WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Gunn bugging with 5 after credit scenes :rofl:

Now I'm gonna have to make sure to find a seat I don't have to get out of when other dumb ppl foolishly leave when they think the movie is over.

Last edited:
@TheInSneider 5h

Hate to be the Voice of Reason, but GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 isn't as good as the first. What felt fresh now feels forced. 2.5/4 stars

this man said "hate to be the voice of reason" like everyone else who has seen the film is completely wrong :rofl:

Darkwing Duck was my ish as a kid tho. :pimp:

Did we just become best friends?!

We may not agree on a healthy pair of Hayley Atwells and I might be Team Iron Man, but Darkwing Duck is FLAMES. Especially in an era of amazing cartoons. :pimp:

Darkwing Duck is the first cartoon I've ever remembered liking. Everyone who knew me knew how much I loved that show. I remember that I used to think the bridge that takes my mom to work was the same bridge that Darkwing lived at :rofl: It's funny cuz I take that same bridge to work everyday now

I remember catching the first episode on YouTube a couple of years back and it brought back so much nostalgia lol

Last edited:
:lol: look at Master Zik Master Zik is still salty that he emphatically refused a clear as day hint that Marvel was putting Spider-Man in its MCU...again....for 4th time this year....even though this happened years ago. Zik is in possession of the salt gem :lol: :lol: "legal bindings that have to happen blahhhh"

I love you Zik

Time for me to get this thread back focused. I'm team cap AND Iron Man AND Thor. I like the Avengers together.

This Starhawk news is beyond stupidity. Is Marvel really trying to waste our time with Stallone as D-rate Marvel hero Starhawk?? Not only is the character immensely irrelevant, you got Stallone to play him? Not sure what Marvel is doing but being this is guardians and they're expanding the line up I can see why but I'm not liking it. Still believe that without some type of surprise fan favorite character(s), Infinity War is setting its self up for disappointment. The ego deal lets me know that Fox and Marvel aren't hesitant to work out a deal for characters and the xmen tv rights is still my trump card in thinking that something F4 oriented is due in the MCU REALLY soon.

@TheInSneider 5h

Hate to be the Voice of Reason, but GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 isn't as good as the first. What felt fresh now feels forced. 2.5/4 stars

this man said "hate to be the voice of reason" like everyone else who has seen the film is completely wrong :rofl:

:rofl: like he's some authority.

Gunn bugging with 5 after credit scenes :rofl:

Now I'm gonna have to make sure to find a seat I don't have to get out of when other dumb ppl foolishly leave when they think the movie is over.

Making sure my bladder is empty for this.

Darkwing Duck was my ish as a kid tho. :pimp:

Did we just become best friends?!

We may not agree on a healthy pair of Hayley Atwells and I might be Team Iron Man, but Darkwing Duck is FLAMES. Especially in an era of amazing cartoons. :pimp:

Darkwing Duck is the first cartoon I've ever remembered liking. Everyone who knew me knew how much I loved that show. I remember that I used to think the bridge that takes my mom to work was the same bridge that Darkwing lived at :rofl: It's funny cuz I take that same bridge to work everyday now

I remember catching the first episode on YouTube a couple of years back and it brought back so much nostalgia lol

I found a 3 disc box set with the pilot and first 25 episodes for cheap in a discount bin at a Best Buy. I can't even remember what I actually went to Best Buy for, but finding Darkwing Duck had me so hype that day.

5 post-credit scenes? They must want me to piss on the floor waiting that long after the movie is done.

So is there still beef between Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana? I have yet to see both together for anything GoTG?

I have a half day on the 5th. Going straight to the theater after work lol.

Last edited:
Anybody here ever go to screenrant.com. That site turned to crap.

fell off years ago. /Film on the downward spiral too

So is there still beef between Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana? I have yet to see both together for anything GoTG?

i don't think Cooper is contractually obligated to do press for the film. Vin hasn't been making the rounds either

Cooper just had a baby and he's been directing at Coachella so he's been busy.

I don't think there's much beef there anyways, they were on the premiere in the first film together without issues. They each have their families now too.

And Vins been promoting F8 so he's been busy too.

They were on kimmel together for the first movie. I dunno why they broke up but haven't heard any beef between the two recently.

If it's in your contract to be apart of the press tour you're gonna be there no matter what :lol:

they did some stuff the first go 'round but that's because their names helped the movie

Guardians 2 is gonna do huge numbers in China. What they just did for F8 first week box office is insane and Marvel has good traction out there. The movie is doing a billi off of word of mouth.

Gunn being the "architect" of the cosmic side for the foreseeable future is annoying me though just because his humor is so corny but he's Feige's darling since Guardians 1 did numbers and if Guardians 2 does a billi he's gonna have his hand in damn everything :smh: way too much clout

...but Gunn said he wants to work with Annihilus and Kang.........surprise surprise F4 villains

If it's in your contract to be apart of the press tour you're gonna be there no matter what :lol:

that's actually not true, at the end of the day if the studios excuses you then you can skip it

there has also been many instances when actors are forced to make a film due to contract but completely refused to do press work for the film

Cooper just had a baby and he's been directing at Coachella so he's been busy.

I don't think there's much beef there anyways, they were on the premiere in the first film together without issues. They each have their families now too.

And Vins been promoting F8 so he's been busy too.
Ahh, okay. I didn't know he's directing at Coachella.

I thought he was doing a press tour for his movie he directed and starred with Lady Gaga.

Back
Top Bottom