WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

ASM2 was an underwhelming disappointing joke.

Ignore lame and his wild claims.

If you believe everything he says Then you're suppose to believe Andrew Garfield is the Spider-Man in that Homecoming trailer not Tom Holland.

Tony Stank should have taken his own advise. He's nothing without his suit.
Tony Stank should have taken his own advise. He's nothing without his suit.

I'm saying :lol:

Scumbag Stark
You guys fall for that idiot trap every single time it seems.

Case in point:

Tony Stark should give his suit to the army and start fighting crime without it

Big man in a suit of armor. Without it, what is he? :smh:

View media item 2383239
:smokin

Tony Stark should give his suit to the army and start fighting crime without it

Big man in a suit of armor. Without it, what is he? :smh:

View media item 2383239

Notice that he left out crimefighter or superhero
And?

I think based off the Youtube comments for this trailer, this may have been a rare misstep for Marvel. Half the comments are people complaining that it showed way too much of the story.
:rofl: @ YouTube comments.

I don't think I've been this hyped to see a movie since Episode 3...maybe Avengers 1 as well. Spidey is definitely the second most anticipated movie of the year now after Episode 8.

I don't think I've been this hyped to see a movie since Episode 3...maybe Avengers 1 as well. Spidey is definitely the second most anticipated movie of the year now after Episode 8.
like star wars episode 3?

like one of the prequels?

and just curious, what's 1 for you for this year?

I really hope the plane scene leading to them in the beach where he is unmasked isn't the final action scene
I have a feeling it is... Or the action scene leading up to the final fight. Spidey does something to stop the plane from crashing into people or saving the people on it. Then he catches up the Vulture for the final fight. 
eyes.gif

Still pumped for the movie though.

Not to get into the "prequels suck" derail, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited for Episode 3 when it was coming out. I was teenager at the time 
eyes.gif

The trailer was solid. I liked it. Glad we got rid of that last guy, because Tom Holland is far and away the best Spidey on the big screen ever.

I wish they didn't show Iron Man coming in to help with the cruiser ship. That would of been an insane moment to see for the first time in the theater. (Except for the Team Cap clowns.)

"Captain America's Fitness Challenge" got me. :lol: :rofl:

Trailer was great but I got a strange vibe with the boat and plane scenes in the trailer much like I got when I saw the hulkbuster reveal in the AOU trailer, really wasn't needed. It's almost like Marvel doesn't want me to lose my **** in the theater seeing something for the first time.

I think Marvel needs to stick to one trailer or have them cut the way The Force Awakens trailers were. Show me something but still have me wondering WTF is going on??

Still a day 1 watch for me and my complaints stem from me just not having self discipline, AOU trailer should've been an learning moment for me.

I just hope in the IW trailer they don't show Thanos smiling with the gauntlet in hand about to flex on whatever Avengers are left, that has to be a in theater movie moment

Nice trailer. Keaton looks good in the role. Hope he gets enough development

Also, director has said that Damage Control is going to be in the filn

how are they showing a captain America fitness challenge to impressionable teenagers when that man is a fugitive in a foreign land wanted for attempted murder, theft, aiding a prison escape, harboring a fugitive murderer terrorist? I mean I'm not a Stark guy, but in this world at the time this movie takes place Cap is all those things to the public.

how are they showing a captain America fitness challenge to impressionable teenagers when that man is a fugitive in a foreign land wanted for attempted murder, theft, aiding a prison escape, harboring a fugitive murderer terrorist? I mean I'm not a Stark guy, but in this world at the time this movie takes place Cap is all those things to the public.

Physical education is important. These schools know that.

America is fat enough as it is.

Who better to teach these fat kids a lesson but Cap.

Last edited:
Kinda late to the party but I wanna comment on the "the trailer does/does not give away the movie" dispute that was happening :lol:

BvS trailer #2 was basically:

Superman and Batman being Superman and Batman

Batman distrusts Superman because Superman and Zod killed zillions of people

Lex Luthor schemin, low key on that nose dust

Batman gets Kryptonite and plots to kill Superman

Diana be chillin at museums. She and Bruce smash

Supes and Batman fight in the rain. Batman finna win becuz Kryptonite

Lex creates Doomsday from Zod

WW saves Batman from Doomsday--both MASSIVE spoilers! Terrible idea!

The trinity team up to fight Doomsday

And the presence of Doomsday in the trailer implies Superman's death

This was one trailer. This is properly described as a trailer that "gives away the whole movie". We literally got a three-act breakdown

The JL trailer was

Batman finds Aquaman getting faded and Barry fapping in the secret Flash lair. They join the League

Cyborg looks like Megatron ****** Jay-Z

Gal Gadot sweep kicking high school principals

They kill aliens

Green screen and CGI

Nothing is known about the plot aside from "Mother Box, Parademons, Steppenwolf, Superfriends unite". We don't even know the final team roster. We know Henry Cavill is in the movie but not when, where, how, or what he'll even look like.

