WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Last edited:
You sure you aren't the cookie? Don't get brittle that you're the least informed person in this thread. Nobody told you to jump in this pool. There's the kiddie pool (DC thread) out back for you.

Lol, nah b, stop the Staning. I can't stop, won't stop. Clint unretired then for all the right reasons, no one controlled any of the Avengers that fought alongside Cap, it was all because they understood the bigger picture. They made a sacrifice and even allowed themselves to be jailed because of the dangerous events that were about to unfold due to Zemo. Had Zemo wanted to, he really could have wreaked havoc by letting the other soldiers live and run rampant.

Of course, Tony didn't want to listen to any of it, to blinded by his own self doubt.

Lmaoooooo

Just funny to me cuz peeps in here keep wanting Idris Elba to die so he can work at DC

Turns out you can play characters at two different studios at the same time, Idris probably just doesn't want to :lol: #thatdisneyloyalty

For what role?

scumbag steve knew the whole time while he was freeloading off of tony about Tony's parents man

mean.gif

Lmaoooooo

Just funny to me cuz peeps in here keep wanting Idris Elba to die so he can work at DC

Turns out you can play characters at two different studios at the same time, Idris probably just doesn't want to :lol: #thatdisneyloyalty

For what role?

RFX wants Idris Elba to be Green Lantern so bad

:lol: Can't believe Fox nabbed Thanos

Last edited:
Just realized that Josh was Thanos :lol:

Just clicked the link and pictured with white hat and was impressed hahaha.

I don't see brolin as cable..

Stephen lang would have been a good one.. could kinda see jon hamm.. also Jeffrey dean morgan

So I don't read the comics. Just curious is it confirmed Cap is homosexual in the comics? Thanks in advance.
In the closet.

Was already retired.. he was never given the offer to sign the accords

It was either sign the accords or retire. I, too would not want to give up my rights and have my actions controlled by a governing body with changing and corrupt interests.
No. Clint was retired since the end of AoU. Which is why he was not a part of the mission or living in the Avengers compound in CW.

Because he always puts Brokeback Bucky before the entire universe :lol:

You Stanky Stark fans sure love your alliteration
Hating on alliteration?

You anti-Stan Lee too :smh:

Lmaoooooo

You do know that he has worked for Fox, Sony and WB including a DC Comics property, right?

Back
Top Bottom