WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Dude knows movies.. and he has some comic knowledge in some forms, wthether through animated stuff or otherwise

But dudes are hilarious

The soul gem in Mjolnir? If the theory about the location of each stone spelling "Thanos" is legit, then H is the last letter missing. Hammer? Guess it would make sense in a way.. "whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy.." guess Mjolnir would have to see into the person's soul to find them worthy, right?

Last edited:
The soul gem in Mjolnir? If the theory about the location of each stone spelling "Thanos" is legit, then H is the last letter missing. Hammer? Guess it would make sense in a way.. "whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy.." guess Mjolnir would have to see into the person's soul to find them worthy, right?

Isn't the theory that hela has it..

But I guess GOTG could be a clue to it being the hammer, like ole boy had the power gem

Eye of Agamotto?

Edit: it doesn't fit into "THANOS" lol

Last edited:
Ronan already put one of the stone in his hammer, I don't think they'll put one in Mjolnir.

There's a theory that Heimdall has the soul gem.

Last edited:
I've seen heimdall and hela

the theory with Heimdall is that he could see through peoples intentions and then Thors vision in AoU showed him being blind or something hence Thanos taking the stone from him

we'd have to see the adaptation of this Hela in the MCU to formulate a theory for why she would have it

but I do think the THANOS abbreviations is silly

Eye of Agamotto?

Edit: it doesn't fit into "THANOS" lol

It does. Like everything else, it's about what holds the stone. What holds the Eye of Agamotto? Necklace.

View media item 2401225
Every believes it's Hemidall or Hela or even Hell but it could just as easily be "hammer". It kinda would make sense since we see Mjolnir break and it is enchanted being it can be held by someone worthy. It could hold the soul gem. But for all we know it could be found in a New York Yankee fitted hat lol.

Last edited:
but Aether isn't a vessel, they literally called the red thingy-ma-jig Aether, the actual substance or what we thought was the stone itself

it's not really a holder like the scepter or orb

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if the soul gem is with Heimdall. Idris Elba is big name.

but Aether isn't a vessel, they literally called the red thingy-ma-jig Aether, the actual substance or what we thought was the stone itself

it's not really a holder like the scepter or orb

The Aether is another thing that bugged me about Thor 2.

Generic space fluid that empowers generic Power Rangers space villain who wants to use it to do some vaguely unpleasant thing to space on the prophesized hour when the realms of space align in London.

Then passed off as an Infinity Stone in the post credits.

TRASH!!

Give Wakanda the Soul Gem tho. Put it in the heart of the Great Mound.

So it's literally the soul of Wakanda :pimp:

Last edited:
Yeah, it's simply not how the reality gem works. If only Malekith was more like the comic version and instead they had him throwing Thor in to different alternate realities of the MCU :lol:

Sounds cool giving it to BP until you realize Thanos will have to destroy all of Wakanda when he takes it.

Last edited:
not a fan of it being in wakanda just because they've already had so many on earth as is..

Back
Top Bottom