WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

And as for the Spidey trailer it showed a lot but I'll still enjoy the movie regardless if it's good. Whole planet is flocking to Beauty and the Beast and everyone knows that plot..

completely different monster there, that is built off of nostalgia and changing things up will just anger more people

it's all about seeing their favorite animated film turned to live action and it come down to execution

and obviously everyone will still enjoy the film if it's good but there is something to be said to coming in not knowing what you are going to get, it is one of the biggest praise the last Apes film got, the trailer was completely different from the film you got and probably help give it a much better review as it was a complete surprise

Also Vulture being essentially Tony's villain but Stark got other **** to do so Pete dealing with him isn't exactly.... A good idea ???

They are doing whatever they can to make sure people know Spidey is in the MCU. Are they being very heavy handed? Yes but they want to distance themselves from all the other Spidey movies. Just thank god he didn't work for Oscorp.

you're always incorrect, you also said ASM2 was a masterpiece but it was such a disappointment that it got dumped, only upside is it led to Spidey coming to the MCU

ASM2 is a masterpiece though, you think we're gonna see Gwen Stacy die on the big screen ever again?

Also, Spidey came to the MCU, was i incorrect about that :nerd:

it's not a masterpiece though, someone dying doesn't make it a masterpiece, if it were so great there would be an ASM3 right now, simple as that

and I'll let Zik handle you being lucky about Spidey coming to the MCU

Tony don't know no Kung fu

He can buy you fortune cookies though

'If you're nothing without the suit, you shouldn't have it' :rolleyes

The irony in that quote is richer than he is

Everything special about your hero came out of a bottle!

TELL EM WHY YOU REALLY MAD!!!

Lol oh dear Lord. We're about to get a back and forth between lame and you know who in 3,2,1..

Bring him on, I need the exercise.

it's not a masterpiece though, someone dying doesn't make it a masterpiece, if it were so great there would be an ASM3 right now, simple as that

It's masterpiece because it showed you a side of Spider-Man you probably won't ever see again on screen. A Spider-Man who didn't have a happy ending. A Spider-Man who selfishly put someone he loved in danger and made her pay the ultimate price for it, even though he promised her dad that he'd leave her alone for her safety. He lied, and because of that she died. A superhero that inadvertently killed someone he loved. And the way it was presented was unfiltered.

As far as being lucky... :rofl:

View media item 2320008

Honestly, not for me. I will still watch it regardless, but my hype has simmered after watching the trailer. 

Marvel and Disney have done their job if there's been 3 interpretations of Spider-Man doing Spider-Man things, gave you a trailer showing him do...surprise surprise Spider-Man things and you're still going to pay money to see the film.

It's masterpiece because it showed you a side of Spider-Man you probably won't ever see again on screen. A Spider-Man who didn't have a happy ending. A Spider-Man who selfishly put someone he loved in danger and made her pay the ultimate price for it, even though he promised her dad that he'd leave her alone for her safety. He lied, and because of that she died. A superhero that inadvertently killed someone he loved. And the way it was presented was unfiltered.

yah... that doesn't make the film a masterpiece, you're simply explaining the plot and stating why you like the film

Last edited:
yah... that doesn't make the film a masterpiece, you're simply explaining the plot

A hero, who's always been considered to do the right thing, did the wrong thing. The villain took his weakness and used it to break him by killing her. The hero has lost everything and still finds it within him to continue on.

Thats why The Dark Knight is a masterpiece....wait, excuse me I meant Amazing Spider-Man 2

again, explaining the plot doesn't make it a masterpiece

and that also isn't why TDK is considered by some as a masterpiece, many actually liked it when the female lead finally died in that one :lol:

at least you're consistent with your username "lame"

Last edited:
A hero, who's always been considered to do the right thing, did the wrong thing. The villain took his weakness and used it to break him by killing her. The hero has lost everything and still finds it within him to continue on.

Thats why The Dark Knight is a masterpiece....wait, excuse me I meant Amazing Spider-Man 2

again, explaining the plot doesn't make it a masterpiece

and that also isn't why TDK is considered by some as a masterpiece, many actually liked it when the female lead finally died in that one :lol:

at least you're consistent with your username "lame"

:lol: I love you rfx45 rfx45

But then who's gonna sway your judgement from a biased perspective? :wow:

It's the dubstep that solidifies TASM 2 as a masterpiece

Kendrick Lamar and Alicia Keys' "It's on again" gets played in my car on the highest volume while I sing along.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom