WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Ain't the show runner the same as Iron Fist?
Yeah, something like that. 
laugh.gif

If so, based on the NT reviews on Iron Fist...
eyes.gif

Yall going to fall in love with Groot even more, he is just the most adorable thing ever.

Batista definitely steals the show with his one-liners and just like in the first one, it's unintentional comedy for his character.

From the little I've seen, groot, Drax and rocket are the standouts, I love it that's rocket is sort of the second in command and it seems like the one Quill relies on the most, I love Rockets character.

To me, Rocket was somewhat "eh" on this one, he had his moments and even deeper than expected but it's an extension of the first one and kind of felt a bit forced.

That's me mostly because...

...him pretty much acting out because he is an animal that got experimented on (similar to the first one) and then relating him to Yondu so that the two "bonded" felt forced to me. It doesn't break the movie but it's just not the best side plot of the film.

Groot wasn't even involved all that much. I only remember the beginning and the scene with him rocket and Yondu. And Rocket doesn't really have a moment like he did in the last film.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom