WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Well you're not being realistic.

I am.

Talking about doing it for the fans. Talking about Fox might make a good F4 movie :lol: Nevermind they're 0 for 3, 4th time's the charm.

Marvel is already making dope movies for the fans. Now you're saying compromise themselves by doing a deal or make a poor business decision by buying something that is rightfully theirs and that will inevitably revert back to them cuz the studio that has the rights to them are pretty incompetent anyway.

Nah. They gonna need a lot more out of it than doing it for the fans :lol: Perhaps if it's a guarantee the F4 movie does a billi or plans for other characters that come with it lead to multibillions.

Last edited:
Another Spidey/Sony deal would be great for Marvel. They still have the merchandising rights which makes them way more money than the movies. If they fold the F4 into the MCU and make some movies, F4, Doctor Doom, Silver Surfer, and Galactus merch will be flying off the shelves.

Fox still has Matthew Vaughn in their stable. They could easily holler at him to restore the F4. I don't think Fox would let the license run out in this modern CBM era even after Fant4stic. They'll probably make another film just so they don't lose a big potential money maker. New Line used to own the Iron Man movie rights and now he's the face of the MCU making billi's.

Spider-man was the beginning, Legion was the olive branch. I'll put the tin foil hat on if I have to. They're just going to wait until the right moment to announce it all. :nerd: :pimp:

Another Spidey/Sony deal would be great for Marvel. They still have the merchandising rights which makes them way more money than the movies. If they fold the F4 into the MCU and make some movies, F4, Doctor Doom, Silver Surfer, and Galactus merch will be flying off the shelves.

Fox still has Matthew Vaughn in their stable. They could easily holler at him to restore the F4. I don't think Fox would let the license run out in this modern CBM era even after Fant4stic. They'll probably make another film just so they don't lose a big potential money maker. New Line used to own the Iron Man movie rights and now he's the face of the MCU making billi's.

Spider-man was the beginning, Legion was the olive branch. I'll put the tin foil hat on if I have to. They're just going to wait until the right moment to announce it all. :nerd: :pimp:

Lame has a twin internet brother

I still can't believe this dude was just Johnny Karate like 4 years ago. Live the dream, Chris Pratt :nthat:

^ From what I've read about him, Pratt seems like one of the more genuine, levelheaded people in the cesspool that is Hollywood.

No surprise that he's with Anna Faris too.

Kudos to him.

Last edited:
Making an educated analysis is becoming synonymous with lamekilla, so wonderful :lol:

Guardians 2 looks so iffy to me right now. It looks really good this time around but so did Guardians 1. The humor from the trailers has me cringing like Chrissy Tiegen. Movie is gonna do a billi though, Marvel's doing great with promotion and having Baby Groot everywhere.

Marvel owned Spidey's merch rights way before any deal with Sony.

Their current deal with Fox is completely different.

Also to be clear on the Spidey deal, they just agreed for him to be in the MCU and for Marvel to produce the content of his movies. There is no sharing of money or anything like that.

There's a reason a deal like that could be done with Sony.

From the way things have been and the language used I'm not sure it would be the same deal.

Then **** the. Go make another trash F4 movie. I doubt Vaughn would rowing is career on that. He's not even doing X movies anymore. Just adapting Millar comics.

Bringing up IM makes my argument for me. Marvel waited and now they have the full rights back.

Like I said dare Fox to make another F4 movie. This time they will lose bigger.
Making an educated analysis is becoming synonymous with lamekilla, so wonderful :lol:

"Spidey in poster" = educated analysis?
Which is why there's no use in bothering with the nonsensical and irrational.
You didn't like Guardian's 1?

He complained about how Rocket shot his gun
These are the things lame cares about :lol: Don't forget the crying :lol:

I think the main thing is Guardians is so new he just wasn't ready for Gunn's take and then it was a success but wasn't exactly like the very recent version in the comics.

Last edited:
He complained about how Rocket shot his gun

Wot. :x

Not going to dive into that any deeper :lol:

I felt Guardians was a pretty well-made movie. And a refreshing one at that from Marvel. Same as Strange (in terms of refreshing-ness)

e528596eda6f96d486b0134432515663.gif

Back
Top Bottom