WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Wasn't really serious, just noticed when I was at the store that she had the colors of Marvel's new costume and was blonde.

Anyone else noticed that Spider-Man's MCU debut was in a movie about having great power and responsibility?
Nice catch.

I was thinking about the movie and realized that he's only been Spider-Man for 6 months? So...does that mean Uncle Ben just recently died? Or do you think Marvel will go another route on the timing of his death.

I figured if he died within the 6 months of gaining his powers and becoming Spider-Man, he and Aunt May would be a little emotional.

Unless Aunt May is going to offer Stark the Yambs in the Spider-Man movie lol.

Wasn't really serious, just noticed when I was at the store that she had the colors of Marvel's new costume and was blonde.

Anyone else noticed that Spider-Man's MCU debut was in a movie about having great power and responsibility?
Nice catch.

I was thinking about the movie and realized that he's only been Spider-Man for 6 months? So...does that mean Uncle Ben just recently died? Or do you think Marvel will go another route on the timing of his death.

I figured if he died within the 6 months of gaining his powers and becoming Spider-Man, he and Aunt May would be a little emotional.

Unless Aunt May is going to offer Stark the Yambs in the Spider-Man movie lol.

He's been Spider-man for 6 months meaning Uncle Ben died right before he started. Remember his death is the catalyst for him using his powers to save people

Anyone noticed that Iron Man has fought with Thor, Hulk and now Captain America? Why do you want him on your team again?

If he fights with Spidey in Homecoming....

:rofl: :rofl:

I doubt Marvel will tweak the timing of Uncle Ben's death like that. He's dead.
I know he's dead. But I was just wondering, did he die before he received his powers or within the 6 months of being Spider-Man.
He's been Spider-man for 6 months meaning Uncle Ben died right before he started. Remember his death is the catalyst for him using his powers to save people
Gotcha.

Anyone noticed that Iron Man has fought with Thor, Hulk and now Captain America? Why do you want him on your team again?

Pete gonna hit him with the

uRmKQ.jpg

Last edited:
If Yvonne was only ten years younger...

I think Brie Larson is going to be Cap Marvel though. Quote me. Just seems like Disney's style.

Last edited:
If you want to be fully up to date I'd say watch all of them that you haven't seen in order of release. It is quite the task.

Now if you just want to be informed and entertained this is what I'd suggest;

In this order watch:

Incredible Hulk
Iron Man
Avengers
The Winter Soldier
Age of Ultron
Guardians of the Galaxy
Ant-Man
Daredevil seasons 1 & 2 on netflix
Civil War
Jessica Jones season 1 on netflix

Repeat to your satisfaction :smokin

By the time you're done you'll be in time to see Dr. Strange in theaters this November :pimp:

Why would you watch Incredible Hulk before Iron Man? The ending scene is predicated on the fact that Tony already told the world he's Iron Man and was approached with the idea of putting a "team" together by Fury.
Cuz at this point that end credit isn't as important. Dude knows it'sa shared universe. There's no more real surprise.

And we really gonna ignore that Chloë Moretz in the Captain Marvel jacket KingParappa KingParappa posted? If they're going with her origin which they have to...then she's the perfect age.
I figured that was PS. Anyway she's not the best choice to play Carol Danvers.

Last edited:
Didn't know Winnick was getting up there in age but she looks young. Paul Rudd is getting close to 50 and no one even realized he was that old.

Thor has fought Hulk, Tony, Vision, and attacked Cap.

Who hasn't the Hulk fought?

If you don't know why Tony is wanted on a team you're really lost.
Yall dont get hurt when they annouce

. .

Rhondousey as ms marvel

So they gonna change the character to an ugly, fat dude?
Weird, especially since Ms. Marvel is a teenage Muslim girl.

Last edited:
Didn't know Winnick was getting up there in age but she looks young. Paul Rudd is getting close to 50 and no one even realized he was that old.

Rudd has looked the same since Clueless, he's definitely an exception.

Finally saw CW last night, I'd give it a 7.5/8.

I think I still like WS more but that's it when it comes to MCU films. Need to watch this again and will probably watch again on an IMAX screen.

SM, BP, AM, Cap were all awesome and this movie definitely has some of the best action sequences in any comic book film.

Thor has fought Hulk, Tony, Vision, and attacked Cap.

Who hasn't the Hulk fought?

If you don't know why Tony is wanted on a team you're really lost.
Yall dont get hurt when they annouce

. .

Rhondousey as ms marvel

So they gonna change the character to an ugly, fat dude?
Weird, especially since Ms. Marvel is a teenage Muslim girl.

Is she from Lebanon? Cast Mia Khalifa.

Yall are some nasty constantly savage dudes :rofl:

I think Ms. Marvel and think a sweet wholesome teenage hero story. Then you bringing in Mia Khalifa :lol: :smh: Of course it's shogun shogun

:evil: though :pimp:

Last edited:
She has a sweet story too. Family moved to America. She worked at a burger place. Customer suggested she try being an actress. American dream achieved. She brings happiness to the world. 8)

Back
Top Bottom