WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

he knew he wasn't returning, he didn't solve the icing problem in IM1 and even before he entered the portal Jarvis told him it's a 1-way trip

Steves the one that gave up on IM and told BW to close the portal even before IM got out

I haven't seen IM1 in a while but I'm pretty sure he solved the icing issue since that's part of how he defeated Obadiah.

Also Cap was the one to warn him it was a one way trip.

Marvel Heroes coming to the PS4, I used to play it on the PC but got tired of it as it was a bit too much of a grind but they've supposedly been revamped when the Diablos makers left(?) but it's most likely to adapt to console since you have less buttons in comparison to the keys on the keyboard. I might give it another shot on the console. PLUS ITS FREE.

Last edited:
Marvel Heroes coming to the PS4, I used to play it on the PC but got tired of it as it was a bit too much of a grind but they've supposedly been revamped when the Diablos makers left(?) but it's most likely to adapt to console since you have less buttons in comparison to the keys on the keyboard. I might give it another shot on the console. PLUS ITS FREE.

Free :wow:

to an extent, it's like free app games, to access more characters or get other stuff, you have to buy them but playing the whole game completely free is entirely possible

valentinoguardians.jpg

:lol: @ possibly making them ALL Ravagers.

Not as hyped if Stallone and Rosenbaum are just them.

Stallone should be Lord Chaos or something wild :lol:

Rosenbaum should be the Inbetweener or Genis-Vell.

I need to look into checking out more Guardians of the Galaxy comics when I get a chance. It'll have to wait until I finish Exiles though.

That end battle vs Stane was awesome.

Yes, yes it was. Iron Man was an excellent entry into the MCU. Recently i've been thinking that they could probably bring Obadiah's son in, Ezekiel, for an Iron Man 4. I think the general ideas covered in his storyline with Tony would be fitting for the MCU.

Last edited:
to an extent, it's like free app games, to access more characters or get other stuff, you have to buy them but playing the whole game completely free is entirely possible

True. I think I'll just wait for when the square enix/marvel collab
games comes out. Those games should be :wow:

Last edited:
Chris Pratt and Chris Evans are pretty much best friends. You would think marvel would capitalize on that and have them shoot scenes together..

But as far as I know Chris Pratt has done a lot of shooting already, with Tom Holland and RDJ. Chris Evans has yet to do any shooting.

This is terrible.

Marvel needs to stop sucking RDJ's ****

Last edited:
Chris Pratt and Chris Evans are pretty much best friends. You would think marvel would capitalize on that and have them shoot scenes together..

But as far as I know Chris Pratt has done a lot of shooting already, with Tom Holland and Tony. Chris Evans has yet to do any shooting.

This is terrible.

They saved the best for last bro.

Last edited:
As far as I know... IM, Spidey, Star Lord and Vision have shot for IW already... Haven't heard of the others yet.

I wonder...

I wonder if this means that Starlord is Team Tony

:frown:

SW, Drax, Collector, Gamora and Nebula have all shot scenes.

And I think Renner said Hawkeye and SW have the same filming schedule so he might be there now too.

Stop sounding desperate, they obviously have scheduling conflicts so they can't just shoot everyone at once.

Back
Top Bottom