any different? 

bucky is framed

cap saves bucky from being killed by the government

bucky has to do the mandatory psych eval when he gets to the facility, zemo breaks him out and everyone tries to stop him
Well if Tony had a fix for him, I'm pretty sure he would've stepped in to fix him before any bull **** psych evaluation cuz Tony would know if Bucky did bomb the meeting he may have been programmed by somebody to do so.

Hell if Cap tells Tony about Bucky, there's a good chance Tony finds Bucky before AOU. Then Bucky would've been an Avenger trying to make up for his past crimes.

But hey when you got a scumbag friend like Steve this is what happens.
the psych eval is mandatory under government regulations
Again if Tony Stark has relevant info and an actual solution to help Bucky he's getting to meet with Bucky probably with Cap before some government therapist.

The eval may be mandatory but that doesn't mean it's immediate.

no one expected zemo to happen so they would have just gone through with it because it's harmless and at the time tony was all about giving some control to the government
Yeah they probably would've but what I'm saying is if Steve told Tony any of this stuff after TWS, there's a great chance Tony and Banner for that matter cook up a solution and find Bucky before AOU so Zemo would end up with a different plan. If we say they don't find Bucky and things go on and he's framed in CW, I'm still sure they'd have something they'd think would work and help Bucky and they'd do that before Zemo gets in the room.

At best, Zemo knocks out the power before they get to do it, tries to get to Bucky or says the command words over a loud speaker if you want the movie to keep going as is.

tony knew about bucky and his brain washing, that's why at no point of the movie he was like "what he was brainwashed this entire time?!?"

even at the airport he was like "just come in with bucky and we will figure things out" which is exactly what he would have said if he had the cure

if you guys have to reach THIS hard to discredit cap, its almost not even worth replying to :lol:
Tony would've helped him and probably come up with something that works. If Steve asked for Tony's help.

He didn't.
at the end of the day everything worked out like it was supposed to. 
I'm pretty sure Cap doesn't want to be a fugitive from the law/forced in to retirement along with ******* up the lives of Wanda, Clint, and Scott (a dude he barely knows that really put a lot on the line for him).

If that's how Steve wanted things to work out he's a scumbag beyond redemption.

I wonder if rhodes will still suit up.

you know Stark will have him in an upgraded suit

You know since they don't have the X-Men they should see about giving Rhodey one of those floating hover chairs Professor Xavier's used before :lol:
We have exoskeletons todays that assist people to walk despite paralysis, it's an insult to Stark Enterprises for Tony to not hook Rhodey up with something.

Extremis could easily solve the problem.
If there's an IM4, I want it to be revealed Tony has been tinkering with extremis to improve it (like he did in the comics) from lava monsters so he could help Rhodey and make it the true upgrade it actually is suppose to be; armor in the bones, entire biology evolved with use of bleeding edge tech, etc.

In the comics there's a time Rhodey gets so injured he becomes half machine (but lets not look like we're copying DC's Cyborg) and becomes an actual War Machine. I think they could go that angle with Tony improving w/e prosthetic or harness he gets.

Last edited:
I always got the impression that tony and bruce were only together because they worked on science things

but he always seemed annoyed by tony when they work together and they never really had any non work related conversations 

cap and natasha

cap and sam

cap and wanda

wanda and vision

clint and wanda

The only friendships that are Cap and Bucky status are

Clint and Natasia

Tony and Rhodey

Rest are friends but I haven't seen anything that tells me they're on that level of closeness

I think the Russo's did a better job with this film than the actual writers of the original comic book storyline did.
I wouldn't go that far. The original CW storyline was too expansive to put on film. But following the events of the battles the avengers had made more sense for the movie. So this is essentially a scaled down version. But still a good version no less. 

I think the scaled down nature made for a far better written and more entertaining story overall. In all honesty i'd say this was better than the comic in nearly every way.
the whole registration argument made more sense in the comics when there was a real issue with reckless super powered people running around trying to be heroes.

in the movies every super hero is a part of or being tracked by the avengers and the avengers have never shown any sign of being careless or not caring about saving lives.

in the movie other than being a way for tony to relieve his guilt, the accords make 0 sense for the avengers. 

Not really. The reckless argument was then applied to the entire superhero community, made up of people that had been doing this job for decades and had saved the world a dozen times over. Then, after a group of less then a dozen new heroes acts reckless it's suddenly all heroes that are painted as the bad guys. Here, it's only a few heroes and they're then all being held accountable as they've all actually been involved in destructive events recently. Makes far more sense.

