WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

No one went to see Winter Soldier or Civil War for Steve Rogers alone :lol: Like come on now and be honest with yourselves.

Same way that nobody went to Ant-Man to see Falcoln. :lol:

A stank fan shouldn't be talking bad about someone else's movies. The last 2 im movies were garbage.

When did I talk bad about anyone's films though? :nerd:

Trying to put words in my mouth to avoid the truth I see :lol:

No one went to see Winter Soldier or Civil War for Steve Rogers alone
laugh.gif
Like come on now and be honest with yourselves.

Same way that nobody went to Ant-Man to see Falcoln.
laugh.gif
Because cap cares about the team and the team cares about cap 
pimp.gif

again, are these even insults? cap doesn't care about taking credit, he's not an insecure emotional wreck that always needs attention like tony stark. 
No they're not insults, they're facts
laugh.gif
I don't even see what your response has to do with what I typed
laugh.gif

Captain America is a weak character. Therefore, he needs various other heroes in his films to be successful. Tony Stark stands on his own and therefore churns out success after success. You didn't like Iron Man 3? Cool. Doesn't change the fact that it was on a top 10 list of the highest grossing films of all time
roll.gif
Cap has provided me 2 of the best MCU movies, is looking at the box office numbers supposed to make me like iron man 3 more?

I think it's just a sad mentality to think that having a good team around you is a sign of weakness. Characters work well with Cap because of the character that he is, you would not be able to do stories like this focused around tony because he doesn't work well with other people. 

Resorting to boasting about a movie that you hate to prop up iron man 
laugh.gif

keep it up, buddy 

did you enjoy what happened to tony in this movie?

as an iron man fan I hope you are satisfied with what you saw happen to your boy on screen :smile:

Oh, I'm a 100% satisfied. In the hood it's not ever considered a loss when you gotta get ganged up on to be taken down. You're a boss. The ones who did it are seen as weak and hated for it. No one gloats about a 2 on 1...

No one went to see Winter Soldier or Civil War for Steve Rogers alone :lol: Like come on now and be honest with yourselves.

Because cap cares about the team and the team cares about cap :pimp:

again, are these even insults? cap doesn't care about taking credit, he's not an insecure emotional wreck that always needs attention like tony stark. 

No they're not insults, they're facts :lol: I don't even see what your response has to do with what I typed :lol:

Captain America is a weak character. Therefore, he needs various other heroes in his films to be successful. Tony Stark stands on his own and therefore churns out success after success. You didn't like Iron Man 3? Cool. Doesn't change the fact that it was on a top 10 list of the highest grossing films of all time :rofl:
Cap has provided me 2 of the best MCU movies, is looking at the box office numbers supposed to make me like iron man 3 more?

No, no he has not. Captain America and a string of other heroes have provided you with "2 of the best MCU movies". :lol:

This is like when people act as if Lebron James won those championships on his own :rofl:

Last edited:
No, no he has not. Captain America and a string of other heroes have provided you with "2 of the best MCU movies".
laugh.gif

This is like when people act as if Lebron James won those championships on his own
roll.gif
Whats with IM Fans and their obsession with LeBron?

And what other hero was in Captain America 2??
roll.gif
Black Widow?

No, no he has not. Captain America and a string of other heroes have provided you with "2 of the best MCU movies". :lol:

This is like when people act as if Lebron James won those championships on his own :rofl:
And what other hero was in Captain America 2?? :rofl: Black Widow?

Hey we can mention any NBA player you want. Lebron, Kobe, etc. Doesn't change the fact that one person doesn't win a championship :lol: I just mention Lebron as he's the big thing right now.

Widow and Falcoln were both in the film yeah.

Last edited:

A stank fan shouldn't be talking bad about someone else's movies. The last 2 im movies were garbage.

When did I talk bad about anyone's films though? :nerd:

Trying to put words in my mouth to avoid the truth I see :lol:

You disrespeking Cap and his movies is what I saw.

No one went to see Winter Soldier or Civil War for Steve Rogers alone
laugh.gif
Like come on now and be honest with yourselves.

Same way that nobody went to Ant-Man to see Falcoln.
laugh.gif
Because cap cares about the team and the team cares about cap 
pimp.gif

No they're not insults, they're facts
laugh.gif
I don't even see what your response has to do with what I typed
laugh.gif

Captain America is a weak character. Therefore, he needs various other heroes in his films to be successful. Tony Stark stands on his own and therefore churns out success after success. You didn't like Iron Man 3? Cool. Doesn't change the fact that it was on a top 10 list of the highest grossing films of all time
roll.gif

keep it up, buddy 
No, no he has not. Captain America and a string of other heroes have provided you with "2 of the best MCU movies".
laugh.gif

This is like when people act as if Lebron James won those championships on his own
roll.gif
No, 95% of the reason I watch these movies is for Cap. I truly believe he is the best and most likeable character in the MCU.

its like the new xmen movie has a million characters in it but I'm only really watching because of magneto.

Because cap cares about the team and the team cares about cap :pimp:

No they're not insults, they're facts :lol: I don't even see what your response has to do with what I typed :lol:

Captain America is a weak character. Therefore, he needs various other heroes in his films to be successful. Tony Stark stands on his own and therefore churns out success after success. You didn't like Iron Man 3? Cool. Doesn't change the fact that it was on a top 10 list of the highest grossing films of all time :rofl:

keep it up, buddy 

No, 95% of the reason I watch these movies is for Cap. I truly believe he is the best and most likeable character in the MCU.

its like the new xmen movie has a million characters in it but I'm only really watching because of magneto.

You can like Captain America all day long, but he didn't make any of those films by himself. Most certainly not going to say that if you stripped away every other heroe from Civil War that the film would be what it is. Same with Magneto and the X-films. Liking the films go beyond liking one particular character.

Last edited:
Never seen Vertigo so I couldn't tell you.

Avatar was certainly an entertaining film though.

In fact i've never even heard of a film named Vertigo. What's the plot?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052357/
Hey we can mention any NBA player you want. Lebron, Kobe, etc. Doesn't change the fact that one person doesn't win a championship
laugh.gif
I just mention Lebron as he's the big thing right now.

Iron Man 3 had War Machine and Pepper Potts going super saiyan in it

Never seen Vertigo so I couldn't tell you.

Avatar was certainly an entertaining film though.

In fact i've never even heard of a film named Vertigo. What's the plot?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052357/

Hey we can mention any NBA player you want. Lebron, Kobe, etc. Doesn't change the fact that one person doesn't win a championship :lol: I just mention Lebron as he's the big thing right now.

Iron Man 3 had War Machine and Pepper Potts going super saiyan in it

Damn 1958? :lol: No wonder i've never heard of it.

War Machine sure, Pepper was gone for like half the film.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Black Widow?
Hey we can mention any NBA player you want. Lebron, Kobe, etc. Doesn't change the fact that one person doesn't win a championship
laugh.gif

steve with widow, falcon and nick fury = arguably the GOAT MCU movie

tony with widow, WM and nick fury = iron man 2 

talking about only cap has help in his movies 
laugh.gif

talking about only cap has help in his movies :lol:

When did I say only Cap has other heroes in his films? :lol: I specifically mentioned Ant-Man having Falcoln a while back, so I know for a fact that you couldn't have possibly got that from what I actually said.

Last edited:

You're drunk. He's not even as likable as he was as Human Torch lmao
it seems like you enjoy overly emotional, diva like, style over substance characters

not judging you though, we all have different perspectives on what makes someone likeable 

Peter Parker's the most likeable superhero of them all. Not even a question as far as i'm concerned.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
Black Widow?

laugh.gif

talking about only cap has help in his movies 
laugh.gif
When did I say only Cap has other heroes in his films?
laugh.gif
I specifically mentioned Ant-Man having Falcoln a while back, so I know for a fact that you couldn't have possibly got that from what I actually said.
you said cap 2 is only good because of the other characters in it

tony had basically the same supporting cast in his second movie and it sucked

probably because cap's movie was about cap working to stop evil while most of tony's movie was about his personal problems 

which is exactly why cap is a better character, he is selfless so the story can focus on his relationships with others and going all out to finish his mission to stop a global threat 

while tony's movies always have to be about himself, his insecurities and stopping a villain he helped create usually due to his ego and personality 

talking about only cap has help in his movies :lol:

When did I say only Cap has other heroes in his films? :lol: I specifically mentioned Ant-Man having Falcoln a while back, so I know for a fact that you couldn't have possibly got that from what I actually said.
you said cap 2 is only good because of the other characters in it

Actually, I said people didn't go to see Winter Soldier or Civil War for Captain America alone. I fail to see how that translates to me saying only Captain America has other heroes in his films :lol:

Last edited:
Peter Parker's the most likeable superhero of them all. Not even a question as far as i'm concerned.
I would watch a story about cap over a story about peter parker, although peter parker is a great character

Not me. Peter's the more interesting character, more relatable, and historically speaking just has plain better stories to his name.

Back
Top Bottom