WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Aside from Gamora picking up that huge gun, the GotG do a poor job of showing us how strong these guardians are.

With all the focus on working as a team to vanquish evil, most of these MCU movies overlook proving the basic physical strength of each character, for a lot of these characters.

Hulk technically is "infinity" when it comes to the strength scale.

Drax is definitely high 70s to 80s which would make Ronan mid to high 80s i think

Last edited:
Aside from Gamora picking up that huge gun, the GotG do a poor job of showing us how strong these guardians are.

With all the focus on working as a team to vanquish evil, most of these MCU movies overlook proving the basic physical strength of each character, for a lot of these characters.

Na most of these movies do a pretty good job of showing strength. Like WS ripping off the roof of a car or if he punches a wall by mistake he'll punch a chunk of it out. Hulk shows strength for days, and so does Thor. Spidey holding up an airport structure pretty easily when it collapses on him, and in the Homecoming trailer when a ship falls apart he's holding it together. Cap holding on to a helicopter. Cap, BP and WS casually jumping down onto a highway from 50 feet up and out running cars lol

So far feats of strength shown in GotG are few and far between. Gamora picking up that ridiculously huge gun. Also when Nebula got stuck in that ship, Gamora casually tore off a chunk of the roof to free Nebula. Nebula in turns shows her own strength by almost choking Gamora at close range and Gamora couldn't do a thing about it. Drax and Gamora being outside the ship when their ship crashed and they didn't take any damage shows strength. In volume one, a ship crashes into Ronan and Ronan didn't seem to take damage.

Last edited:
They kinda inconsistent with Cap strength level as well. He out there taking punches from IM, but GSP can hang for a few minutes?

Yes Ronan was powered up by the gem by the time the ship crashed into him

I gotta think that even without the gem, Ronan had plenty of enhanced strength though.

They kinda inconsistent with Cap strength level as well. He out there taking punches from IM, but GSP can hang for a few minutes?

That's what I'm saying. I've seen people do little things like rip a car door, catch a shield, etc. but there doesn't seem to clear a clear level or max strength. Like, is Black Panther the same level as Cap? Just how strong was Ant-Man in Giant Man form? Just something to put each person's strength into some sort of tangible order.

Yes, I know that's the nerdiest **** I've ever wrote, but comic book movie discussions tho :lol:

Last edited:
Black Panther without the suit is definitely not in Cap/Batman level of strength. Obvi with the suit,,, he's probably more powerful than Cap. Maybe Iron Man range?

That's what I'm saying. I've seen people do little things like rip a car door, catch a shield, etc. but there doesn't seem to clear a clear level or max strength. Like, is Black Panther the same level as Cap? Just how strong was Ant-Man in Giant Man form? Just something to put each person's strength into some sort of tangible order.

Yes, I know that's the nerdiest **** I've ever wrote, but comic book movie discussions tho :lol:

Its specially Cap for me at this point no regular person should ever ve able to hang with him on a straight one on one

Black Panther without the suit is definitely not in Cap/Batman level of strength. Obvi with the suit,,, he's probably more powerful than Cap. Maybe Iron Man range?

The suit isn't what gives him power he was giving Bucky dem hands without the suit in the cafeteria.

All his suit does it make him bulletproof and can take bumps better.

They'll probably explain in his solo but in the comics hes clearly at Caps level, hell his dad or granddad apparently washed Cap back in WW2

Evans in a WWII-era flashback scene with Granddaddy Panther giving his the Paws would be a dope cameo, actually.

Also, it just hit me. Star-Lord is a legit 33-34 years old in the MCU, but Steve Rogers is technically only supposed to be in his early 20's still, right?

I still wanna see out of Black Panther and Starlord's masks. We've gotten to see through Iron Man and Falcon's masks so far.

This would've been a good time to see through Ant Man's mask too.

Batman level.. :rofl:

And as far as cap, BP was throwing down with WS without the suit

IM got nerf'd

There were a couple things that were a lil off.. like hawkeye being able to hang in a fight with any em or BW.. hell even falcon in certain situations.. hand to hand combat, those 3 should be getting washed

Also when Spidey webbed him up and how he got out of it is another example.

What cap did vs spidey I consider more skill then a demonstration of strength (assume your talking the flipping spin thing to use his momentum against him).. obviously it required some strength to pull it off.. but he didn't over power spidey

Just like a lot of stuff with BW, I consider those more counteractive moves.. she just a better and more skilled fighter, doesn't mean she's stronger than some of the dudes she's beating

Look at spidey simply sonin' WS when he tried throwing a punch.. and obviously we have a couple examples of cap vs WS

Back
Top Bottom