That scene with the mother blaming Tony made more sense as well, as in the comics it was some random woman whom he'd not only never met before, but whose child had again died in an event he had zero involvement in. Yet for some reason she singles him out to get pissed off at. That was incredibly terrible
laugh.gif
At least her the woman's kid was a direct casualty of AOU.
from the perspective of the avengers it doesn't make any sense because they already do a good job of holding themselves accountable. The governments of the world are trying to guilt trip the avengers into accountability for like 80 people dying in NY when the world security counsel was never held accountable for being okay with nuking all of NYC killing millions? 

in the comics it made sense because there were other groups of "heroes" outside of the avengers who were super reckless and needed to be held accountable but in the movie it was only dealing with the avengers who were already highly organised and focused on accountability. The only two avengers who were not being held accountable were thor and the hulk which even if everyone in the movie signed the accords they still would have no idea where the two of them are.

The mother blaming tony makes sense in what the mother felt and who she was mad at, and it made sense for tony for feeling guilty about it. but that whole situation was entirely tony's fault in the first place. The avenger's high sense of accounabilty was shown in AOU when Tony wanted to just destroy the flying city but Cap convinced them to try and make sure everyone on the city was given an opportunity to evacuate. 

the MCU governments have proven time after time to be corrupt and incompetent, in most movies they are portrayed as the antagonists. It makes no sense for any of the avengers to want to surrender major decision making powers to them. 
No they don't, which is why there was an issue at all. They answer to no one but themselves, which isn't any type of security or accountability at all.The World Security Council is then gone, so that's irrelevant.

There was 1 group in the comics, made up of a bunch of noobs that were reckless and then caused a terrible accident due to said recklessness, which somehow was enough to drag in dozens of other heroes who weren't involved at all. That was reaching at its finest. Whereas in the film, all the Avengers have been involved in destructive actions that have seen them save the day, but also caused however many casualties. Some of them have been relegated to America and others haven't. These actions, along with the fact that the Avengers don't answer to any type of higher authority then caused the governments of the world to be concerned.

The American Government in Marvel comics has proven to be corrupt and incompetent time and time again, so by that argument the Registration Act didn't make any sense in the comics either
laugh.gif
But no, 117 governments have not proven time and time again to be corrupt. You've had a few at best via the Security Council.
The premise for the concept was a reach cuz we got like 50 years of stories at the time with just as much destructive events.

To be clearer, the New Warriors were written terribly to make that all go down. Still doesn't make sense why Night Thrasher (who is basically teenage black Batman) is a part of a team that decides to make a reality show out of them beating up criminals. Just imagine if Batman suddenly had the JL put on t.v. to showcase their heroism you'd just be
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
wondering when they reveal this is happening on some other universe. So even for that it was some bad reasoning with the writing for how the issue got started.

I'm just going by what was presented on screen.
And you didn't see Steve break in or how he broke them out.
All we know is that it was just cap that got them out and he didn't even have any of his gear with him.
Hence, all you know is that Steve played a part in breaking them out.

You're talking as if the scene showed Steve prying the doors off their cells and we just saw the gang of them hop in to some aircraft Steve had parked in BK and they flew back to Wakanda.
Plus it wouldn't make sense for BP to help him, as a king of a respected nation he cant be seen breaking into a high security facility run by the governments of the world, that would just be stupid of him to do.
All T'Challa needs to do is wear some shades and a no brand baseball cap and nobody would recognize him.
and this is fully consistent with the habitual cluelessness of the government. 
I feel like you keep saying "government" but really never make sense of it or attach a country to it.

Can I get a list of the "cluelessness", corruption, and incompetence you constantly keep saying exists in the government in the MCU? I mean we haven't even seen how the bulk of the nations gov. operate until this movie. Other than we've seen the failed country of Sokovia, some middle eastern countries where Tony killed some terrorists, and few glimpses of a few other countries but not how their gov. work to say they're corrupt of incompetent or clueless. Cuz I feel like you're just mixing SHIELD's mistakes with the American gov. In all these MCU movies the American gov. hasn't even had a huge presence. Are you including AoS? Cuz just in the movies like I said before we got Incredible Hulk and the IM movies where we see gov. presence and it's not a whole lot to talk about in the IM movies. We've mainly dealt with SHIELD, Hydra, and that world council in Avengers and TWS.

