WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Fox still has Matthew Vaughn in their stable. They could easily holler at him to restore the F4. I don't think Fox would let the license run out in this modern CBM era even after Fant4stic. They'll probably make another film just so they don't lose a big potential money maker. New Line used to own the Iron Man movie rights and now he's the face of the MCU making billi's.
fox didn't even properly give xmen to Vaughn when the had the chance.. singer was the producer on first class

should have been a fresh reboot and start with the legit first group of xmen and actually develop a story

@amel223

see what you caused

C3-s3q9WQAA6HYK.jpg

The picture (video?) doesn't work

*edit

Now that I went on a different computer, I see it.

I don't approve. I'm very particular about the gluteal region. I don't want it big but it can't be like that either.

Team fun sized does not equal team shapeless

Last edited:
Looks like Benicio Del Toros in Atlanta so chances are he is shooting scenes for IW.

Safe to assume they're knocking the Guardians stuff out (or at least the bulk of it) before they start their press tour.

No Adam warlock huh?

Just finished watching Dr. Strange. Not bad.

Not bad at all.

When does Dr. Strange take place as far as the mcu timeline goes? After avengers 2?

20min til it premieres over here but since it's a Fox show and ties to the XMen, discussions probably going to be in that thread unless someone deems it worthy of a separate thread enough to start one.

I've come to go with the theory that the soul gem is in Wakanda and they'll Incorporated it in "King Of The Dead" stuff.

Writer Nicole Perlman noted that Captain Marvel is a little bit more connected to what's happening with the larger story of the MCU (namely Thanos and the Infinity Gems) than the first Guardians movie.

"It’s a different kind of pressure in a sense. Meg [LeFauve] and I were hired a long time ago but we didn’t have our marching orders until recently. Marvel is a little bit of a house of cards in a sense that everything influences everything around it even if its very modular. Figuring out where the story fits in the MCU influences things as well. She’s an incredible character, but I will also say that since Marvel has done so many movies already, you really have to go out of your way to make sure her story is fresh and doesn’t borrow too heavily from the other films. She’s an incredibly strong and wonderful hero, but all the Marvel characters are. So you just need to figure out how to bring her to life in a way thats unique to her story but in a way that honors the canon and also gearing out the roles that she needs to play with everything that’s going on in the MCU. It’s a little bit of a twister game whereas “Guardians” is very free– where it’s like the sky is the limit. With Captain Marvel, it’s been trying to really figure out who Carol Danvers is and how to just tell a story that fulfills all the structural needs of who she is but also really channels the spirit of who this incredibly powerful and inspiring person is."

Perlman goes on to add that she wasn't bothered one bit by Captain Marvel getting bumped to make room for Spider-Man: Homecoming, and that she's consulting with the Air Force for Carol's military background, specifically on whether someone as young as Brie Larson (27) could be a Major or Colonel, to which they assured Perlman that it was feasible.

lvWdR5D.jpg

need that beanie

Last edited:
Watching IM3.. where was scumbag Steve when these guys was blowing **** up? Definitely not protecting America's best interest. This guy is as reliable as a car with 3 tires

Watching IM3.. where was scumbag Steve when these guys was blowing **** up? Definitely not protecting America's best interest. This guy is as reliable as a car with 3 tires

Just like no one was around during Thor 2 or TWS.

Last edited:
 Originally Posted by Blackmanta  

laugh.gif

Team Iron is trying way to hard.

Didn't the movie start with Killian coming to Stark with an idea and Stark blew him off? All Killian wanted to do was pitch an idea and Stark humiliated him leading Killian on his dark path.....but lets call Steve a scum bag.

Last edited:

That's different. The attacks going on in IM3 had been going on for a while. You see that in the new footage and the conversation between Rhodey and Tony.

Most of the events in Thor 2 were happening off world. The damage being done on Earth was in the last 20 minutes of the film. Same with TWS. The damage was at the end.

Does the issues in IM3 seem like an Iron Man problem or Captain America? Dude wasn't giving a damn about protecting the country and its interest so Tony had to handle it himself. Scumbag.

Back
Top Bottom