WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

The F4 will come to the MCU. :pimp: :nerd:

But not because Josh Brolin is playing Cable. :lol:

More or less. I would imagine that Marvel had a say in Brolin signing a 4 picture deal playing...another Marvel character. Probably could've even suggested him since he came out of nowhere with nabbing the role when it seemed like Michael Shannon was a shoe-in. The biggest take away seems to be that Thanos may not be a reoccurring villain. Once you have a villain of that magnitude who brought all the Marvel heroes together, where do they go from there? That combined with them flirting with the cosmic side a lot, it would be shooting themselves in the foot if they didn't open the world of the Fantastic Four in order for the MCU to not only continue success, but to continue period. Annihilus, Kang, The Skrulls, Glactus, Silver Surfer, and of course Dr. Doom. Stories and phases for another 20 years.

View media item 2403372
Ronin the accuser and the Inhumans are 2 times Marvel has secretly picked off of Fox's plate. This combined with Panther, Captain Marvel, and Feige's love for the F4 and a big cosmic level event film that is bringing together the whole Cinematic universe should bring us something. Similar to the Spider-Man situation and how you just couldn't do civil war without him involved in some capacity, you just can't do anything cosmic in Marvel and the F4 not be included...

That would be cool if Marvel and Fox had a deal in place to add F4...But I'm not getting my hopes up.

I'm over fox..

give me deadpool and I'm cool.. everything else from them, is wait and see

6 - xmen movies

3 - F4 movies

3 - wolverine movies

1 - Deadpool movie

1 - daredevil movie

1 - Elektra movie

Haven't seen Logan, sure it's decent from what I've heard tho.

Out of the X-Men I think I liked First Class the most.

DoFP was kinda okay too.

Then Deadpool lol.

Saw that the Thor: Ragnarok was the most watched trailer ever. Crazy. Second was Beauty & The Beast and I think third was sw episode 7. Disney flourishes so much.

Haven't seen Logan, sure it's decent from what I've heard tho.

Out of the X-Men I think I liked First Class the most.

DoFP was kinda okay too.

Then Deadpool lol.
logan was like a far better version of the wolverine.. for me, 75-80% of being good movies but then the endings are crap (the wolverine) and kinda crap (logan)

the movie is essentially Nebraska, but Nebraska had a significantly better ending for its' story

Last edited:
^ you'll let go of your hate eventually..

I think we had 1 or 2 moments in the political thread

Saw that the Thor: Ragnarok was the most watched trailer ever. Crazy. Second was Beauty & The Beast and I think third was sw episode 7. Disney flourishes so much.

Thor might just be the best trailer marvel has ever done. The last trailer that got me geeked for a movie like this was probably the AoU trailer with the creepy pinnochio music and then before that, the first Avengers official trailer. Very well done trailer. So well done, I would say that marvel shouldn't make another Thor trailer and keep playing that, but we all know that's not going to happen. Lol

Last edited:
I might be in the minority but I really liked the Dr. Strange trailer when it first came out. Crazy visuals and typical comedy bit thrown in at the end.

Too bad the movie was just okay (except for the ending which i really liked). I hope that isn't the case with Ragnarok

Last edited:

I might be in the minority but I really liked the Dr. Strange trailer when it first came out. Crazy visuals and typical comedy bit thrown in at the end.

Too bad the movie was just okay (except for the ending which i really liked). I hope that isn't the case with Ragnarok
I think the movie was good for the most part.. but it really needed like maybe 15 more mins.. just felt like they hit fast forward on dude becoming that thing

The first Dr Strange trailer was actually pretty cool and then the second one was not nearly as good and it dropped my enthusiasm some

The music for the Ragnarok trailer was especially good. It was good music to get ppl hype and I didn't know until I looked it up but it does reference Norse mythology. On some YouTube comments some ppl have apparently been waiting for marvel to use this song since the first Thor.

Last edited:
I probably need to rewatch the trailers again.. but I remember being hype off of the 2nd and 3rd IM trailers

obviously CW trailer having spidey at the end was huge

cant remember the trailers for either avengers movie or even IM1

The music for the Ragnarok trailer was especially good. It was good music to get ppl hype and I didn't know until I looked it up but it does reference Norse mythology. On some YouTube comments some ppl have apparently been waiting for marvel to use this song since the first Thor.
You don't know one of Led Zeppelin's greatest songs?! For shame!!
mad.gif

JK,,, they actually used a variation of Immigrant Song for the "Girl with a Dragon Tattoo" trailer. I argue that it was much more effective for that movie. A little too on-the-nose for Thor

Back
Top Bottom