at the end of the day it was easy enough to accomplish in at most a week, with little to no help. 
This an egregious assumption
laugh.gif

You literally just pulled that out your ***.
Hulk:

ross brings tanks to a college campus to try and capture banner, causes destruction

causes the creation of a huge stronger than hulk monster who is set loose on the city, probably killing people
Like I said you mainly have the Hulk movie and the IM movie where gov. officials play a role. In the IM movies it's mainly senatorial hearings and then some officials in the war dept. funding Hammer so he could provide them crappy weapons and robots.
Avengers:

A committee consisting of government leaders from around the world give the green light to nuking all of NYC despite nick fury who has a better understanding of the situation telling them not to
No. This was the world council that Nick Fury answered too. The 5 or 6 ppl in the shadows that Fury answered too. This was all SHIELD.

They did not show the president in the situation room okaying a nuke on NYC. It was SHIELD's world council.
Iron Man 2:

Congressman who is a member of hydra tries to force Tony to give up his tech to the government (which hydra can then take)

Iron Man 3:

Vice President schemes with terrorists to get the president killed so that he can take power
This is something I already mentioned and is at best an example of corruption. Not incompetence or cluelessness.
Cap 1:

Creates what is physically the greatest soldier in the world out of a man who loves his country and is highly willing to help fight for it with technology which probably costed millions of dollars to develop. Wastes his talents doing marketing for the army without any intention of training him to be a soldier.
roll.gif
You going back to the 1940s bruh?
roll.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif

As far as cost, they already did the estimate for the program. It wasn't millions, plural. The SHIELD costed more money than the program
laugh.gif
From what I recall they didn't have much faith in the program which is why after Erskine was assassinated the whole thing was shut down.

Keep in mind, the US government was funding a little program that actually worked for them called the Manhattan Project but hey I dunno if that's an example of incompetence I wouldn't want to see the the US being competent. They'd probably take care of Thanos without the Avengers.
Cap 2:

Major government branch has been run by hydra this entire time. BTW you're right Shield is not the US government it is run by "an international counsil formed of politicians from some of the world's most powerful countries". So it's actually closer to the UN than the US Government, but regardless it is still being run by people who are employed by governments.

Cap 3:

As soon as they catch bucky their security allows a terrorist to interview him and break him out. The man assigned to overlook the avengers is constantly disrespected and even ignored by Tony Stark.

There's probably more examples, I honestly don't remember anything about the thor movies, but basically anytime any government plays a role in any of the movie's plots they are either corrupt or incompetent. 
So like I thought, there isn't a ton of incompetence, cluelessness, or corruption by any one government where you could be like this one gov. is unreliable because of their corruption and incompetence.

The main, biggest and most important stuff you're talking about is the failing of SHIELD and hell even they bounced back with Coulson as director. Especially since he answers directly to the president now.

funny that cap said this to tony in AOU:

Steve Rogers: Well, I guess you know. Whether you'd tell us is a bit of a question.
okay so if tony did happen to have a fix for bucky, how would that have made the events of CW any different? 

bucky is framed

cap saves bucky from being killed by the government

bucky has to do the mandatory psych eval when he gets to the facility, zemo breaks him out and everyone tries to stop him
Well if Tony had a fix for him, I'm pretty sure he would've stepped in to fix him before any bull **** psych evaluation cuz Tony would know if Bucky did bomb the meeting he may have been programmed by somebody to do so.

Hell if Cap tells Tony about Bucky, there's a good chance Tony finds Bucky before AOU. Then Bucky would've been an Avenger trying to make up for his past crimes.

But hey when you got a scumbag friend like Steve this is what happens.
the psych eval is mandatory under government regulations
Again if Tony Stark has relevant info and an actual solution to help Bucky he's getting to meet with Bucky probably with Cap before some government therapist.

The eval may be mandatory but that doesn't mean it's immediate.

no one expected zemo to happen so they would have just gone through with it because it's harmless and at the time tony was all about giving some control to the government
Yeah they probably would've but what I'm saying is if Steve told Tony any of this stuff after TWS, there's a great chance Tony and Banner for that matter cook up a solution and find Bucky before AOU so Zemo would end up with a different plan. If we say they don't find Bucky and things go on and he's framed in CW, I'm still sure they'd have something they'd think would work and help Bucky and they'd do that before Zemo gets in the room.

