WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Which is exactly why Zemo didn't email it to him :lol: Why would he want Tony to have time to process the info? He wanted them to kill each other.

The question was related to what the plan was if Falcon didn't tell Tony where Cap and Bucky were going. Zemo did all that work and the plan falls apart if all 3 of them don't get there at the same exact time.

Probably doesn't kill the other WSs.. Close the door behind cap and Bucky and let them loose on them and then escape

Then he can send the info to tony whenever or send it to news stations or something

His goal was just to get the avengers to hate each other, wasn't an exact form of how that would happen
Incapacitate/trap Cap and Buck then have Iron Man go on a rescue mission. Then bam.

Probably doesn't kill the other WSs.. Close the door behind cap and Bucky and let them loose on them and then escape

Then he can send the info to tony whenever or send it to news stations or something

His goal was just to get the avengers to hate each other, wasn't an exact form of how that would happen

So he killed the other soldiers after he saw Tony was there?

What if the WSs killed Bucky and Cap? Wouldn't that bring the Avengers closer together?

Lol he never cared about the other WS

The end game was always the video

If they didn't follow him, email or maybe luring them to another location would've been the next step

Last edited:
On my first viewing I was confused at how he knew Iron Man would go there but during the second viewing I noticed thats why he ordered breakfast at the hotel again so the lady bringing it would find the dead body knowing that would make worldwide news because of the guys position and that Tony would get wind of the news obviously and search for the truth after that.

Last edited:
Lol he never cared about the WS

The end game was always the video

If they didn't follow him, email or maybe luring them to another location would've been the next step

He's in there with Cap, Bucky and BP. Not really easy to trap them or lure them anywhere. I'm just wondering what the end game is if Tony doesn't walk in there with them. Zemo puts in a ridiculous amount of work for that one convenient moment.

On my first viewing I was confused at how he knew Iron Man would go there but during the second viewing I noticed thats why he ordered breakfast at the hotel again so the lady bringing it would find the dead body knowing that would make worldwide news because of the guys position at that Tony would get wind of the news obviously and search for the truth after that.

:wow:

How I watch the movie four times and not pick up why he was calling the room girl :wow:

With the exception of the xmen series(fav marvel movies), the last superhero movie I've seen was iron man 2
sick.gif
(2010).

Too many superhero movies came out to keep up.

Went to see Civil War blind a couple days ago...

Just finished winter soldier.
smokin.gif

I just looked at the list of all the movies I missed.

Not to mention the movies already slated for 2017-2019

sick.gif

Last edited:
Don't understand how you can jump into CW without seeing so many of the other movies

You're definitely not the only one doing this though.

Weren't you super confused though
laugh.gif
Hell yeah I was.

I understood the iron man callbacks.

Overall the story was great.

Cap dropping the shield made me want to get back into these films.

I'm watching the films in whatever order since I don't care about spoilers.

Having watching winter soldier, I have some context on Bucky.

Dude's demeanor made him a great villian.

Watching CW was easier, than watching all the movie tie-ins just to understand CW.

Remember how yesterday I pointed out that Tobey Maguire Peter Parker was a scumbag because he let that man get murdered in an alleyway in Spider-Man 2? Well i'm rewatching Amazing Spider-Man right now and I just remembered that Garfield Peter Parker might be just as big a scumbag, because he definitely promised a dying man that he would stay away from his daughter, and then proceeded to do the exact opposite and sure enough she ends up dying in the next film because of it :lol: Literally looked this man in the eye and lied to him as he passed away :smh: And don't get me wrong, Emma Stone is bad as **** and I would most certainly smash. But then I also wouldn't ever have made that promise to begin with. :lol:

Last edited:
Tony hires scumbags
Scumbag tony
Scumbag spidey
Scumbag vision holding prisoner slaves
Scumbag hot head rhoades
Scumbag beautiful black widow

Jon Schnepp interviews screenwriters Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely

Last edited:
Which is exactly why Zemo didn't email it to him :lol: Why would he want Tony to have time to process the info? He wanted them to kill each other.

The question was related to what the plan was if Falcon didn't tell Tony where Cap and Bucky were going. Zemo did all that work and the plan falls apart if all 3 of them don't get there at the same exact time.
If all don't show up and Zemo wants them all together so he can watch them tear each other a part I'm pretty sure he orchestrates a more direct scenario to get those 3 or at least 2 in the same place.

On my first viewing I was confused at how he knew Iron Man would go there but during the second viewing I noticed thats why he ordered breakfast at the hotel again so the lady bringing it would find the dead body knowing that would make worldwide news because of the guys position at that Tony would get wind of the news obviously and search for the truth after that.

How I watch the movie four times and not pick up why he was calling the room girl :wow:
How you ain't notice that? :lol:

Just bacon and coffee is a very weird specific breakfast. He was making sure she would come to find the body when he booked his stay and ordered breakfast. Son was in Russia making the call :lol:

Damn Jays you right :rofl:

Dude made him promise, because he KNEW she would be in danger. Dies next film :rofl:

Last edited:
Yea. Zemo was really smart and crafty. I wonder if him wearing the purple mask would work :lol:

Would of been dope if while trying to shoot himself, BP was a bit to slow and he did manage to shoot some of his face off. That resulting in him having to cover his face with a purple mask.

Last edited:

How you ain't notice that? :lol:

Just bacon and coffee is a very weird specific breakfast. He was making sure she would come to find the body when he booked his stay and ordered breakfast. Son was in Russia making the call :lol:

Man I can't be the only one who ain't notice. Especially when there's ppl complaining how Zemo would even know Iron Man would be there.

Part of me was assuming the room girl had his phone number and he was being nice and answering it. :rofl:

Obviously trying to set it up so IM would know about Zemo makes way more sense heh

Zemo is a master strategist :wow:

Last edited:
What was your thought process then of why Zemo would call for the breakfast?

Pretty sure Zemo knew the avengers would come. Probably the whole squad. I don't think he calculated that the airport scene would happen.

It was just something I didn't pick up on. Every time the movie came to that part I kept thinking it was weird he'd be answering a call about breakfast in Russia. It didn't register that it was him that had made the call.

Lol

#kanyeshrug

Last edited:
still don't get why some of you are worried about Zemo's end game or "what ifs" lol

go with what happened

Back
Top Bottom