WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

If that's the case they can use a different guy and make him the main watcher.

Really comes down to a name change :lol:

Last edited:
It could be like the Skrulls situation, both Marvel and Fox co-own the Skrulls but Fox owns specific ones like SuperSkrull which Gunn has confirmed.
View media item 2420767

So chances are the Watchers are co-owned and Fox has Uatu.

Last edited:
This is where the situation gets confusing. Marvel has always co-owned Skrulls but opted to use their ultimate counterparts in Avengers to the dismay of many fans and used xandarians as Ronan the accuser's enemies when it could've been more accurately the Skrulls? The goal posts are being moved, the only thing that seems definitive is that Fox and Marvel aren't being strict with the properties. Something is definitely brewing...

No, they can't be the Skrulls because they tend to be evil, why would the Guardians help them?

Xandar is the home planet of the Nova Corps which are pretty much space cops and key to the plot of the film, the two are certainly not interchangeable at all.

From what I've seen, they are still strict with each other it's mostly MCU trying to find loopholes to use Fox characters or trading.

Look no one here would be mad if F4 comes back but at this point, you are reaching and your theories are coming from nowhere.

Last edited:
No, they can't be the Skrulls because they tend to be evil, why would the Guardians help them?

Xandar is the home planet of the Nova Corps which are pretty much space cops and key to the plot of the film, the two are certainly not interchangeable at all.
The script didn't have to go that way if Marvel had the makings of the kree-skrull war this whole time. There wasn't a need for Ronan to be killed off either being that he was a general in the war. He often deployed Kree-sentry as well, and they were supposedly present in Captain Marvel's concept art. Granted Marvel can change things the way they see fit but going out their own way to redo a story and muddy up the flow of continuity and neglect the echoes of Marvel not having a viable villain by killing off a viable villain seems counter intuitive. The explanation that makes sense is that Marvel didn't have the rights to the skrulls. There's just no way they wouldn't have appeared in Avenger's or Guardians, especially Avenger's. That film was Marvel fan service from beginning to end.

Dude now you are just changing scripts, if Gunn wrote is as such then it is what it is. They've often changed stories and backgrounds especially for villains and they haven't been shy about killing them, you act like Ronan being killed off was done as something out of the blue move.

Again you are looking and digging at something that isn't there.

I mean come on, you are talking about killing viable villains and why they would do that? You should be asking that since IM1.

And what is this none sense that Marvel do not own Skrulls when Gunn specifically said they do?

Last edited:
:lol: Dude is just assuming a lot as per usual with no basis.

Marvel didn't plan on doing a Kree/Skrull war that's why they didn't.

Last edited:
The Blacklist: Redemption on TV and i thought maybe Famke Janssen can play Mistress Death if she is used in Infinity part2?

Seent it

If you liked the first one, then you're more than likely gonna enjoy this one as well. It is pretty much an amplified version of the first film, like Gunn said. More action, more humor, and more character development. The pacing was fine to me. There wasn't at any moment in which I was bored. Action was A1. For this franchise, the humor is organic and doesn't feel forced at all to me. Drax is no doubt the funniest in the film as he has the most one liners. The plot somewhat took a backseat to the characters this time around. They drove the plot, which is a good thing for me. The character moments are what makes this film. Kurt Russell for me killed it in the role. I can see why they admired him on set. Clearly the superior actor, and he brought life to the role. When Pratt was in drama mode, that was when he was at his best. The dynamic between Mantis and Drax brought humor and they seem fitting for each other. Yondu and Rocket were an unexpected pair. Rooker is just amazing period. One of my favorite moments from the film, was when levitating down and said "I'm Mary Poppins Ya'll". I was dying Thanos, although not present in the movie, presence was felt throughout the movie. Nebula had more to do and  with the time she had, she definitely made me feel for her and what Thanos done to her, and kinda makes Gamora look like the bad sister. Speaking of Gamora, she really didn't contribute much which I can say is my only real fault with the film.

What I enjoy the most about the film is that there's no true star in my eyes. Although the central plot is around Ego and Quill, they didn't outshine all the other characters. Aside from Gamora, everybody had their moments. Better than the first film in every way. Only thing that's different is that it's no longer a mystery, and the surprise factor around this franchise is goon. Anyway, 'm definitely looking forward to the sequel, and to see how they matured in Infinity War.

spoiler about movie plot

nvm i read your post wrong about surprises lol. but for surprise factor in this film i thought Ego being a mass murderer and killing his mom was crazy

Last edited:
I thought the reference Stan was making about being a delivery guy was to Civil War? "Tony Stank!"

spoiler about movie plot

nvm i read your post wrong about surprises lol. but for surprise factor in this film i thought Ego being a mass murderer and killing his mom was crazy
I was speaking about the fact how before the first Guardians we didn't know what to expect. With this one, we kind of had an idea.
And yeah what they did with Ego surprised me.

. I was dying Thanos, although not present in the movie, presence was felt throughout the movie. Nebula had more to do and  with the time she had, she definitely made me feel for her and what Thanos done to her, and kinda makes Gamora look like the bad sister.

not entirely sure this reply had to be spoilered but oh well...

I think they missed an opportunity on not connecting Drax and Nebula with a plan for revenge for Thanos, they didn't bother and mention Draxs hate for Thanos at all.

Biggest surprise was Batistas improvement in acting, on the little dramatic part he had, he wasn't bad at all, they know how to capitalize on his limitations in this film.

not entirely sure this reply had to be spoilered but oh well...

I think they missed an opportunity on not connecting Drax and Nebula with a plan for revenge for Thanos, they didn't bother and mention Draxs hate for Thanos at all.

Biggest surprise was Batistas improvement in acting, on the little dramatic part he had, he wasn't bad at all, they know how to capitalize on his limitations in this film.

I took everything out of a spoiler when i realized I didn't reveal anything.
Yeah they could've had them speak on it or maybe try to plan on how they would do it, but I guess since it's only been two months since the first film and Drax has just somewhat started to move on, he's notas focused on it as much.

Last edited:
At this point, you might as well just wait for the theatre. Comes out in 3 days.

I like gotg but would always like for them to get their ish together and have x men in it. All good, but not giving all my money for what they got now.

Back
Top Bottom