At best, Zemo knocks out the power before they get to do it, tries to get to Bucky or says the command words over a loud speaker if you want the movie to keep going as is.
tony knew about bucky and his brain washing, that's why at no point of the movie he was like "what he was brainwashed this entire time?!?"

even at the airport he was like "just come in with bucky and we will figure things out" which is exactly what he would have said if he had the cure

if you guys have to reach THIS hard to discredit cap, its almost not even worth replying to 
laugh.gif
If Cap asked for Tony's help. He would've helped him and probably come up with something that works.

He didn't.
at the end of the day everything worked out like it was supposed to. 
I'm pretty sure Cap doesn't want to be a fugitive from the law/forced in to retirement along with ******* up the lives of Wanda, Clint, and Scott (a dude he barely knows that really put a lot on the line for him).

If that's how Steve wanted things to work out he's a scumbag beyond redemption.
Tony cant even fix his own mental problems 
laugh.gif

he spent over half a billion on some tech that didn't even solve his daddy issues 
laugh.gif

team cap is out and about trying to save the world while tony is once again left with his only friend and has to put up with a boss that he doesn't respect

Cap's whole argument is that people should be able to choose what they stand for. All of his people made their own personal decision to stand with Cap, he didn't force anyone to do anything. 

Team Cap won 
pimp.gif

I always got the impression that tony and bruce were only together because they worked on science things

but he always seemed annoyed by tony when they work together and they never really had any non work related conversations

It looked like to me from Avengers to IM3 to AOU Banner and Stark worked together cuz of their genius and through that formed a bond of friendship with science being the bedrock.

They disagree like most ppl about certain things but were obviously friends. Both are anti-government/establishment after getting a taste of what making weapons for the gov. feels like.

Last edited:

Iron man 3?

cap and natasha

cap and sam

cap and wanda

wanda and vision

clint and wanda
The only friendships that are Cap and Bucky status are

Clint and Natasia

Tony and Rhodey

Rest are friends but I haven't seen anything that tells me they're on that level of closeness
so unless you are best friends growing up you cant be close friends? 

steve and sam clearly have a strong brotherly bond

same with steve and natasia. BW is known for being cold but she showed up to peggy's funeral to comfort her grieving friend

Cap was the one to bring wanda and her brother in to the avengers at first and he has always been a big brother to her in her training. He was the one to comfort her when she made a mistake and he was the one to go off on tony for putting her under house arrest. 

Iron man 3?
good point, forgot about that

I was so disappointed at that trash pile of a movie that I didn't stay to watch that scene 
laugh.gif

I would like to understand why Tony's dad had the winter soldier serum.

That's why I say it would've been better to say Howard perfected a replica of the super soldier serum. It would explain why he had the serum and why the soldier seemed superior in strength to Bucky.

^ yeah. Also for some reason I thought Obadiah Stane had a hand in killing the Starks. But in this he's not even a part of it

Cap was the one to bring wanda and her brother in to the avengers at first and he has always been a big brother to her in her training. He was the one to comfort her when she made a mistake and he was the one to go off on tony for putting her under house arrest.
That was Clint.

Look at you taking credit from one man to prop up Steve :smh:

Tony cant even fix his own mental problems :lol:
What? Are you really comparing being brainwashed with having anxiety attacks and PPTSD? :smh: :x

This is TeamCap for you. Dumb on regulations. Dumb on mental illness.

Clearing Bucky's mind is more of a conceivable task via science given all the files on this stuff are accessible than dealing with a condition that takes therapy, practice, and repetition.

If it was easily fixed, Tony would've fixed Steve's mental problems.

he spent over half a billion on some tech that didn't even solve his daddy issues :lol:
It wasn't meant to solve daddy issues b. He made that scenario to display the advances he made.

I don't think you even really grasp what Tony made with that.

team cap is out and about trying to save the world
When was this shown? More assumptions and *** pulling. I already covered this b.

Team Cap is retired and still on the run.

while tony is once again left with his only friend and has to put up with a boss that he doesn't respect
You worried about having friends. Tony is now the leader of the Avengers protecting the free world with the help and approval of 117 nations.

Cap's whole argument is that people should be able to choose what they stand for.
Which really has nothing to do with the issue at hand. Perfect example of Steve being too dumb to grasp the problem of his team going around the world causing death without even alerting these governments of their actions.
All of his people made their own personal decision to stand with Cap, he didn't force anyone to do anything. 
Who said he forced them?

Hitler didn't have to force his nazis to kill ppl and commit genocide on the Jews. He did it through bull **** reasoning, speeches and convincing ppl that he was right.

