WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I won't lie, the cw trailer with Spidey was pretty cool. But not so sure how hyped I would've been without Spidey at the end. I remember after that, what I kept doing was replaying the trailer but skipping to the end where Spidey was.

For the Thor Ragnarok trailer I keep replaying the whole trailer lol

Last edited:
^
roll.gif

I just remember bits and pieces from trailers.. like when they pulled out the suitcase armor in that one trailer for IM2

or the hulkbuster reveal in the AOU trailer.. or WS just catching the shield

Last edited:
they were filming a scene but might be on a break and the female fans came running in and got all wet and probably though Tom was a nobody extra

Everytime I think of Elba as Bond I think of this comedian's skit:

James Bond swaggers into a bar in Ireland
Bartender goes 'Oh hey Bond'
Bond says 'How do you know I'm Bond?'
Bartender replies 'Word around the street was that Bond was coming to town'
Bartender gives Bond a long look 'You're the only black guy in this whole town'
:lol:

Man a black man can't play a fictional historically white character.
This is when you end up seeing some of these white comic book nerds are some of the biggest white supremacists in the country. They blew up IMDB when they made Johnny Storm black.

Everytime I think of Elba as Bond I think of this comedian's skit:

James Bond swaggers into a bar in Ireland
Bartender goes 'Oh hey Bond'
Bond says 'How do you know I'm Bond?'
Bartender replies 'Word around the street was that Bond was coming to town'
Bartender gives Bond a long look 'You're the only black guy in this whole town'
:lol:

:lol: Thing is though Craig's Bond was barely a secret agent. Dude was going around telling everyone who he is. So it would work, suspension of disbelief.

Last edited:
I have no issues with Idris as Bond. But damn I know there's going to be a lot of backlash. Just the sad reality of things if they're going to push a black Bond.

I have no issues with Idris as Bond. But damn I know there's going to be a lot of backlash. Just the sad reality of things if they're going to push a black Bond.
funny there will be more of a backlash in the US than in the UK

Apple looking into buying Disney for 200 Bs

:smh:

Selling an entertainment franchise to a tech company. Can't see this happening and I hope they don't. Disney is killing it with their Classic live-action films, Star Wars and MCU. So much potential there to make even more money. Apple needs to mind their own business,

Back
Top Bottom