WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Exactly. Like I said more recent jrpg is turning more towards a hack and slash game and 15 is a prime example.

Last edited:
I played the demo for XV and it wasn't as fluid or deep as a modern action game like Devil May Cry. It was just lock-on to a guy, lunge, and spam light and heavy attacks.

Demo isn't indicative of the game play of the real game either. The actual game is much more fluid and much less frustrating to play. Trust me if the real game was anything like the demo I wouldn't play it.

Demo was really frustrating to play. It was like everything was delayed and the character wouldn't do exactly what you wanted him to do right when you pressed a button.

Last edited:
Demo isn't indicative of the game play of the real game either. The actual game is much more fluid and much less frustrating to play. Trust me if the real game was anything like the demo I wouldn't play it.

Demo was really frustrating to play. It was like everything was delayed and the character wouldn't do exactly what you wanted him to do right when you pressed a button.

If it doesn't have Platinum Games/Team Ninja/Sony Santa Monica levels of combat I'm going to be real disappointed now. Not just locking on weak points in large flat environments.

The mcu would make Doom so lit. I wonder if they would just portray him as the eastern european version of Tony Stark. Same charisma, different accent and about twice the villainy.

ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif

I still don't believe he actually wants Ashton Kutcher to play Doom or Ray J to play John Stewart. :smh:

Gotta be trolling.

actually I am serious about Kutcher, i honestly think he is a solid actor given the right direction.

:lol: joking for Ray J as Green Lantern.
Was watching Justice League on Netflix, was high as hell and thought, damn this dude kinda look like Ray J if got a bald head.

I still don't believe he actually wants Ashton Kutcher to play Doom or Ray J to play John Stewart. :smh:

Gotta be trolling.

actually I am serious about Kutcher, i honestly think he is a solid actor given the right direction.

:lol: joking for Ray J as Green Lantern.
Was watching Justice League on Netflix, was high as hell and thought, damn this dude kinda look like Ray J if got a bald head.

I can't see Kelso from That 70s Show playing Doom. Thank goodness on the Ray J thing. You were going on about, "Remember him in Moesha? Ray J is a good actor." :lol:

Back
Top Bottom