WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Yeah he didn't have time to read the whole thing but its on the front page what he dislikes:

"In accordance with the document at hand, I hereby certify that the below mentioned participants, peoples, and individuals, shall no longer operate freely or unregulated, but instead operate under the rules, ordinances and governance's of the aforementioned United Nations panel, acting only when and if the panel deems it appropriate and/or necessary."

Only time before they tell The Avengers not to help this one group of people for some political reason. I get his reasoning but he should have found some compromise.

this sounds very much like those opposed to the affordable care act..

o my bad, I meant "obamacare"

and just a simple word of advice, if someone says something along the lines of what you said above and drops a document the size of the sokovia accords in front of you.. go get a lawyer.. and not just someone with their face on a bus stop bench 

I still think Cap should have talked it out more than he did before taking a clear "I'm not signing this" stance

Last edited:
Um. Cap tried talking in the airport. Tried to tell Tony there were super soldiers on the loose and Tony wasn't hearing it :rolleyes

If there wasn't an imminent issue, of course Cap would've been happy to come in and talk with Tony

Last edited:
I still think Cap should have talked it out more than he did before taking a clear "I'm not signing this" stance
Yeah he didn't have time to read the whole thing
maybe reading the whole thing, would be a good 1st step.. then getting a lawyer, who will have to read and reread that whole thing a crap load of times before coming back and advising on specific questions asked by cap

a huge part of my job is literally reading singular lines and words used in contracts and legislation and interrupting their real world applications.. then going from that single line and/or word used and looking at case law, other text  and/or any sort of precedent on the subject matter

even when you think it's just as simple as what you posted above, it isn't.. which is why there is the much larger document and not just the sentence you posted above

Last edited:
Btw. This may be wishful thinking.. But you guys think there's any chance the Spidey movie will have the Ragnarok trailer :nerd:

The bill. :lol:

That bill was the size of an encyclopedia. No one in the movie had time to read the bill. Bet you General Ross himself ain't read it either :lol:

Last edited:
The bill. :lol:

That bill was the size of an encyclopedia. No one in the movie had time to read the bill. Bet you General Ross himself ain't read it either :lol:

You keep deflecting and changing your argument every time they/re disproved and called into question

Cap's ex girlfriend died, the Wakanda embassy got blown up and his buddy was framed for it, everyone and his mother was trying to kill his best friend, and then they find out the person who really bombed the building was on the loose and might've been setting loose more super soldiers. When do you think Cap would've had the time to read the bill :nerd:

So you acknowledge he did not read it and in the same breathe said that he tried to talk it out at the airport. What exactly was he trying to talk out if he didn't read the bill?

He wasn't talking about the bill at the airport. He thought the real culprit behind the bombing was on the loose and was going to set loose more super soldiers. He didn't have time to talk about no bill lol

Last edited:
everyone and his mother was trying to kill his best friend, and then they find out the person who really bombed the building was on the loose and might've been setting loose more super soldiers. When do you think Cap would've had the time to read the bill
nerd.gif
everyone?
When do you think Cap would've had the time to read the bill
nerd.gif
I guess you missed the part where I said he wouldn't understand it even if we gave him the benefit of the doubt that he could read the whole document in that short period

dude sure did find time to jump to conclusions on shhh he didn't read doh

maybe he should have tried just having a convo.. maybe

Last edited:
Sorry that Cap was more concerned with finding the person who framed his best friend instead of having a conversation that could easily wait :rolleyes

So, we're all in agreement that Captain America was opposed to a bill that he himself never actually read? Alrighty then
laugh.gif
That's like people complaining about shows they don't watch
mean.gif
even if dude did read it.. giving dude a whole lot of credit assuming he would fully comprehend everything therein

least with stark we know dude is a genius.. ran a business.. created things that no other human has.. has dealt with lawyers and politicians

we know dude is one of the smartest people in that universe

for an issue as complex as what was being proposed with implications worldwide (which would have impact on numerous American and international law along with a crap ton of treaties amongst various governments) there is no way in hell it was as simple as scumbag steve seemed to make it out to be and to make a decisions that quickly on the matter

Yup that person framed Bucky for every murder he committed since World War 1

I bet you support ISIS too

Sorry that Cap was more concerned with finding the person who framed his best friend instead of having a conversation that could easily wait
eyes.gif
maybe if he would have humbled himself and asked tony for help.. tony could have solved that problem too

As team leader, I would think that you'd put the safety and well-being of your team before anything else. In that case, it seems to me like you'd be interested in thoroughly reading and critiquing a document that was going to change/alter/impact the way that your team operated, including who they answered to and their ability to go into foreign territories. Cap fans are not only admitting that he didn't do that, they're saying that he didn't do that because of Bucky. Basically, you're saying that Captain America ignored worring about the team that he was placed in charge of in order to chase after one person, who had nothing to do with the team. Ergo, you're saying that Captain America is a ****** team leader. Granted, this isn't news to me, because i've pointed out before that he's never the guy who comes up with a way to solve whatever crisis the team is facing (So it only makes sense that he was useless in dealing with the Accords), but I just want all of us to be on the same page.

Dude even had Vision and Rhodey to walk him through the complex words :lol: Son would rather spend his time chasing after a wanted criminal. Cap's team was more loyal to him than he was to them.

Last edited:
Uhh he tried telling Tony about the guy at the airport, Tony wasn't listening to nothing.
at the airport...

when he was dressed up for a fight.. and you're kinda forgetting everything before the airport

this just an extension of WS all over again.. dude going to the apple store when he could have just phoned up the one person he knows who is significantly smarter on the issue.. one of the smartest folks in the world.. an MIT graduate before his 20th bday

scumbag steve even go college?

maybe instead of playing duck duck goose with his buddy.. and going to the museum to look at himself.. he should take some classes and try to improve himself in areas that don't come in a syringe

How are you going to try talking to someone after you've helped a wanted felon escape from the government and refused to go along with the most recent piece of legislation that restricts your movements? :lol: That's like me robbing a bank, but expecting the police to listen to the reasons as to why I did it afterwards.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom