WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Wasn't planning on it, but watching GotG 2 for a second time tonight. Was going to wait until the weekend but ohhh well.Can't wait!

Last edited:
Saw it again last night and while I thought the middle part dragged a bit during the first viewing, it didn't seem bad at all on this one. Cannot wait for the bluray to watch it again.

I know it's been going on for years now but it's still crazy to me how Marvel manages to keep us glued to our seats for these credits.

I still remember pre-Marvel when the audience would just up and leave the second the film fades to black. Now it's like "Hold up,,,, it's a Marvel movie. You know the drill."

Last edited:
I stayed too. Idk why.

I think back then on Nt it was like, it's rumored there is a end credit scene :lol:

I went to watch Hilk alone, since no one was down for Marvel back then. I remember staying till the end with RDJ talking to Ross. Had me like :wow:

I will roll with that movie until the end. Movie was great. Dope action scenes and they set up "the leader" PERFECT. my dude still out there plotting for the last 9 years. Ross was perfectly cast, my bae Liv is in it. Abomination fight scene is still one of the best comic book action scenes. Banner jumping off and turning to the Hulk :wow:
Hulk smash :pimp:
Controlling it at the end
They also had a dope deleted scene of Caps shield.

Crazy that 2 marvel films were out that year.

every time ago, even on thursday night previews, at least quarter of the audience leaves right away

The Incredible Hulk is slept on these days. It's in my top 5. I might be biased towards the Hulkster though.

I saw Civil War in theaters 3 different times. (Lots of friends wanted to see it and I was down just for Ant-Man and Black Panther alone.) Every viewing, the majority of the theater would dip out and it would be like 20% of the audience left. :smh: I was surprised at how many people stayed for GOTG2, but the theater was still more empty than full.

The post credits was 15 minutes?

Didn't feel like it..

The 5 scenes helped but aesthetically, the credits looked :smokin

Saw the cast dancing, think I saw Howard in there too lmao

The post credits was 15 minutes?

Didn't feel like it..

The 5 scenes helped but aesthetically, the credits looked :smokin

Saw the cast dancing, think I saw Howard in there too lmao

Future marvel movies gotta step up their credits game up. Simple black and white graphics can't do it no more

Future marvel movies gotta step up their credits game up. Simple black and white graphics can't do it no more

Yeah man the credits aesthetic was straight flames

Plus the music complimented it very well :lol:

Last edited:
I've always felt like Matthew McConaughey would make the perfect Adam Warlock and now that Guardians 2 is out and a solidified money maker for Marvel, I think he's the prefect recognizable face to add to the cast, and he's the right blend of goofy for the film.

Back
Top Bottom