WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

still don't get why some of you are worried about Zemo's end game or "what ifs" lol

go with what happened

We can't ask questions?

Zemo put in a ton of work and in the end, the plan fails if an imprisoned Falcon doesn't reluctantly tell Tony where they went at the perfect time.

still don't get why some of you are worried about Zemo's end game or "what ifs" lol

go with what happened

We can't ask questions?

Zemo put in a ton of work and in the end, the plan fails if an imprisoned Falcon doesn't reluctantly tell Tony where they went at the perfect time.

If you don't worship this movie and heap nothing but praise on it, dudes legit be in their feels

I don't think there was a way Falcon wouldn't tell him. The only way I can think of that happening is if Tony tried to get the info out of him while not admitting he knew the truth now, the only way he wouldn't admit that is if it was in his personality to not be able to accept being wrong and wouldn't want to show that to someone else he was wrong or admit to being wrong. And as arrogant as tony comes off he's never had a problem admitting to people he was wrong about something. (see the guilt he has of civilian casualties and him constantly beating himself up about Ultron now and how he doesn't shy away from saying it was his fault)

So knowing that I don't think there was anyway Tony wouldn't have admitted he's wrong and Falcon wouldn't have told him. And I think Zemo understood this and that it would be a pretty safe bet he would find out where Captain America is.

Last edited:
I just finished watching Civil War, wow! Like most comments said, way better than AOU. I thought I was getting tired of the same story line, but this one drew me back in!  

I don't think there was a way Falcon wouldn't tell him. The only way I can think of that happening is if Tony tried to get the info out of him while not admitting he knew the truth now, the only way he wouldn't admit that is if it was in his personality to not be able to accept being wrong and wouldn't want to show that to someone else he was wrong or admit to being wrong. And as arrogant as tony comes off he's never had a problem admitting to people he was wrong about something. (see the guilt he has of civilian casualties and him constantly beating himself up about Ultron now and how he doesn't shy away from saying it was his fault)

So knowing that I don't think there was anyway Tony wouldn't have admitted he's wrong and Falcon wouldn't have told him. And I think Zemo understood this and that it would be a pretty safe bet he would find out where Captain America is.

Really since the first film Tony's shown himself to be a guy concerned with the consequences of his actions and wanting to do something about fixing his mistakes. Like that was the purpose of him ending the weapons development his company was taking part in, after he found out weapons were being sold behind his back and such. So yeah there's no reason he would've had an issue just telling Sam that he was wrong, especially as he then knew Steve was heading into a dangerous situation.

seen CW twice

my biggest question is why would Wanda let herself be caught

she just gave up cuz she felt guilty?

Andrew Garfield >>>>>Tom Holland

not really looking forward to a SpiderMan movie

I think Wanda just wanted to go with the flow at first

She asked Vision, 'what do you want?' and he responded 'I want the world to see you as I see you'

That probably mellowed her out, and made her decide to just stick around and see if all the stuff that happened in Lagos would blow over

Then Hawkeye made her realize that she was being kept prisoner more than anything.

Last edited:
Cooking her dinner, complimenting her, making her feel special :smh: Vision was trying to get those yambs and of course Hawkeye had to **** it up for him.

Cooking her dinner, complimenting her, making her feel special
mean.gif
Vision was trying to get those yambs and of course Hawkeye had to **** it up for him.
Hawkeye wanted the yambs since AOU, fam.

Cooking her dinner, complimenting her, making her feel special
mean.gif
Vision was trying to get those yambs and of course Hawkeye had to **** it up for him.
nah vision created his own L

you cant be too clingly when trying to get the P 

Cooking her dinner, complimenting her, making her feel special :smh: Vision was trying to get those yambs and of course Hawkeye had to **** it up for him.

My man Hawkeye has a family :lol: Son is married with multiple kids :rofl: Guess if he can't have it nobody can. Makes him the ultimate **** boy.

Last edited:

My man Hawkeye has a family :lol: Son is married with multiple kids :rofl:

What's your point?

:lol:

Guess we found the real reason he was willing to abandon his family :rofl:

nah vision created his own L

you cant be too clingly when trying to get the P 

Well, he was just born a short time ago. Needs some seasoning before he truly understands the game.

Last edited:

Hawkeye is a savage. Thought y'all knew. Vision ain't ready for that mystical p****

View media item 2033163
And they got a new movie together coming out called Wind River. He's all up in those yams

Last edited:
It was just something I didn't pick up on. Every time the movie came to that part I kept thinking it was weird he'd be answering a call about breakfast in Russia. It didn't register that it was him that had made the call.

Lol

#kanyeshrug
4 times though :lol:

I admittedly didn't pick up on that specific part the first time feeling like it was an inevitablility that Tony would figure it out after he dealt with Ross requesting their arrest but by the 2nd watch it was a scene I couldn't ignore.

It's why I'm praising this MCU villain like no other. He was legit a Sokovia black ops leader and his loss made him more focused and turned him into this intellectual mastermind.

Once again they make me love a character I didn't care for at all in the comics.

Not as savage as Kingpin eating a steak while watching his enemy slowly die as his lungs fill with blood though.

Zemo is easily the best mcu villain

Not saying much cuz the best before that was Loki lol

He was cooking the whole movie

From how he kept repeating December 16, 1991 the whole damn movie

'I want to see an empire fall'

'An empire that is toppled by its enemies can rise again, but an empire that crumbles from within, that's dead forever'

He was playing chess while the Avengers was playing checkers

Liked how he just wanted revenge and didn't care about taking over the world

BP should've let Zemo die

Now dude's just going to evolve

When he was in jail and dude was ragging about how does Zemo feel about watching his plan fail, and then he just goes 'Did it?' with a smile.

Zemo is awesome.

*edit

If we're counting Netflix the best villain is probably Kilgrave

If we're going by cunning it goes to Zemo. If we're going by who's most sadistic it's Kilgrave

*edit

I can't give it to Kingpin cuz I just think of how he stutters and how whipped he is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom