WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Spidey's lines had me dying

You have a metal arm.. Are those wings carbon fiber.. That thing doesn't obey any of the laws of physics

You have the right to remain silent

Remember that really old movie

Last edited:
"it was a guy called steve, he's from brooklyn, he had a huge friend" 
laugh.gif

I wish I was in NY for the movie, the Queens scene was dope 

Spidey and BP easily had the best lines.. BPs were just so cold blooded

Like everytime dude was just dropping something cold as ice

Spidey's were just refreshing to see what was done with the character after 5 movies

I'm going need to watch a couple times just to get the full weight of vision's stuff

Last edited:
Spider-Man and Black Panther had better characterization in this film than Hawkeye's had in the entire MCU. Really just make the character a waste of space at this point. Need to go ahead and kill him off so we can start building the A squad.

Last edited:
Spider-Man and Black Panther had better characterization in this film than Hawkeye's had in the entire MCU. Really just make the character a waste of space at this point. Need to go ahead and kill him off so we can start building the A squad.
For the longest in the comics, Hawkeye was a really lame character on the Avengers who was suppose to be the normal human pov character for readers. They ran out ideas to do things with him from making him use Pym particles to be Goliath and other super heroe identities, getting married to Mockingbird, losing his confidence, doing other ****, then just back to being the archer that may provide a snarky line or two. The Ultimate version was just as bland except he was more of a killer and spy.

Bendis killing him with the Scarlet Witch in Disassembled summed him nicely.

To date though, the best use of him has been Fraction's solo run and eventually that became more about the younger female Hawkeye anyway.

Last edited:
I was gonna say something along the lines of what are these normal people gonna do when Thanos comes to town, CA, WS, BW, Clint are just normal people, but then I remembered Peter Quill is really just a Schmoe.  Excited to see what Marvel has in store.

I was gonna say something along the lines of what are these normal people gonna do when Thanos comes to town, CA, WS, BW, Clint are just normal people, but then I remembered Peter Quill is really just a Schmoe.  Excited to see what Marvel has in store.
it's going to be like cap and bucky passing the shield back and forth executing perfect combos

but steve and thor passing the hammer back and forth 
pimp.gif

Star Wars is coo

I'm not a big Star Wars guy but they gotta be doing something right, given their passionate fan base

Just happy that their new movies don't really require too much knowledge of their universe.

As for when Cap washed Spidey. It happens. The fight wasn't very long and the longer the fight the more the advantage goes to Spidey.

Last edited:
i mean spiderman even had tony's coaching tips about going for caps legs

it was literally the first time cap has ever seen spiderman

dat quick thinking and adapting to the situation :pimp:

Watched again and thought of this as well. Such a dope scene. This movie gets better and better.
Yah buggin with Avengers 1 being bad. It's brilliant on The Hulk alone.

Last edited:

the empire strikes back moment is probably the single best moment of perfect writing in the MCU 

You shouldn't be allowed to speak on MCU anymore.

You just a Star Wars fanboy.
mean.gif
star wars > the MCU
Nah.

MCU worst movie doesn't compare to the awfulness of the prequels.
thats true, the prequels are literally the worst

but nothing in the MCU is touching ESB

and no marvel movie has ever made me as happy as watching force awakens last year

A good portion of the MCU is better than The Force Awakens, though not Star Wars as a whole.

Last edited:
the force awakens was the greatest movie experience I have had in recent memory

any time john williams music comes on its a wrap and goosebumps will be had

The Force Awakens would've probably been lit for me if I was more of a Star Wars fan. As a casual it was entertaining and I enjoyed it but it didn't blow my mind

I would say I enjoyed it better than the prequels for sure though, easily.

Last edited:
The Force Awakens would've probably been lit for me if I was more of a Star Wars fan. As a casual it was entertaining and I enjoyed it but it didn't blow my mind

I would say I enjoyed it better than the prequels for sure though, easily.

Funny thing is that I believe I would have enjoyed it one hundred times more had I been just a casual fan :lol: Or had it been my first time watching a Star Wars film ever.

Last edited:
It's amazing how easy The Force Awakens was to follow, given the little I knew.

If there's one thing about the mcu that's a problem is the newer movies are much harder to follow for casuals now.

You can't really just jump in and I wonder how much that scares some casuals away.

Last edited:
It's amazing how easy The Force Awakens was to follow, given the little I knew.

If there's one thing about the mcu that's a problem is the newer movies are much harder to follow for casuals now.

You can't really just jump in and I wonder how much that scares some casuals away.
it was easy to follow while being filled with awesome moments for long time fans, very well crafted movie

I love civil war but I understand why someone who's not into marvel characters would not enjoy it and find it confusing 

same with age of ultron 

Back
Top Bottom