WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Groot wasn't even involved all that much. I only remember the beginning and the scene with him rocket and Yondu. And Rocket doesn't really have a moment like he did in the last film.
Haha i loved that mission Yondu gave Baby Groot

Groot wasn't even involved all that much. I only remember the beginning and the scene with him rocket and Yondu. And Rocket doesn't really have a moment like he did in the last film.

yah but him...

getting picked on and just seeing the little things he does like trying to punch Drax or just seeing him in the background trying to get down from the ships platform, they were just awesome

Yondus mission and the bomb to Egos core and beating up those little creatures then teenage Groots were just enough exposure for him to do his thing

I do think his dance in the beginning dragged on for way too long

Just saw GOTG 2 a few hours ago. I really enjoyed it. I liked it better than the first one. I got to see it free and during work hours so I can't really complain about a movie like that. Baby groot ftw!!!

Last edited:
eyes.gif

mean.gif
 at Ramsey Bolton.

Man, Idk what to expect. This photo is pretty underwhelming.

Last edited:
it's the cheap wig

must have spent all the budget on cgi because that looks like it's on a CW show budget

Would've looked better than that leather suit he has on. Didn't even realize that was a pic of the inhumans group.

Back
Top Bottom