WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

They underpowered Drax. Dude needs to be way stronger if he exists to get revenge on thanos.

Yall took Zoe's comments way too seriously :lol:

I can easily see a awful rivalry on set and written in to the story a bit.

Guardians for the longest now have been transitioning to be the space Avengers.

As far as a fight, Gamora and Drax both should have enhanced strength. Along with a fully groan Groot they can face the Avengers heavy hitters. To me Quill is dead in any fight written with sense. An Iron Man drone/bot could take him out. Similar with Rocket, it's a raccoon with guns. Light work for Spidey. Of course Hawkeye dies pretty quick.

Brie Larson will make Carol Danvers a very popular character, I'm sure
Still should have been Winnick

Had to google this broad up. She as old as Idris Elba, talking bout she should play Captain Marvel :smh:

Umm she looks like she's in her mid 20s, looks better than brie larson, and has been doing action on the show vikings for years now.
Imma say no to both those statements.

She looks like she's in her 20s? :lol: C'mon now.

Just how young do ya'll expect a Major in the military to be?
Don't matter, they're already explaining away how she got that rank so young.

Last edited:
Infinity War should open with Tony debuting his New Avengers:

61a3b897c16cb1573c522681a49478c6.jpg

Just ps in young Spidey and a War Machine with his fleet of armor drones

latest

I'm predicting that by the end of Infinity War 2, Captain Marvel will be my second favorite character. Why her movie got to be so far away...

Haselhoffs in GotG2? :lol:

oh he sang the title song bu he also said he got close to the cast?

:rofl: dude looks stupid wasted

Last edited:
Stallone, David Hasselhoff, Rosenbaum. Damn James Gunn loves his throwbacks [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom