WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Bucky didn't beg for his life.

Bucky actually is a real one.

How you have Superpowers and still need your childhood friend to save you?
laugh.gif
because that's what friends are for 
pimp.gif

its kind of sad that the biggest anti cap argument is that he has too many friends that are willing to fight with him 
laugh.gif
Like Lebron?
what's the last big free agent that signed with cleveland?

no one wants to play with lebron

cap doesn't need to take his talents to another movie in order to have a great cast and an amazing story 
pimp.gif

if by owning you mean left in the middle of freezing russia without a ride home, then yeah we all saw that

cap was nice enough to send tony a hand written letter telling him that if he ever needs more help in the future cap will protect him 

I don't think that defines owning at all. It was a nice try. Owning would define having ownership. You know, something Cap doesnt have. He has no home, no funds, no shield and no metal arm to finger his booty with. But Tony owns plenty including both their lives. Luckily, he gave it back.

cap doesn't need to take his talents to another movie in order to have a great cast and an amazing story :pimp:  

Clearly he had to take his talents to another country lol

if by owning you mean left in the middle of freezing russia without a ride home, then yeah we all saw that

cap was nice enough to send tony a hand written letter telling him that if he ever needs more help in the future cap will protect him 
I don't think that defines owning at all. It was a nice try. Owning would define having ownership. You know, something Cap doesnt have. He has no home, no funds, no shield and no metal arm to finger his booty with. But Tony owns plenty including both their lives. Luckily, he gave it back.
well I cant say I'm surprised that a tony stark fanboy is advocating slavery

talking about owning other people's lives 
sick.gif
mean.gif

cap doesn't need to take his talents to another movie in order to have a great cast and an amazing story 
pimp.gif

Solid point

IM hasn't had a good film with his name on it since 2008....

Always freeloading off better talents.

pimp.gif

Solid point

black widow was in iron man 2

but then she signed with the better franchise 

cap doesn't need to take his talents to another movie in order to have a great cast and an amazing story :pimp:  
Solid point

Tony is the franchise.

Its why a movie isn't hot unless he's involved.

There a reason the person that plays Tony makes more money that every Avenger combined.

How you make less than your costar and it's supposed to be your movie :lol:

Last edited:

talking about owning other people's lives :x :smh:

Something a Cap fanboy would try to reverse since Cap doesn't even own the clothes he's wearing. Cap can't even afford to keep the phone on that he gave Tony. You see how old that **** was? He's somewhere in Wakanda right now like

View media item 2029623

pimp.gif

Solid point
Tony is the franchise.

Its why a movie isn't hot unless he's involved.

There a reason the person that plays Tony makes more money that every Avenger combined.
well it's understandable that the general public likes tony, he's style over any substance so it's easier for the casual viewer to understand

kind of like trump, instead of actually saying something of real substance just throw an insult at the person and people will not their heads think you know what you're talking about 

talking about owning other people's lives 
sick.gif
mean.gif
Something a Cap fanboy would try to reverse since Cap doesn't even own the clothes he's wearing. Cap can't even afford to keep the phone on that he gave Tony. You see how old that **** was? He's somewhere in Wakanda right now like
he broke into a high security prison which used stark tech in his street clothes

I low key want to pretend to be an iron man fan, I would come up with a way better anti steve argument than this nonsense you're coming up with 
laugh.gif

Solid point

Cap is the freeloader. SHIELD was paying for his place and then moved into Tony's tower and then Tony's facility.

Tony did 1.4 billion on his own. Cap on his own barely did $200 million lmao

he broke into a high security prison which used stark tech in his street clothes

I low key want to pretend to be an iron man fan, I would come up with a way better anti steve argument than this nonsense you're coming up with :lol:

Right. He clearly did that. Thank the writers bruh

No one went to see Winter Soldier or Civil War for Steve Rogers alone :lol: Like come on now and be honest with yourselves.

Same way that nobody went to Ant-Man to see Falcoln. :lol:

I low key want to pretend to be an iron man fan, I would come up with a way better anti steve argument than this nonsense you're coming up with 
laugh.gif
Right. He clearly did that. Thank the writers bruh
amazingly talented and smart writers like to work on cap centred projects

it almost seems like they pick anyone off the street to do the last couple iron man movies, people smart enough to write good movie scripts just don't find tony worth it I guess.

another group of people picking cap over tony 
pimp.gif

No one went to see Winter Soldier or Civil War for Steve Rogers alone
laugh.gif
Like come on now and be honest with yourselves.

Same way that nobody went to Ant-Man to see Falcoln.
laugh.gif
Because cap cares about the team and the team cares about cap 
pimp.gif

again, are these even insults? cap doesn't care about taking credit, he's not an insecure emotional wreck that always needs attention like tony stark. 

it almost seems like they pick anyone off the street to do the last couple iron man movies, people smart enough to write good movie scripts just don't find tony worth it I guess.

another group of people picking cap over tony :pimp:

Just like they know Cap could never carry his own movie so they pay boo coo money to have Tony make it a hit

another group of people picking cap over tony 
pimp.gif
Just like they know Cap could never carry his own movie so they pay boo coo money to have Tony make it a hit
did you enjoy what happened to tony in this movie?

as an iron man fan I hope you are satisfied with what you saw happen to your boy on screen 
smile.gif

No one went to see Winter Soldier or Civil War for Steve Rogers alone :lol: Like come on now and be honest with yourselves.

Because cap cares about the team and the team cares about cap :pimp:

again, are these even insults? cap doesn't care about taking credit, he's not an insecure emotional wreck that always needs attention like tony stark. 

No they're not insults, they're facts :lol: I don't even see what your response has to do with what I typed :lol: When did I say anything about Cap taking credit?

Captain America is a weak character. Therefore, he needs various other heroes in his films to be successful. Tony Stark stands on his own and therefore churns out success after success. You didn't like Iron Man 3? Cool. Doesn't change the fact that it was on a top 10 list of the highest grossing films of all time :rofl:

Last edited:
Leave it up to an Iron Man fan to value gross over quality.
So Avatar is a better movie than Vertigo?

Never seen Vertigo so I couldn't tell you.

Avatar was certainly an entertaining film though.

In fact i've never even heard of a film named Vertigo. What's the plot?

Last edited:

A stank fan shouldn't be talking bad about someone else's movies. The last 2 im movies were garbage.

Back
Top Bottom