William Dafoe is in the got damn movie but we haven't seen him :lol:

So to say "I know the plot of justice league" given one trailer is silly, whereas to do so with BvS is reasonable.

Let's examine the Spidey trailer:

First act:

Spider-Man has fun as Spider-Man (naturally, like the beginning of every SM movie)

Ganke :smile:rolleyes) discovers secret identity

LOOK TONY STARK AKA IRON MAN PLAYED BY RDJ IS IN THE MOVIE!! LOOK EVERYBODY!!

Tony is borderline pimpin Peter with all the gadgets

Vulture looks amazing

In the 2nd act:

Peter ***** up and Tony takes his suit

Third act:

Peter fights Vulture in his Uncle's church shoes

Not BvS level flagrant at all but really? This is most definitely a three-act breakdown and they most definitely gave too much **** away :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah like I'm not gonna say the Spider-Man trailer is as bad as BVS showing Doomsday and wonderwoman in full attire, but the only thing left to the imagination is Mary Jane

Kinda late to the party but I wanna comment on the "the trailer does/does not give away the movie" dispute that was happening :lol:

BvS trailer #2 was basically:

Superman and Batman being Superman and Batman

Batman distrusts Superman because Superman and Zod killed zillions of people

Lex Luthor schemin, low key on that nose dust

Batman gets Kryptonite and plots to kill Superman

Diana be chillin at museums. She and Bruce smash

Supes and Batman fight in the rain. Batman finna win becuz Kryptonite

Lex creates Doomsday from Zod

WW saves Batman from Doomsday--MASSIVE spoiler! Terrible idea!

The trinity team up to fight Doomsday

And the presence of Doomsday in the trailer implies Superman's death

This was one trailer. This is properly described as a trailer that "gives away the whole movie". We literally got a three-act breakdown

The JL trailer was

Batman finds Aquaman getting faded and Barry fapping in the secret Flash lair. They join the League

Cyborg looks like Megatron ****** Jay-Z

Gal Gadot sweep kicking high school principals

They kill aliens

Green screen and CGI

Nothing is known about the plot aside from "Mother Box, Parademons, Steppenwolf, Superfriends unite". We don't even know the final team roster. We know Henry Cavill is in the movie but not when, where, how, or what he'll even look like.

William Dafoe is in the got damn movie but we haven't seen him :lol:

So to say "I know the plot of justice league" given one trailer is silly, whereas to do so with BvS is reasonable.

Let's examine the Spidey trailer:

First act:

Spider-Man has fun as Spider-Man (naturally, like the beginning of every SM movie)

Ganke :smile:rolleyes) discovers secret identity

Tony is borderline pimpin Peter with all the gadgets

Vulture looks amazing

In the 2nd act:

Peter ***** up and Tony takes his suit

Third act:

Peter fights Vulture in his Uncle's church shoes

Not BvS level flagrant at all but really? This is most definitely a three-act breakdown and they most definitely gave too much **** away :lol:

Since it needs to be spelled out for you. You do know that the gist of a plot can be obtained from trailers right? You do know that film is gonna assemble a group of the world most powerful heroes to defeat a larger threat right? I guess since you couldn't dig though what was said, I obviously stated that I don't care to see that aspect of the story since I already saw it in A1. The other details of the film will be judged when I watch it. I simply don't care to see the assembling aspect of the team. If you're so hurt by me not caring about some aspect of a film, then so be it

Last edited:

so they are promoting to the kids that they should get juiced up if they want to be fit?

Last edited:

You've got a point. What better way to stay in shape than staying on the run? :nerd:

To be completely seriously for once, I think it's terrible that Tony is shown more in the newest trailer than MJ, or Liz Allen. I thought the emphasis of the movie was supposed to be about Pete in high school? If this movie is just Iron Man 4 in disguise... [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
To be completely seriously for once, I think it's terrible that Tony is shown more in the newest trailer than MJ, or Liz Allen. I thought the emphasis of the movie was supposed to be about Pete in high school? If this movie is just Iron Man 4 in disguise... [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

You jus mad Cap Hydra was outshined in his own movie and got his toy shield confiscated.

Tony/RDJ is what sells. The marketers know what they are doing. Even if he's in it for 5 minutes, he's going to be plastered as if he was a star of the movie

We should be teaching kids how to use performance enhancing drugs?

Spiderman doesn't need Tony Stark to sell the movie. Spidey is literally the most popular character in all of comics. It just needed to be a good movie, not hijacked by some other character.

Tony/RDJ is what sells. The marketers know what they are doing. Even if he's in it for 5 minutes, he's going to be plastered as if he was a star of the movie

Last edited:
You just don't like the dynamic they're going for with Tony and Peter. If it was Cap, guaranteed you wouldn't care.

Also, the director has said that Sony's Venom won't be connected to the MCU

Back
Top Bottom