WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

So many easter eggs!!!

This the first time a MCU movie has done more than 2 after credit scenes?

What if rocket raccoon is really thanos disguised in animal form? :nerd:

This happens in the comics?
Yeah man :rofl:

Totally happens in this issue:
s-l300.jpg

But overall I think this has the same strengths as the Star Trek films, even when the plot doesn't work you're still able to enjoy the ride because the cast is great and their chemistry is phenomenal
Damn this says more about the quality of Trek films (I assume you mean the recent new timeline ones).

Not a good look.

Drax is suppose to be pretty damn strong and able go toe to toe with the Hulk but he was completely nerfed in the first film.

He was created to kill Thanos so he shouldn't be getting easily slapped around by Ronan.
clear this up for me if you can because i'm shaky on his whole backstory

didn't that version of Drax get murked then basically an entirely new, less powerful Drax just popped up in Annihilation?
Yes and no.

There's a strength decrease but he was ressurected still being made to kill Thanos. *Spoilers* which he did later on in the run.

Basically he can't go toe to toe with Hulk like he use to but it's built in his DNA that he can keep up and beat Thanos.

Last edited:
Damn.
Cap a cold blooded mofo lol

Been know..

If not for Howard stark, no vitamin S or shield for scumbag Steve

If not for tony, dude is homeless when he shuts down shield.. hell, if not for tony scumbag Steve is Loki's bish boy instead of the family man

Damn.
Cap a cold blooded mofo lol

Been know..

If not for Howard stark, no vitamin S or shield for scumbag Steve

If not for tony, dude is homeless when he shuts down shield.. hell, if not for tony scumbag Steve is Loki's bish boy instead of the family man

Oh look who's mixing comics and movies this time around lol

Either way Stevo a scumbag.. we just stating the obvious

Trump still got his supporters too

:lol:
my wife did the same, then started tearing up when she noticed rocket carrying the pot with the twig in it while they were talking to the Novo Corps, then cried again when Rocket was sitting in the chair before they take off and Baby Groot yawned.
She was in pretty much in celebration mode seeing Baby Groot dance to "I want you back"

chick went through all the stages of grief in a 10 minute span over an animated tree with a 3 word vocab, that she knew nothing about.

The Power of Marvel/Movies man

She's rocking a Baby Groot shirt tomorrow, and I expect happy tears this time around

I dare not show her that life sized figurine or anything resembling an authentic life sized BB8 unit, she'd def impulse buy those

Lol sounds like my girl; really emotional.
I bought her a baby Groot tee, I showed her the life size and said it was "Too much money!" so dodge one there. Well helpfully your wife enjoys it my girl did. There's a Groot clip at the end, my girl was stoked. Stay for that if you want.

^^^ more like after SM:Homecoming, IM is still in that movie and they've already revealed Capt. America P.E. Fitness videos. So we are looking at until the 3rd Thor movie, and that's if Loki doesn't randomly decide to turn into Cap or Tony and assuming they don't appear in an mid/post credits scenes for those movies.

I bought her a baby Groot tee, I showed her the life size and said it was "Too much money!" so dodge one there. Well helpfully your wife enjoys it my girl did. There's a Groot clip at the end, my girl was stoked. Stay for that if you want.

yeah, I've never left a Marvel film before the credits started, and I'm pretty shocked 90% of the theaters I watch still do. If there's really 4-5 post scenes there will be plenty of people standing in aisles and then moving when it goes back to credits, then stopping again
bunch of people gonna run back in the theater when the last one starts up :lol:

Last edited:
^^^ more like after SM:Homecoming, IM is still in that movie and they've already revealed Capt. America P.E. Fitness videos. So we are looking at until the 3rd Thor movie, and that's if Loki doesn't randomly decide to turn into Cap or Tony and assuming they don't appear in an mid/post credits scenes for those movies.

yeah, I've never left a Marvel film before the credits started, and I'm pretty shocked 90% of the theaters I watch still do. If there's really 4-5 post scenes there will be plenty of people standing in aisles and then moving when it goes back to credits, then stopping again
bunch of people gonna run back in the theater when the last one starts up :lol:

95 percent of my theater stayed until the 5th post credit scene last night. I was surprised. I was expecting most to leave after scene 2

Thursday people usually know wassup.

A ton of people didn't get the 'Adam' reference. I was like :wow:

Only reason why I didn't get it was cuz I didn't hear her say Adam

About him....Feige has been on record saying that he's not a part of Infinity wars, so most ppl I've been reading theorize that he will either be part of phase 3 or he might show up earlier than Infinity War 1..

Last edited:
Saw it last night.

I liked the first one better, but still really enjoyed the second. Some of the jokes just didn't hit, but no big deal really.

The first one feels so hollow compared to this one. I can't even acknowledge the first one, this is the only Guardians of the Galaxy film in my opinion.

Thought the cap and IM stuff was gonna die out when Guardians came out
It'll probably die when scumbag Steve dies.
The first one feels so hollow compared to this one. I can't even acknowledge the first one, this is the only Guardians of the Galaxy film in my opinion.
You like the sequel and still find a way to be salty about the first one :lol:

Last edited:
I definitely got it over dr strange, antman and AOU.. obviously over Incredible Hulk, thors, cap1 and IMs 2 & 3

Need to think about it some more.. see it again.. then I'll see how high I got it

But man, the feels.. some things I wish were messier and they missed some opportunities on some other things

I said it last night but I'll repeat it again. My personal top 5 mcu list:

Avengers 1
GotG2
CW
Winter Soldier
Iron Man 1

Thats probably my list.

I would've probably laughed at you if you had told me the other day that I would have GotG 2 at number 2.

Back
Top Bottom