WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

No one wants to see Hulk in the ring. :pimp:

I hope Hulk becomes the peoples champ in the arena and the crowd chants, "GREEN SCAR! GREEN SCAR!"

I wonder how much of Hulk's side will be shown like how he got to that planet. I get the feeling that Thor is going to just go out into the arena for his first fight and it's revealed it's Hulk with no explanation.

I'm low key expecting it to be just like how Silver Surfer was introduced in the Planet Hulk storyline, but reversed for Hulk this time around. Thor (Hulk) enters the gladiator ring, wins some fights, and Hulk (Silver Surfer) comes out as the champion. Unless they give Hulk the ability to speak, I assume there'll just be some talk about how he ended up in a city and wrecked the place before being captured.

Dark World had a lot of forced comedy in it.

I do t care of Thor is actually funny in this. I just want a great Thor movie.

If I want rated R Thor, Vikings will suffice :smokij

I wonder if they'll touch base on how Hulk got there

Also how much of a presence Strange has

I cant wait for the teaser to come out. Gon be flames. That slow buildup to when Thor enters that arena to find out he has to battle the Hulk with the crowd chanting and going nuts :smokin

FOX gets a pass for Logan because we all know the quality is wildly inconsistent!

Wildly inconsistent?

Overwhelming majority of fox movies are basically trash.. Vaughn did what he could with what singer allowed him to do with first class

And then there is deadpool

1st two xmen are dry as hell.. days of future past was wasted given where they could have very easily gone with fassbender

Marvel just needs to get its groove with Thor, they figured out something with cap.. I got faith they can figure this out

Last edited:
I think they figured it out tbh. They know folks don't want Earth scenes and understand the power of throwing another big named player in there like Hulk. Only thing that may be off is the title Ragnarok. I think it has more to do with Thanos than Surtur since this is setting up IW

Last edited:
Is Surtur even confirmed for this film? Because I wasn't expecting him to show up at all to be honest.

Yeah. I hope the movie isn't doing too much.

You think Thor: Ragnarok when you lean towards Surtur but this movie is confirmed for an element of gladiator Hulk and a Dr. Strange appearance. Then you got the Collector which signifies one thing and Hela which is a whole other spectrum of Thor stories.

I can see the angle for this setting some things up for IW too though

Short Description of some screened RAGNAROK footage

A shot of Cate Blanchett as Hela from Thor: Ragnarok, holding Mjolnir from the top, with the handle horizontal and extending away from her. Several shots of Thor and Hulk, both in gladiator garb, as seen in EW photos. Also, a shot of Thor putting his helmet on and turning side pieces of helmet from horizontal to vertical.

^ ^ ^

also from a GotG2 scene

"He showed a clip from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, with Baby Groot in red Ravager outfit walking slowly with his head down, his steps squishy. He seemed sad. He gets close to a cell holding Yondu and Rocket. Yondu yells “Hey Twig, come here.” After Baby Groot walks over, Yondu and Rocket explain to him how to break them out. Yondu takes his Ravager badge off his coat and gives it to Baby Groot and tells him to take it up to a room where that will open a drawer with a key. Groot takes the badge and puts it on his head, all sad. Rocket then interprets that Groot thought he wanted him to wear it as a hat and that made him sad because he doesn’t like hats and thinks people think he has a funny-shaped head. Rocket asks Groot if that’s why he is sad."

there was also a concept art of Captain Marvel in action, no description of the costume though

Last edited:
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2: James Gunn Reveals The Story Arcs Of Each Core Team Member

Star-Lord

"That's the first thing people say when they see the movie. The first movie was about Peter Quill, and the second movie has every single character have a complete arc, a complete story. They each learn something. It's a story about Peter Quill, with his father, but also his abusive step-father, Yondu.

Gamora

"It's about Nebula's relationship with her sister, Gamora, and how that's not all that we saw in the first movie. It's a lot deeper and more complicated than that. We thought in the first movie that Gamora was the good guy, and Nebula's the bad guy, but that really isn't the whole story."

Rocket Raccoon

"I think it's a story about this poor little Rocket, who is in search of a father and in search of a somebody to give a ****, who cannot find it - and maybe does a little bit with Michael Rooker's character."

Drax

"It's about Dave Bautista and Mantis together, who become on the one hand close friends, and then on the other hand she's a surrogate daughter for the daughter that was murdered."

Baby Groot

"And of course Baby Groot's relationship with all of them, they are the worst parents in the entire world! Who else brings a two-year-old son into a giant battle with a giant monster? Terrible parents! And maybe Gamora and Rocket are better than the other two. The other two are terrible. All of those things come together in a way that seems pretty magical."

That would be cool if we see more dialogue from Hulk and less Banner. But I'm sure we'll get more Banner than Hulk lol

^would it work/how would you establish that Hulk is all of a sudden smart/able to speak and capable of control?

Last edited:
^would it work/how would you establish that Hulk is all of a sudden smart/able to speak and capable of control?
Only Hulk that could do that was Joe Fixit and the Professor. Don't know how they'd explain that unless **magic**

I can see it as in Sakaar time is faster? As in maybe a day here is a months over there? So he can learn to speak somewhat?

Not full conversations, but like in the animated series.

Also hope he stands straight more often. Not a big fan of him walking like a gorilla.

Last edited:
I'm not imagining like grey hulk, just green hulk with normal/banner habits that speaks and controls himself. But how would you explain the drastic change in the movies?

Like in the comics Banner experimented on himself to cure but got wildly different results.

To connect to in story could say he tried one last time so he could be with Natash but the only thing that happened is smart Hulk or talkative Hulk.

Back
Top Bottom