WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

There were a few in here who watched this and somehow thought "the fall of the mcu ". Plus the other nitpickers that can't help themselves.

is there really such thing as dc and marvel fanboys or is it an inside joke
nerd.gif
we call them fan boys but they are actually hired message board critics that marvel and DC spend most of their marketing budget paying off to get positive reviews 

Who really disliked this movie here except for that one dude though? :lol:

Like why is a movie being defended that is very clearly unanimously liked

Last edited:
I don't get it either.

there was only that one DC fanboy who didn't like this movie

in the same post he said "i want both the MCU and DCU to be great, I have no bias" and like two lines later "I dont want this movie to make any money" :lol:

Wasn't he talking about how if you care about the MCU or superhero films you won't go see this movie? :lol: Dude was a clown.

Putting a bunch of characters in a movie is too much to comprehend?

Man what?

Spiderman is literally only in this movie to plant the seed for Homecoming.

He literally added nothing to the story.

And who said they didn't enjoy this movie?

Introducing a new interpretation of Spiderman and this film being the platform for the first appearance of Black Panther in the third Captain America movie that is co-starring Iron Man is a large task to take on.

And I was addressing those who say Winter Soldier is "better" than this film. Contrarians just for the sake of it. People make Winter Soldier out to be some really above your head espionage film. It's great, but it got surpassed by it's follow up. Just as good of a story with MORE action and superheroes.

It's an opinion like anything else here, how you chose to translate it is on you.

Then you guys immediately go into dissecting that one guy and his comments while asking why would anyone do that. Good stuff.

I can easily see why someone would like WS better than CW, but someone liking WS over CW doesn't mean they thought CW was a bad movie :lol:

If anything it's even clearer now that the Russos are the Gawds of CBMs and Infinity War will be their magnum opus

Last edited:
RT @NerdNumbers: So Captain America: Civil War has passed Batman v Superman in worldwide gross in 1/5 the time, that's kinda cool.

Damn.. Agent Carter cancelled. I need Hayley Atwell in my life tho. At lease she has a new show called Conviction.

Marvel's most wanted plug pulled too

Last edited:
940 mil WW. Not bad. Not bad.

The MCU has officially grossed 10 billion :x

I never imagined the MCU would be this successful without the X-Universe. Now i have no doubts that Wolverine (once properly cast) would have a billion dollar film if he was in the right hands.

I want too see civil War again since there was so much to process, but I'm already looking forward to Dr. Strange. He's so important to the Infinity Wars storyline. Fox should at least share the rights to Silver Surfer.

So what would've happened to the master plan if Falcon didn't tell Ironman where Cap and Bucky were going? All that work and Zemo would've just had a clip with no one to show it to?

Damn.. Agent Carter cancelled. I need Hayley Atwell in my life tho. At lease she has a new show called Conviction.

Marvel's most wanted plug pulled too

Well I can't speak on Agent Carter, as I haven't seen it, but the episode of Marvel's Most Wanted that I watched as part of a survey was just ok at best. So that's no real loss.

Wild thing is I think because Deadpool was successful, which i'm happy about, there's no shot of Fox letting go of that universe. I don't read comics anymore so the movies are how I keep up, and I can't believe they turned my favorite comic into a "that was aight" at best. All these damn movies and not once have I had that moment like MCU brings or the Nolan Batman films.

Would you guys rather Marvel get a hold of the film rights to the X-Men or the Fantastic 4?

I guess Universal doesn't have a stipulation in their contract to make a movie in a certain amount of years.

What's the point of holding onto Hulk (stand alone rights) and Namor if you're not going to do anything with them?

So what would've happened to the master plan if Falcon didn't tell Ironman where Cap and Bucky were going? All that work and Zemo would've just had a clip with no one to show it to?
He would have just emailed it to tony

But emailing a character important info is no where near as dramatic. We learned that the hard way from that other movie

Would you guys rather Marvel get a hold of the film rights to the X-Men or the Fantastic 4?

I think the X-Men franchise needs a chance to heal, so to speak. Ideally, Marvel would get the rights to the FF franchise because the damage has been minimal since there has been no real traction. Couple that with the fact that Silver Surfer was a major player in the Infinity Wars and you have an immediate connection to the MCU storyline. Then you have Doom; one of the few villains to actually have his own solo title, and deservedly so. They could flourish so much over the next few years.

Last edited:
He would have just emailed it to tony

But emailing a character important info is no where near as dramatic. We learned that the hard way from that other movie

Yeah but an email would give him a ton of time to digest the info and calm down about it. It's not like finding Bucky in hiding is easy. No way would it completely tear them apart or make them almost kill each other.

As much as I love the Xmen, the F4 are the catalyst for everything. From Black Panther to the (wack ***) Inhumans. Negative Zone. The Kree and the Skrulls. Galactus. They are Marvel's darlings.

Back
Top Bottom