WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Since December I've been playing this game called final fantasy 15 whenever I had the free time.

It would be beautiful being able to play a game based on the mcu with an open world like FF15 and FF15's play style [emoji]128525[/emoji] I can imagine using Cap like I use Noctis and just driving around in a car with my 3 other favorite Avengers all day. [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

KingdomFlatbush KingdomFlatbush Wouldn't you agree. A video game based on the mcu with the FF15 engine [emoji]128525[/emoji]

Last edited:
For no reason, here's a shot of Thor with giant squashes.

88d484ec_JJ5D52C.png

Since December I've been playing this game called final fantasy 15 whenever I had the free time.

It would be beautiful being able to play a game based on the mcu with an open world like FF15 and FF15's play style [emoji]128525[/emoji] I can imagine using Cap like I use Noctis and just driving around in a car with my 3 other favorite Avengers all day. [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

KingdomFlatbush KingdomFlatbush Wouldn't you agree. A video game based on the mcu with the FF15 engine [emoji]128525[/emoji]

Marvel and video games don't mix well unless it's MvC.

Just sit there and pray that Spider-Man PS4 breaks the mold, like me and Lamekilla are doing

The Spider-man game is going to be GREAT. A triple-A studio is developing it and it's not a movie tie-in. Original game built from the ground up. Doesn't have to worry about being restricted to what the movie does or have its development rushed to come out before the movie.

Just sit there and pray that Spider-Man PS4 breaks the mold, like me and Lamekilla are doing

I have immense faith in insomniac plus Marvel has really tried to make reinvent themselves in the gaming world, as they should. After beating Arkham Knight I questioned why Marvel has yet to give me an immersive experience similar to that. The last great game Marvel did was Spider-Man: Web of Shadows. Now if only we can see some new damn footage for this Spider-Man game. It better be playable at E3.

Last edited:

Marvel's had a number of great games over the years, most of them Spider-Man.

I think its only recently that Marvel has had some bad games. The last two console generations have been pretty weak.

I remember how pumped I was for the Iron Man game that came out with the movie... Until I played it. I still think with the right dev, an Iron Man game could be a classic.

I'm talking recently.

And LBR people Shattered Dimensions was decent for the story and the novelty of four Spideys but Web of Shadows is a solid 6/10 of a game. The only good things are the combat and movement mechanics.

Last edited:
Looking at the Shattered Dimensions cover gets me more excited for the new Spidey game because they're probably going to have all the costumes. Gonna websling through NY in Miles' and Miguel's respective outfits. :pimp:

I'm talking recently.

And LBR people Shattered Dimensions was decent for the story and the novelty of four Spideys but Web of Shadows is a solid 6/10 of a game. The only good things are the combat and movement mechanics.

What's recently? Because the last MvC game released in like 2011/2012. Recently, as in the past few years, they've mostly been focusing on games for the smart phone, with a few console releases as well.

Naah, Web of Shadows was just a great game overall, as was Shattered Dimensions. Edge of Time now, was just a decent game. Have yet to play either Amazing Spider-Man or Amazing Spider-Man 2, but I heard good reveiws for the first, and so-so reviews for the second.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom