WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Last edited:
That movie was *** and you know it!
View media item 2029797
Still a top 3 MCU origin movie
:rofl: Yall dudes are bugging.

First look at the qualifications you're putting on that knowing there's only been 4 MCU origin movies so far :lol: So you're leaving out IM or Thor or GotG in your top 3.

How Sway?

So TIH and Ant-Man don't exist anymore? :lol:
How is the Incredible Hulk an origin movie?

If anything that movie tried to quickly sum up and incorporate the Eric Bana Hulk movie with changes so they wouldn't have to waste time doing an origin movie. At no part is Banner making a gamma bomb and there's an accident. He's already on the run and has been for quite some time.

I honestly forgot about Ant-Man :lol: but that's cuz it's way better than Cap1.

Last edited:
It's an origin because it's the first introduction of the character in the MCU,isn't that how it works? It sure as hell wasn't a sequel to that Ang Lee garbage :lol:

Last edited:
This thread is hilarious.

The only thing that could raise the stakes would be Cap's mom being named Maria.
Nah that would have solved all problems

Not with the way Civil War played out (Cap knew what Bucky did). Could you imagine...

Steve: Sorry, Tony. You know I wouldn't do this if I had any other choice. But he knows my mom's name is Maria.

Tony: So was mine :frown:

Steve: Getting... choked up? :wink:

Tony: :wow: :smh: :frown:

Steve: I can do this all day. :smile:

Last edited:
I love Evangeline lily as Wasp. Good casting. Would of them be Hank and Jan but ok. Don't know crap about hope.

Post those numbers..All of them
laugh.gif

For the earlier debate about Hemsworth and the Thor films, I actually think he plays the character fairly well. While I was skeptical about his first film when it was announced (And as bad as you might think it is, I thought it was going to be ten times worse and completely tank at the box office) I was also excited because he's got one of the richest casts in the MCU to pull from. And he's the Avenger that really has that fantasy element to him, because he doesn't focus on science, but rather delves into mythology and magic. Had they handled his films differently, with far less time on Earth they could've had something really epic. Not to say that it would equal other fantasy stories like the Lord of the Rings now :lol: I mean we just have to be real with ourselves, that wasn't going to happen. But a Thor trilogy still could've taken its place as a memorable fantasy series.

Jackman's Wolverine trilogy is another one that had a lot of potential, but failed to live up to it. Now the Fantastic 4 is another story entirely and I always thought that would fail, but i've also never liked the team to begin with.

It's an origin because it's the first introduction of the character in the MCU,isn't that how it works? It sure as hell wasn't a sequel to that Ang Lee garbage :lol:

No. Batman Begins, First Avenger, Iron Man, Ant-Man, Man of Steel, all of those are specifically origin films as they begin, literally, at the point of the character's origin as a superhero. You see where they are before gaining their powers and then you see them gaining their powers, or abilities in the case of Batman who doesn't have any powers. All of those stories are the first adventures for those characters. Incredible Hulk begins after Bruce has already gone through the entire process of becoming the Hulk, completely glosses over the mental reasons for him doing so, and then takes place after however many other incidents that see him having fled the country. Incredible Hulk is beginning in the middle of an adventure for all intents and purposes.

Last edited:
Evangeline Lilly could be bald and I would still want to smash with the force of a hundred Hulk temper tantrums.

Last edited:
Evangeline Lilly could be bald and I would still want to smash with the force of a hundred Hulk temper tantrums.

Naw....
Youre on female judgment probation. Your opinion still dont count for at least the rest of May..

#neverforgetAmel

People questioning Lilly now?

"There is something happening here.. What it is ain't exactly clear"

That's why I been, been team starlord.. Dude out there with that savagery.. Best not be anyone on team tony supporting that garbage.. Y'all could go with major Rodgers, cause we know know team Steve supporting someone who don't even know how to fully appreciate life

Last edited:
People actually agreeing with me on females..

I officially won today..

Yall can tell me nothin for the rest of the day

People actually agreeing with me on females..

I officially won today..

Yall can tell me nothin for the rest of the day

Whoa whoa whoa team Bucky..

Just because we can agree that some people have joined your crazy train, doesn't absolve you of your sins

Watching the airport scene again, I'm disappointed Ant-Man didn't flick someone when he became big. It would have been hilarious.

Been marathoning the MCU with my friends and we're watching Iron Man 3 now. Watching the beginning with Tony testing out the new armor it really does highlight how his armor in Civil War just doesn't make any sense :lol: Though performance wise the Civil War armor is far smoother.

Back
Top Bottom