WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Peter Parker's the most likeable superhero of them all. Not even a question as far as i'm concerned.
I would watch a story about cap over a story about peter parker, although peter parker is a great character

Steve doesnt sell comics or hold his own movies down.

Of the core Avengers he had the 2nd worst grossing movie ever.

No one wants to see Steve by himself.

There is actually proof of this.

Last edited:

Peter Parker's the most likeable superhero of them all. Not even a question as far as i'm concerned.
I would watch a story about cap over a story about peter parker, although peter parker is a great character

I'll take the first avenger over most MCU movies

he's also about to have one of the best grossing movies ever, stop living in the past

None of his boys (and girls) would let steve do a movie by himself, his personality is too magnetic, they all got his back 
pimp.gif

I'll take the first avenger over most MCU movies

he's also about to have one of the best grossing movies ever, stop living in the past

None of his boys (and girls) would let steve do a movie by himself, his personality is too magnetic, they all got his back :pimp:

Tony was on the screen in Civil War as long as Steve.

Ain't emm the star of his own movie. :lol:

Steve is so square they have to go bring Tony in to help him out.

Edit-First Avenger over most MCU movies. :lol:

I don't emm think you trolling that is just a horrible opinion.

Last edited:
it got boring having the heroes beat up a generic villain at the end of every movie so they let the heroes beat up tony stark instead

I love that they put tony in the movie, he needed to be humbled. 

do you have stats to prove that tony was in the movie as much as steve?

tony's scenes without steve:

intro with young tony

tony finding out about bucky and talking to people in jail

spiderman

being called tony stank

steve's scenes without tony:

major opening action scene

talking to wanda in her room

peggy's funeral

meeting bucky at his crib and long action chase scene with BP

cap and falcon talking to bucky and bucky telling them about 1991

getting their gear back from sharon, meeting scott lang in the parking lot

plane ride to russia and entering the base with bucky

end credit scene with BP

there was wayyy more cap in this movie than iron man

just another case of a tony fan making up blatant lies 
laugh.gif

y'all really hating on Cap?

I mean his second film didn't really include any other Avengers besides, BW. Movie grossed around 700m correct?

Im glad im in a neutral position where i love all the characters.

This thread is hilarious.

The only thing that could raise the stakes would be Cap's mom being named Maria.

First Avenger in Spanish with Korean subtitles is still infinitely more entertaining and bearable than Iron Man 2 or Iron Man 3

What made it bad though? It's a solid origin and period film. Expand a bit. Even if I didn't like the film there was nothing in there that would make me go "this is awful".

I love how they went from a period piece and brought Cap into the modern world in TFA. I was pleasantly surprised by the entire film. It was the first film that really made things click about what they were building with the whole "shared universe" concept. And as it stands, it was the first installment of the greatest CBM trilogy of all time. Hell, it might be the best executed cinematic trilogy of all time, period. If it's not, there's certainly a very short list ahead of it.

Come at me, but come correct.

What made it bad though? It's a solid origin and period film. Expand a bit. Even if I didn't like the film there was nothing in there that would make me go "this is awful".

There's plenty of us who've posted on why it's awful dozens of times. I'm tired of having to answer this every week lol

Yall think Captain America got the best comicbook film trilogy of all time...? :nerd:

Cap 1 wasnt amazing or anything but it was solid for what it was. And Winter Soldier and Civil War are both top 5 IMO.

Yall think Captain America got the best comicbook film trilogy of all time...? :nerd:

Cap 1 wasnt amazing or anything but it was solid for what it was. And Winter Soldier and Civil War are both top 5 IMO.

Cap may have the best trilogy in the MCU but he had plenty of help in doing it. He basically had Avengers 3 as his third film.

it got boring having the heroes beat up a generic villain at the end of every movie so they let the heroes beat up tony stark instead

I love that they put tony in the movie, he needed to be humbled. 

do you have stats to prove that tony was in the movie as much as steve?

tony's scenes without steve:

intro with young tony

tony finding out about bucky and talking to people in jail

spiderman

being called tony stank

steve's scenes without tony:

major opening action scene

talking to wanda in her room

peggy's funeral

meeting bucky at his crib and long action chase scene with BP

cap and falcon talking to bucky and bucky telling them about 1991

getting their gear back from sharon, meeting scott lang in the parking lot

plane ride to russia and entering the base with bucky

end credit scene with BP

there was wayyy more cap in this movie than iron man

just another case of a tony fan making up blatant lies :lol:  

Just rewatched the movie. Shout out to @Tdogg2k for the oop.

I can pass to you if you want but they in the movie the same amount.

Naah I still give that to Batman with the Dark Knight Trilogy.

Personally I'm a fan of Cap 1. Not sure what the problem people have with it is. And as far as best CB trilogy I'd give him the title slightly over the Dark Knight trilogy.

I still have TDK trilogy as the best even with TDKR,the first 2 are timeless imo.

The Cap trilogy has to be a close second though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom