WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

He's talking about the end of Avengers where Tony saved them from the nuke.

When Steve was giving orders to close the portal..

Also Steve yelled at tony for being suspicious of the intelligence agency that fears intelligence.. who was steve's enemy in WS again?

Last edited:
Yes, but I thought that he gave the order to close the portal, then Fury told Stark about the nuke on the way. I could be wrong

DAREDEVIL'S Vincent D'Onofrio Doubts He'll Ever Show Up In A Marvel Film As The Kingpin

For Daredevil star Vincent D'Onofrio, the answer is pretty cut and dry. The actor, who plays Wilson Fisk/the Kingpin, is a proud comic book fan and has expressed his excitement to appear in Marvel films many times, though he isn't hopeful to get the call. "I would love to switch over to the movies, but I think it's pretty much been said it's not going to happen," he said in an interview with Digital Spy. "Or at least not for a very, very long time. I think Kevin Feige explained that, and that's what makes the most sense, he said the film universe is too jam-packed."

For D'Onofrio, servicing the characters properly should trump the desire for a crossover, and in his opinion, having too many characters populate the screen might be conflicting in that regard. "It's hard enough already, and if they keep bringing big characters in that they have to service in the writing, it's not gonna work. They're trying to figure out already how to individualise more and at the same time keep The Avengers going. It makes sense not to mix the TV stuff, there's just too many characters."

As for future appearance in Daredevil, the actor remained humorously quiet on the subject. "Well, if you go on my Twitter feed, I made a diagram of me getting a chip in my head. Under [it,] it says: 'I volunteered to put this chip in my head, with the company, it keeps me from saying anything about anything!'"

The Spider-man game is going to be GREAT. A triple-A studio is developing it and it's not a movie tie-in. Original game built from the ground up. Doesn't have to worry about being restricted to what the movie does or have its development rushed to come out before the movie.

Is there a release date yet?

you guys see this yet?

Facts. Been saying since Winter Soldier that that dude Cap kicked off the ship at the start of the film died and he didn't die well. If he wasn't dead by the time he hit the water, he drowned soon after. Granted, I have zero problem with this. One of the things I like about the MCU, in fact, is that it doesn't sweep over the fact that all of the Avengers are killers. It acknowledges it, moves on, and doesn't try to change this down the line, as if they never killed people at all.

Karen Gillan Confirms Nebula's Return For AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR And Beyond

in a new interview with the BBC that Gillan had this to say about what's next for Nebula. "So look out for those," she said in regards to Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and Jumanji before adding, "And then I’ll be making a little appearance in the next Avengers movies."

View media item 2302221

Last edited:
You guys are like Trump fans making up lies now to slander Steve

'He wanted the nuke to go off in ny'

:lol:

The supoosed "greatest MCU hero" was helpless to stop it..

Also jumped off of sokovia with the swiftest to save himself when it started falling.. while tony and thor had to figure out how to destroy it

I hope dude sent fury a fruit basket or something for saving him too by not paying attention to his BS

The supoosed "greatest MCU hero" was helpless to stop it..

Also jumped off of sokovia with the swiftest to save himself when it started falling.. while tony and thor had to figure out how to destroy it

I hope dude sent fury a fruit basket or something for saving him too by not paying attention to his BS

Steve

Lol stoppit guys

Cap is the greatest mcu hero and that's that

No :rofl: Didn't stop WWII, made zero effort to aid the Jewish people, didn't save Bucky from falling off a train, didn't retrieve the Cosmic Cube, didn't smash Peggy Carter, attended baseball games in which African Americans were prohibited from playing, thereby supporting racism, brutally assaulted a teenage boy and dropped a building on him, encouraged various other heroes to abandon their lives and families for his own goals, abandoned said heroes when the going got tough, lied to another teammate about the death of his parents, didn't help the people of New York after an alien invasion, actively fights against a country preparing for future threats.

No one's making anything up. These are facts.

Tony was a weapons supplier for terrorists. Almost killed his best friend in a drunken fight and threatened the lives of people who just wanted to party in the process. Lies to his girlfriend about giving up the superhero life cuz he's too addicted to the lifestyle. Gets dumped by his girlfriend because of his stupidity. Threatens the lives of multiple ppl in a pissing match with the Hulk. Creates an android entity that almost wiped out a of mankind. Kidnapped a teenager in ny and forced him to go to a foreign country and risk his life without his aunt's consent. Suckered punch Captain America when he was trying to communicate with him. Supports a law that prevents ppl from being superheroes. Threw half of his 'friends' in jail and didn't even bother breaking them out after he found out he was wrong. He's terrible mayne.

These are the facts.

Last edited:
Lol stoppit guys

Cap is the greatest mcu hero and that's that

No :rofl: Didn't stop WWII, made zero effort to aid the Jewish people, didn't save Bucky from falling off a train, didn't retrieve the Cosmic Cube, didn't smash Peggy Carter, attended baseball games in which African Americans were prohibited from playing, thereby supporting racism, brutally assaulted a teenage boy and dropped a building on him, encouraged various other heroes to abandon their lives and families for his own goals, abandoned said heroes when the going got tough, lied to another teammate about the death of his parents, didn't help the people of New York after an alien invasion, actively fights against a country preparing for future threats.

No one's making anything up. These are facts.

:smh: :smh:

69780404_hottest-hayley-atwell-photos-u3.jpeg

Amel is mr fun sized..

Surprised he thinks so highly of cap considering his disdain for the lovely lady posted above

Back
Top Bottom