WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

They'll probably reveal that the Hulk has been off the planet Earth since AoU.

He went away on that plane. Maybe that plane was intercepted..

Last edited:
I'm here for all of it.. would love to see grey hulk.. also wanna see red hulk, eventually

They usually have scenes in the end now anyways, a mid-credit and then an end-credit so the funny one could be in the end credit but they could also just show Hulks ship passing by the Milano and they just make some funny remarks about the green dude inside.

I'm not imagining like grey hulk, just green hulk with normal/banner habits that speaks and controls himself. But how would you explain the drastic change in the movies?

Have Banner be in control of Hulk's body. Wouldn't be a new thing as far as the comics go.

‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Adds ‘Kong’ and ‘Planet of the Apes’ Mo-cap Performer as a Villain

I’m working on four characters right now. I’m working with Josh Brolin and three other actors [in Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War], and I’m playing Josh Brolin’s right hand bad guy in the film. I can’t say the name of the character or I think Marvel will sever my head, but I apply those same principals of what it means to drop ******** and just play a character truly evil. And it’s working. [Laughs] It’s truly working

basically confirms we're getting the Black Order in some variation

Last edited:
I thought 2 was the norm now. I just wait until the entire credits are done by default. I'm still surprised by how many people dip at the credits for these movies.

I thought 2 was the norm now. I just wait until the entire credits are done by default. I'm still surprised by how many people dip at the credits for these movies.

I remember seeing CW opening weekend and as soon as the credits rolled 75% of the theater dipped then after the mid credits scene more left and it was just me my wife and five other people, I was surprised as most of the theater was rocking some type of Marvel gear, but I know that doesn't always mean anything

Last edited:
Man. I've been looking forward to Ragnarok this November so much that I forgot that BP is only months after that :wow:

And Infinity War only months after that...

Damn I might come

Last edited:
Its a tv show so it's different but 14% I think is among the lowest of anything comic book related (granted I don't recall RT scores for the Blade tv show, Catwoman, Elektra, etc.). Definitely lowest for anything Marvel.

Comparing it to other MCU stuff, I kinda doubt it'll be any worse that IM2 or Cap or Thor movies.

I wish I could be in the Marvel tv offices watching them react to this. Iron Fist really isn't the property you'd think they'd get wrong.

I want to see this even more now though :lol:

Last edited:
Im still watching only because I find it hard to believe they'll screw this up and I really liked DD and Luke Cage.

But if the first two or three episodes don't catch me then I'll gear up for something else

Back
Top Bottom