WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

It's still assuming you know the plot of the film now off just a trailer without seeing the film.
we can get a general gist of the premise of the movie.. but we're not seeing THAT much more than what was shown in the first trailer

really just showing more of the actions scenes we saw in the first trailer.. since the first trailer was happier, showing more of his personality and his situation

The only part that bothered me was the boat scene. Didn't need to see how Vulture cut it in half and really didn't need to see IM come in and help spider man save the day. 

The only part that bothered me was the boat scene. Didn't need to see how Vulture cut it in half and really didn't need to see IM come in and help spider man save the day. 

I really hope the plane scene leading to them in the beach where he is unmasked isn't the final action scene

Good trailer! I hope they didn't show too much though.

Dudes couldn't help but slander DC in the first couple of comments smh :lol:

They couldn't wait!!! Smh. Like ur not allowed to like both!!!

----------

This trailer looks amazing to me!! Vulture looks sick man, I liked how the loose suit got tight too, cool lil effect...

Spider-Man was my favorite part of civil war, just so visually pleasing to see him doing Spider-Man things.

No comment on the tony stark involvement until I actually see the movie...

Can anyone help me and explain what was happening when the spider flew off his chest ??

Good trailer! I hope they didn't show too much though.

Dudes couldn't help but slander DC in the first couple of comments smh :lol:

They couldn't wait!!! Smh. Like ur not allowed to like both!!!

----------

This trailer looks amazing to me!! Vulture looks sick man, I liked how the loose suit got tight too, cool lil effect...

Spider-Man was my favorite part of civil war, just so visually pleasing to see him doing Spider-Man things.

No comment on the tony stark involvement until I actually see the movie...

Can anyone help me and explain what was happening when the spider flew off his chest ??

rumor is Spider-Tracer

Last edited:

I really hope the plane scene leading to them in the beach where he is unmasked isn't the final action scene
I think that's the middle or early.. I think tony takes away the suit kinda early or in the middle-ish after some screw up

the only thing I think we've seen from the ending is the scenes at the end of the 1st trailer when spidey and IM are heading somewhere together.. where he's back in the suit

Last edited:
I think he takes away the suit after the Washington Monument and the boat events. I believe we will see him in majority the Stark made suit but then it gets taken later on towards the beginning of the last act.

Then there is at least a few scenes (or one long one) where he fights Vulture in his homemade gear, warehouse, beach/theme park and the plane scene.

The plane scene looks epic enough that I wouldn't be surprised if that is the conclusion.

And I actually think Spidey swinging with IM is probably towards the beginning or at least in the mid-part of the film.

Last edited:
Trailer was def dope, got me hyped, this dude Holland really IS Spider-Man, imna Garfield fan, but it seems Tom is blowing both Andrew and Toby out the water....dude has all of spideys charisma.

I should be able to neg rep that.

7R7MYTKThu-amel-l-e-m-a.gif

My birthday is October 16. If you can channel all your evil powers for good, I bet you can make me a pretty awesome avy for my birthday :wow:

Trailer was dope

Holland might be the perfect choice as Peter and Spidey

Please don't waste Keaton as the Vulture MCU

Zendaya's screen time looks pretty small going off these trailers

I think they trying to pull a fast one with Zendaya. Either she has a small role to set her up for the next movie or they truly are lying and she isn't "Michelle" and trying to keep it secret that she's MJ or someone else

that'll be one hell of a swerve, she looks more like she fits in as Cletus Kasady than MJ

Back
Top Bottom