WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

ef0bb339_a-busty-scarlett-johansson-reminds-us-why-gravity-is-so-important.jpeg

View media item 2313326

Rcoket with a handfull
View media item 2313327
15%2B-%2B1%2B%2528%25D9%25A1%2529.gif

Idk which movie she was doper in.
But all I know Don Jon for me is where she solidified her #1spot

That first gif with rocket she legit looks turned on. Like that was about the 5th take and that thang was wet and ready to go

Last edited:
Characters are teenagers though, how can they be too young? are we just too used to 30 year olds playing teenagers on TV?

Characters are teenagers though, how can they be too young? are we just too used to 30 year olds playing teenagers on TV?

No problems with the casting at all. Was just surprised that Zik would comment that the dude looked too young and not mention the girl, who imo, looks much younger. That's all.

It's the dude who looks too young to you? :nerd:

Chick looks crazy young. Tdogg's type
Maybe I'm wrong but I was imagining they'd be 18 at their youngest.

But I'm not sure it may be set in HS.

To me the guy looks 14. This chick is 19 and looks that to me or at least she looks the same as all these other college age chicks I see.

Last edited:
I am only vaguely familiar with Olivia Holt. I think she works at Disney right now. The fact that she's 19 is surprising.

That means she's game :evil:

The Cloak & Dagger show is on Freeform, a Disney channel.

Think it was ABC family and now it's like a teen Disney channel. Think it's in the basic cable package.

Pretty sure Marvel and Disney are encouraging them to have chemistry outside the set. It's the only way a cloak and dagger series could truly work.

Only knowledge I have of them is from the Ultimate Spidey comic. Think they were created by Roxxon or something like that. Idk why but I feel like Moon Knight is around the corner :smokin

2 leads from a show being together might cause more problems than good. If they good onscreen together then that's good enough.

Back
Top Bottom