WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Cloak and Dagger coming out in 2018. I believe Inhumans is coming out in 2017. But the Cloak and Dagger trailer comes out first? :lol:

Fox ain't giving up FF while they continue to make money off XMen and Deadpool
It's not giving up F4. It's plain giving up.

X-Men and Deadpool are irrelevant. You can't make a franchise worse and fail when you try might as well be hush on the whole thing and then act like you didn't know it was going to revert.

And before a what if they put the F4 in the X-Men universe talk they obviously cant cuz they would've been did it early to get a boost. They immediately did it with Deadpool. So I think a shared universe with those 2 franchises is not an option.

I bet the year F4 reverts they'll "try" to get something in production but fail to do it in time.

Then by the time of GotG vol. 3 comes out we'll see the everloving blue-eyed Thing grace the big screen properly.

Last edited:
I thing GOTG3 comes out before Marvel would even have an opportunity of getting the rights back. Fox has until 2022 to start production and until 2023 to have it in the theatres. They can easily rush it and toss something out there to keep it. It's too early to tell.

I think Kinberg has mentioned it as a possibility in the future and I really don't see why not.

lamekilla lamekilla

They keep doubting us, but the signs are there. :smh:

They not hearing us fam.

They think Marvel would really have Josh Brolin doing the press junket for infinity war and have to answer Deadpool questions.

Or that Jack Kirby has hundreds of designs he did while penciling Thor but they would choose to use a fantastic four design as an Easter egg in a Thor film.

Or that Fox is somehow antagonistic to Marvel but have amicably made a deal with each other's including swapping usage rights between Ego the living planet and negasonic teenage warhead, a helicarrier being in Deadpool and Marvel lending the tv rights for xmen to Fox.

Or Feige past history of actively trying to bargain for the rights of the F4 all the while investing heavily in the cosmic side of Marvel and solely investing and green lighting lesser known and unproven cosmic characters on screen like the Inhumans and Captain Marvel who's roots are F4 based which goes back to Feige's appreciation for the cosmic side and particularly the F4....

I personally don't know where Marvel goes after Thanos without the F4 film rights. You can't open up this big Cosmic battle involving the whole universe and then make Modok the next big threat or fin fang foom. Annihilus, Kang, Doom, coincendentally the Avengers biggest villains are F4 villains. And then of course Galactus and Surfer. Marvel would literally be putting an expiration date on the MCU if they can't bring home these properties soon.

Last edited:
If The Hoff is in GoTG, I'm going to laugh.

Marvel might as well hire the cast of The Expendables while their at it lol

If he's not into it then oh well. Less than half of cbm movies are worth watching anyway.

He just think the Superhero Genre is stupid.

I think he's just full of himself.
seriously?

I mean I'm a fan, which is kinda hard to be considering the crap movies he does.. but when he was doing guy Ritchie movies and the initial movies of the series above

and he's been good in FF.. but if dude really thinks/feels that way, he really needs to check out his own IMDB page

He just think the Superhero Genre is stupid.

I think he's just full of himself.

seriously?

I mean I'm a fan, which is kinda hard to be considering the crap movies he does.. but when he was doing guy Ritchie movies and the initial movies of the series above

and he's been good in FF.. but if dude really thinks/feels that way, he really needs to check out his own IMDB page

I'm saying! When Robert Redford said "f*** it, I'll be in a comic book movie." You'd think people would be like "Why not?"

I mean.. doing a marvel movie is better than doing say a transformers movie

indifferent.gif

but for a number of these dudes.. they really need to look at RDJ, chris evans and a couple of these other guys.. the pay outside of RDJ might not be great, but you're going get your face out there

Last edited:
The amount of talent Marvel has acquired is crazy :lol:
Douglas
Bridges
Redford
Norton/ the bad guy in that film
Portman
Paltrow
Del toro
Tommy lee
Hopkins :wow:
Weaving
Blanchett
Sam L
Rourke
Memento dude
Macadams
Mads
Glen close

I'm sure I'm missing a ton off the top of my head. :lol:

I really liked Robert Redford in Winter Soldier.

But you guys are right, Marvel has done a great job hiring these top actors to play roles in the MCU.

Can't wait to see how Anthony Hopkins plays a crazy homeless man on Earth in Ragnarok lol

Back
Top Bottom