Team Cap won :pimp:
Won what? Still a bunch of blood on their hands, still fugitives from the law, got 2 fathers that can't be with their families, assassin lover is back in stasis, and got a young woman wasting her life away.

Great job.

Their best bet is to stay in Wakanda. Steve was shook at the end and only got comforted by T'Challa's protection.

Last edited:
I would like to understand why Tony's dad had the winter soldier serum.

That's why I say it would've been better to say Howard perfected a replica of the super soldier serum. It would explain why he had the serum and why the soldier seemed superior in strength to Bucky.
didn't they work with zola after wwii? 

this is all fan fiction but a cool backstory would be:

zola who created the bucky serum, is captured and forced to work with the US government

he takes advantage of this by working with stark to perfect the serum, once the serum is complete he messages his hydra buds in europe and tells them exactly where stark will be transporting it and they get bucky to do the job

I don't think steve and tony will have any problem working together again if they need to

it will be interesting to see how guys like dr strange are recruited to the team

I'm guessing it will end up being tony who has the tech to get everyone to space, unless starlord rolls up and picks everyone up 

Based on the ending to Civil War, Steve clearly has no problem working with Tony i'd say. However, with the Accords still being the law of the land I could see Steve and his guys staying underground for the first part of Infinity War. Then you have Tony working with Vision, Upgraded War Machine, Spider-Man, and recruiting people like Dr. Strange and the Guardians of the Galaxy. Then he eventually uses that cell phone to call in Steve and everyone else.

Outside of Natasha and Clint who is really friends in the Avengers?

You've got a bunch of smaller friendships within the Avengers that make up an entire team.

Tony and Rhodey
Tony and Bruce
Steve and Sam
Steve and Natasha
Natasha and Clint
Bruce and Natasha
Vision and Wanda

That party at the start of AOU had the original team, plus Rhodey, all hanging together and getting along without an issue, like a group of friends, which is a type of camaraderie that's naturally going to develop when you spend so much time working with other people.

If there's an IM4, I want it to be revealed Tony has been tinkering with extremis to improve it (like he did in the comics) from lava monsters so he could help Rhodey and make it the true upgrade it actually is suppose to be; armor in the bones, entire biology evolved with use of bleeding edge tech, etc.

In the comics there's a time Rhodey gets so injured he becomes half machine (but lets not look like we're copying DC's Cyborg) and becomes an actual War Machine. I think they could go that angle with Tony improving w/e prosthetic or harness he gets.

Agreed. I'd say that that would be a suitable amp to help him and Rhodey against Thanos, but IM4 wouldn't be until the war was long over anyways.

Last edited:
didn't they work with zola after wwii? 

this is all fan fiction but a cool backstory would be:

zola who created the bucky serum, is captured and forced to work with the US government

he takes advantage of this by working with stark to perfect the serum, once the serum is complete he messages his hydra buds in europe and tells them exactly where stark will be transporting it and they get bucky to do the job

That would be coo.

Them showing that Howard had it brings up a lot of questions. If there's anything I'd question about this film, it's that. I feel it's too big of an element of the film to not had been addressed.

I don't think steve and tony will have any problem working together again if they need to

it will be interesting to see how guys like dr strange are recruited to the team

I'm guessing it will end up being tony who has the tech to get everyone to space, unless starlord rolls up and picks everyone up 
Based on the ending to Civil War, Steve clearly has no problem working with Tony i'd say. However, with the Accords still being the law of the land I could see Steve and his guys staying underground for the first part of Infinity War. Then you have Tony working with Vision, Upgraded War Machine, Spider-Man, and recruiting people like Dr. Strange and the Guardians of the Galaxy. Then he eventually uses that cell phone to call in Steve and everyone else.
Yeah and it seemed like even though he was unhappy with the way things played out, Tony doesnt hate Steve and understands where he was coming from.

It all depends on how the thanos threat arrives, because if its like a mass alien invasion I'm sure the governments of the world will be to busy worrying about the fate of humanity to not accept help from Steve and friends. 

My guess is the first move will take place on earth with Thanos launching an all out attack to get the gem in vision's head. So my guess is the phone call is not needed and both squads show up to help protect the world and vision's forehead.

Then vision dies or somehow can still live without the gem and they have to regroup and beat thanos in space for the second movie. 

That was Clint.

Look at you taking credit from one man to prop up Steve

It really was Steve though

Back
Top Bottom