WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Y'all stand with a guy who wants nothing to do but be in war.

He doesn't enjoy fighting

Wrote an apology letter to Tony (even though I didn't think he had to)

Made allies with BP, who wanted his best friend dead the whole movie

There's not a single warmongering body in Cap's body :lol:

Allies? Cap went begging to the one nation who aint scared of the avengers. Then their king/giver of fades gave shelter to the two guys he washed thoroughly for the last week.

Cap had no where to go he didn't want to go there

Allies? Cap went begging to the one nation who aint scared of the avengers. Then their king/giver of fades gave shelter to the two guys he washed thoroughly for the last week.

Cap doesn't go anywhere he doesn't want to go

BP wouldn't give shelter to those who aren't allies

Face it. Your boy and my boy are friends now.

View media item 2392413

Last edited:
All this cap slander for his loyalty to his friends...
laugh.gif

#istandwithcap
fixed

Seems cool to me. Don't think it'll be like Jarvis.
Jarvis is vision.. he had Friday in UOA
I wonder if we would ever get M.O.D.O.K in the MCU. Could easily snatch up Peter Dinklage although he did that awful days of future past.

This needs to happen
I'm all here for it

but I would like for them to play up AIM more.. want to see this

become:

I wonder if we would ever get M.O.D.O.K in the MCU. Could easily snatch up Peter Dinklage although he did that awful days of future past.

This needs to happen

Peter Dinklage is already cast for Infinity War and many assumes as Pip the Troll

BP washed Cap? All he did was scratch his shield

Cap washed WS at the end of Cap 2 when he needed to and then refused to fight him after he saved millions.

^^All of BP's fighting in CW, he knocked Cap down once and Cap knocked him down once. I wouldn't say either got washed.

I bet Scumbag Steve is a Trump Supporter too.
of course.. the parallels are obvious.. especially with cap's true colors coming out

just need trump to get exposed on Russia   
We still talking MCU Cap or what?
laugh.gif
MCU cap likes to give self-righteous lectures.. then conveniently ignore rules when it comes to him and his boy

also talks from a position of ignorance a decent enough amount of the time..

Last edited:
I thought you were implying the whole Hydra thing
laugh.gif
I was.. in regard to cap in general

but any version of cap fits.. trump could very easily have used things cap said verbatim in the MCU during his ongoing campaign and would fit right in

as an attorney, there is no way in hell cap was given sufficient time to read the accords.. but even if we give him that.. there is absolutely no way in hell he could understand it

if cap admitted his ignorance and said he needed time to fully understand what exactly he was signing, I could understand his position (something like I'm just a soldier blah blah blah.. simple kid from Brooklyn.. from a simpler time)

but dude vehemently opposed it.. who does that sound like?

and the document, for reference purposes:

Last edited:
Yeah he didn't have time to read the whole thing but its on the front page what he dislikes:

"In accordance with the document at hand, I hereby certify that the below mentioned participants, peoples, and individuals, shall no longer operate freely or unregulated, but instead operate under the rules, ordinances and governance's of the aforementioned United Nations panel, acting only when and if the panel deems it appropriate and/or necessary."

Only time before they tell The Avengers not to help this one group of people for some political reason. I get his reasoning but he should have found some compromise.

Yeah he didn't have time to read the whole thing but its on the front page what he dislikes:

"In accordance with the document at hand, I hereby certify that the below mentioned participants, peoples, and individuals, shall no longer operate freely or unregulated, but instead operate under the rules, ordinances and governance's of the aforementioned United Nations panel, acting only when and if the panel deems it appropriate and/or necessary."

Only time before they tell The Avengers not to help this one group of people for some political reason. I get his reasoning but he should have found some compromise.
this sounds very much like those opposed to the affordable care act..

o my bad, I meant "obamacare"

and just a simple word of advice, if someone says something along the lines of what you said above and drops a document the size of the sokovia accords in front of you.. go get a lawyer.. and not just someone with their face on a bus stop bench 

Back
Top Bottom