WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Only because Loki didn't want to kill him. Typical Scumbag Steve not thinking critically enough to look at the bigger picture

Which begs the question of just how powerful is Loki in the MCU

In the comics he's literally god level but in the MCU it's mostly super-strength with semi-illusory shape shifting

The staff he had in Thor and A1 also annoy me because those are apparatuses anyone can use

Last edited:
If you think Steve can beat Loki one on one you're delusional.

Only because Loki didn't want to kill him. Typical Scumbag Steve not thinking critically enough to look at the bigger picture

Right? Loki tossed dude like a rag doll with one arm. And looking back, how was it not obvious to Tony that Loki wanted to be caught? Was Loki using the Mind "stone" the whole time? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Whoa. Cap was nowhere near in danger of getting killed by Loki :rofl:

What are you smokin? Delusional Cap stans..

Every time Loki touches him he goes flying several feet lol and scumbag Steve's hits barely phased him. Dude was eating concrete when Tony showed up. Loki wasn't even tryna kill him but he was definitely about to hit him with the mind control voodoo if Tony didn't step in.

With this said, this is how you can tell Tony's armor was severely downgraded in Civil War. Tony took on Loki and Thor in Avengers while scumbag couldn't even scuff Loki's boots.

Last edited:
You mf'ers still talking trash about Cap? No wonder this thread has dipped in quality again.

Which begs the question of just how powerful is Loki in the MCU

In the comics he's literally god level but in the MCU it's mostly super-strength with semi-illusory shape shifting

The staff he had in Thor and A1 also annoy me because those are apparatuses anyone can use
It just goes to show you that Loki doesn't even need to be god-level to cause mass destruction in the MCU.

A few illusions and mind tricks are sufficient enough to outsmart the Avengers (led by the inept Captain Steve, of course)

Captain America was clearly giving Loki the rope a dope

It worked so well that Loki was tired by the time IM came

This man speaks the truth. Iron Man is the whole reason the events of avengers even took place. Loki played him big time, the supposed mastermind that is Stank was bested by Loki.

Actually no. If Cap wasn't a moron who thought plunging into the ocean ws his only option, the tesseract would not have been lost under water and ultimately being left on Earth. Odin would have came down and retrieved it back in the 40s. Thus Loki would not have had it to use as door to return to Earth. And the Chitari would not have had a portal to come to Earth.

Captain America was clearly giving Loki the rope a dope

It worked so well that Loki was tired by the time IM came

This man speaks the truth. Iron Man is the whole reason the events of avengers even took place. Loki played him big time, the supposed mastermind that is Stank was bested by Loki.
You either didn't watch Avengers or didn't pay attention.

Try better at the spin.

I wonder how exactly Loki will exact his revenge on the Hulk in Ragnarok. I know that beating he took has been on his mind all these years [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I wonder how exactly Loki will exact his revenge on the Hulk in Ragnarok. I know that beating he took has been on his mind all these years [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Straight flithy how Hulk did Loki. Made a God-like person such as Loki feel small, really small.

Back
Top Bottom