WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

wow

Mike Ryan [emoji]10004[/emoji] @mikeryan

Also: Come for the movie, stay for the not one, not two, not three, but *four* post credit scenes.

Why'd they decide to make four? :nerd:

843d8a9d_marvelffcosmic.jpeg

Last edited:
At least two of the four sort of set up important and cool things for the future so if there’s ever been a time to sit through the credits of a feature in cinemas, this is it.

You’ll also want to pay very close attention to the credits themselves!

And get ready for the Stan Lee cameo of all Stan Lee cameos!

Last edited:
At least two of the four sort of set up important and cool things for the future so if there’s ever been a time to sit through the credits of a feature in cinemas, this is it.

You’ll also want to pay very close attention to the credits themselves!

And get ready for the Stan Lee cameo of all Stan Lee cameos!

"Set up important and cool things for the future."

Like the introduction of the Fantastic Four?

That guys theories were completely **** and bogus too.

I mean if I told you I walked in to a stall that Kevin Feige just dropped a deuce in and he didn't flush and the turd was shaped like a 4 so that must mean he was giving me a sign that Marvel got the F4 back in the MCU after some deal with Fox and then a few months later they announce they did do a deal would you believe me that that happened?

Like really? Really? Cuz that's what lame got yall believing with that poster theory.

Don't know why yall pushing it so hard for right now anyway. The way things are and are going Fox will not reboot the F4 a second time. It will just revert to Marvel no deal necessary. After learning more info about the Spidey deal do you really want the F4 and all their villains and other characters to potentially be temporarily in the MCU or their permanently?

By the time Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 comes out the F4 will have reverted to Marvel and all will be right with the Marvel cinematic universe :smokin

Last edited:
Don't let Zik poop in your party, Fresh

If you want to believe, then believe

Believing can make anything possible :pimp:

Last edited:
Don't let Zik poop in your party, Fresh

If you want to believe, then believe

The power of belief can make wishes come true :pimp:
You're a lamekilla supporter too? :x

Yup. You officially on the **** list.

Nevermind that I'm not saying it won't happen but just to be patient.

Plus I don't get what happened in the past 24 hrs to make yall think the F4 and the Guardians are gonna be connected and that Gunn has filmed stuff for it last year :smh:

Last edited:
Nah, I mean you were lame for being team funsized. You rooting for Fitz gave you a loveable loser quality. Being a scumbag Steve supporter use to be funny.

But now it's just annoying and you in here indirectly cosigning lame's **** theories. You've become a piss poor poster over the past year.

Last edited:
Eh, so what? D23 Expo 2017 is 4 months away.

Other than Marvel comics, I'm not sure the MCU is showing up to SDCC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom