WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Thor 2 is IMO the worst MCU movie. Subpar plot, underdeveloped villain, annoying side characters, etc...

Really? If had to say one, it's between Thor 1 and Guardians of the Galaxy and neither are a hard watch, it's just certain things here and there that didn't age well. Thor: Dark World is a fun film. I love the dialogue between Loki and he and Thor's mother. And Renee Russos fight scene was dope as hell too on top of that

is that just ASM2 playing back to back to back to back to back?

First 10 hrs will be ASM 2, second 10 hrs will be Civil War airport scene up until Tony tells Peter he's taking him home. The final 4 hrs will be a contest where we watch the Raimi trilogy and take a shot every time Tobey Maguire cries.

Last edited:
RFX had made you plenty of avys
this better?

df4wmJ2FLE-cap-suck-balls.gif

Just saw this

You're the GOAT!!! :rofl:

I just hate the route they went with Mandarin lol.

And the whole removal of the arc reactor.
Man, I was literally ready to walk out of the theater after that "reveal". But then I realized I paid $15 to watch this movie. So I sat through it. 

Maybe the first twenty minutes of Iron Man 3 was good, but after that it all went to ****

Thor 2 was just underwhelming, but it wasn't a headache fest that IM3 was.

Last edited:
Man, I was literally ready to walk out of the theater after that "reveal". But then I realized I paid $15 to watch this movie. So I sat through it. 

Yeah bro it made me mad. Ruined the whole movie for me because it had such a dramatic build up. All the tension was just gone lol i was like :x

I can see why folks say Thor 2 and IM 3 is trash, but I don't get it with Cap 1. It's a simple movie that doesn't even do enough to get to trash. I liked it as an origin.

I think double toasted is trash too.

Some jokes is cool. But dude is just loud and annoying most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom