WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Warlock confirmed not in IW by Gunn

“He’s not. He’s not in Infinity War. But he will be a part of the future Marvel cosmic universe and a pretty important part of that.”

Basically he was in the Original GOTG 2 script but got cut and Gunn wants to use him later.

Last edited:
I am interested in GotG2 but not hyped. I'm hoping the movie will really surprise me.

What I'm hoping for is some good action.

The action was very lame in the first movie.

Last edited:
Shirts finally came in... [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

View media item 2411062
View media item 2411081
View media item 2411084
View media item 2411085

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
View media item 2411087

I was thinking Boyd Holbrook would make a good Warlock... Until I found out Olsen ended her engagement with him over the phone.... On the same day his best friend died

He probably wouldn't want to work with her after that :lol:

Spoiler about appearances in GOTG2
OG Guardians show up in this film

Kevin Feige: They’re definitely the original Guardians. That was the fun of it and when James had the idea to do more with the Yondu character – who is also an original Guardian – there was the notion that he had a team once like Peter does now. That’d be fun to see them. And [Ving Rhames] is definitely Charlie-27.

Where we see them in the future, time will tell.

James Gunn: With all the post-credits scenes on this movie, they’re all funny and fun, and most of them are things we hope to see continue on in the MCU. Whether that’s a supporting role in future movies or whatever, I think it would be great to see those things and those characters show up.
It was then asked if James Gunn could identify the rest of the team.
James Gunn: Well, you can read the credits so. Right? I mean, yeah, Ving Rhames is Charlie-27. Michelle Yeoh who I’m an enormous fan of from – I’m a big fan of ’90s Hong Kong films. She’s a very wonderful person. She is Aleta Ogord who is the other Starhawk, the female Starhawk.
“Who’s the red alien guy” someone then asked.
James Gunn: He’s not in the credits. Should say it? That’s Krugarr. And then Mainframe is the last one.

Kevin Feige: Have you told anyone who Mainframe is?

James Gunn: I haven’t told anyone, yeah. Should we?
The crowd laughs loudly.
James Gunn: Oh I think I actually did. I blew it. I told one person.

Kevin Feige: It’ll get out.

http://screenrant.com/guardians-of-the-galaxy-2-original-team/

Last edited:
Really? ASM2 botched that iconic comic death imo.

First they made Harry do it. Then Harry as the Goblin was completely whack and forced. The inclusion of "Electro". Then Gwen even being around for that :smh:

Norman Osborn kills Gwen Stacy. It's cuz he's crazy and he's obsessed with ******* with Spider-Man cuz for some reason at that time he thinks of he kills him he'll then be the kingpin of crime in nyc. It's a steadily increasing escalation in their battles that leads to a tragic event.

Not some lame long lost rich brat of a friend that snaps cuz his dad dies for some reason and then blames Peter/Spider-Man cuz he won't give his blood :stoneface:

I don't know how you call yourself a Spider-Man fan.

As if just killing Gwen is the point. As if all that's needed is seeing her die :smh: That's like saying Spider-Man 3 is a classic cuz we got to see Peter in The black suit and Eddie Brock as Venom :x Imagine if that would be the only time we ever saw the symbiote? The fact that we probably won't see a proper depiction of the Night Gwen Stacy again makes it worse.

And you call that warmed up trash a masterpiece?

So forced, so flawed. A discredit to Stan and Steve, like a slap in the face to Conway, Kane & Romita, and every other creative that's written a Spider-Man story. Terrible, terrible, turrible.

It's not hate when it's the truth.

Last edited:
The intro to ASM2 with the Rhino and all that still top 5 cbm openings. Captured the character perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom