WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

The Spider-man trailer is supposed to be in-game. It's open world (like GTA, Infamous, etc.). The most ambitious Marvel game ever made. It's been secretly in development for "quite some time". It's not a movie game. There's going to be Peter Parker sections too.

If we're in the middle of a Peter Parker section and we run off to change into costume in real-time. This might be the best Spidey game of all time. :wow:

Man I don't play marvel games like that.. So idk what to expect....

But I'm kinda hoping it's like the gta games where it's open world and you can do whatever you want and you can explore from Brooklyn to Manhattan to Queens. Also, having the choice of switching being Peter and Spidey at any time would be dope and also having missions for Peter and missions for Spidey. Idk, I might be expecting a lot lol

Last edited:
Man I don't play marvel games like that.. So idk what to expect....

But I'm kinda hoping it's like the gta games where it's open world and you can do whatever you want. Also, having the choice of switching being Peter and Spidey at any time would be dope and also having missions for Peter and missions for Spidey. Idk, I might be expecting a lot lol

Real talk. I just want to be Spider-man and use NY as a giant playground between the campaign missions. I might spend hours trolling NPC's like a GTA game. :lol:

If it's a linear game where you can't really explore, that's really going to suck...

How dope would it be if you're just chillin in Queens as Peter but then you get the call that you have to be in times square in 15 minutes and they start a timer and if you don't get there in time someone dies :lol:

Last edited:
We've had numerous open world Spider-Man games in the past so this should, hopefully, take that idea and just develop it even more.

Spider-Man games have been open world since 2004 son :lol:

Although Spider-Man 2 is still the only one where you can actually troll pedestrians. They would always yell up at you or comment on you in the street, you can hear them have their own conversations and stuff, would act surprised if you landed right in front of them....:frown:

INSOMNIAC BETTER NOT **** THIS UP [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Last edited:
And when is the Infinity Gauntlet/Thanos Quest or Secret Wars movie poppin' off? Been waitin for one of those for 25 years!

Now that I think on it, they should have gotten Tom Holland or homie from the Spectacular series as opposed to Yuri Lowenthal

And when is the Infinity Gauntlet/Thanos Quest or Secret Wars movie poppin' off? Been waitin for one of those for 25 years!

The first Infinity War movie comes out in 2018.

Last edited:
Now that I think on it, they should have gotten Tom Holland or homie from the Spectacular series as opposed to Yuri Lowenthal

I don't know who that last guy is, but he's probably a lot cheaper. I'd rather they spend money on the game's development, making it a better game, than getting celebrities to do voice work. Having movie Peter voice this game that's not supposed to be a movie-tie in would be a little confusing too.

I fail to see why people want a 30 something to play a kid
Nobody wants it. That's just how it is.

A 30 something Tobey was playing a 18 yr old Peter. A 30 yr old Garfield played a Peter that just graduated HS.

Its not about age, it's about who best fits the.part according to producers and the director.

Could be Robbie Robertson
That's what I thought too.

Last edited:
I can only handle Donald Glover in small doses. I don't think he's that funny. He's not just too old to play Miles, he looks too old to play Miles. He's a Spider-man fan and he has a fanbase who want to see him in a Spider-man role (I don't see or understand why), so Marvel Studios casting him is kind of fan service.

Excited that Donald Glover will be in the Spider-Man movie and really interested to see who he's going to be casted as.

I think kid from Dope is youthful enough to play Miles as I've stated before.

The Donald Glover thing started back before Miles was even a character. People wanted him to play Peter Parker. I never really saw him as Miles.

Why y'all still reacting to Donald as Miles now? :lol:

He's not playing Miles Morales. By now he is too old simply cuz they've casted A 20 yr old to be Peter now. Miles ain't gonna be 10 years older than him. Nobody is really still pushing that Donald for Spidey thing.

Also if Donald Glover was cast as Spidey 2 or 3 years ago he definitely would be playing an older Miles. Closer to HS graduation age like the other 2 30 yr olds that played a 18 yr old Peter.

Some people still want him, but even 2-3 years ago it was the same deal. With how young they're portraying Peter, obviously there's no way he's playing Miles. I don't think we'll even see Miles on the big screen (in live action) for years.

This casting seems like a consolation prize to Donald and his fans.

I think kid from Dope is youthful enough to play Miles as I've stated before.

The Donald Glover thing started back before Miles was even a character. People wanted him to play Peter Parker. I never really saw him as Miles.

good choice for Miles with dude from Dope. He's a good actor too.

Damn I remember that Donald for Spiderman campaign. Time flies

That spiderman game could have the potential to be the best comic book video game of all time next to those new Batmans that have come out in recent years especially if its open world in the 5 boroughs

Back
Top Bottom