WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I must've replayed the trailer like 20 times today... If I wasn't busy at work, would been 50. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm way more hyped for this movie than GotG 2 and Spiderman.

Damn amel
Everyone saying cap 1 was trash you not gonna defend your holy savior or light?
Your alright fuhrer???

I haven't changed my avy in so long

One of the biggest reasons why I haven't done so is cuz I forgot how to change my avy

But now I think it's time to retire my D Rose avy

*edit

Damn it! It doesn't fit!

Last edited:
I just pm'ed RFX to make me an avy friendly version of one of the ragnarok gifs

I'm hoping he's in a giving mood :frown:

Last edited:
Damn GotG 2 teaser trailer vid been out since December. 16 million views. About 220k likes.

Thor Ragnarok teaser trailer came out today. 11k million views. 300k likes.

Thor Ragnarok movie is going to make bank lol

this better?

df4wmJ2FLE-cap-suck-balls.gif

:frown:

I will retire my D Rose avy this weekend. One way or the other. |I

You'll see

Actually I'm hopeless in making avy's. Please please please please please please please please please please please help

Last edited:
I actually like both Thor movies, took em for what they're worth. First avenger slander :x Y'all so far off the path of the light.

I enjoyed Iron Man 3 & Thor 2. I think the main issue people might say is that they think it's lazy of them to infect/inject Jane with ether & Pepper with Extremis. Then, turn around and all of sudden aren't planned to be in the future story lines.

Last edited:
What you lace your bud with? Abestos?

Nothing. The plug got the Girl Scout cookies in and and I just bought a pound to flip and make moon rocks with but I digress. Thor 2 gets a lot of unwarranted hate though some of the complaints I can understand and even agree with.

Marvel marathon at my house for 4/20 :D :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom