WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Again i hate Hawkeye and how they try and make it seem like he has any say in a fight.

Please please thanos murk this fool

Just saw Vol.2 last night with my girl. I'd give it a solid 6/8. Pretty good movie. 

- Yondu was the true MVP this movie. I think Gunn handled his character very well. And shout out to Mike Rooker

- The Gamora/Nebula story line was by far the most compelling to me. Just hearing Nebula's accounts of what Thanos did to her was pretty sad.  And I hope they really expand on Nebula's character in future MCU movies. Shout out to Karen Gillen.

-Baby Groot was cute(can't think of a better word at the moment)

-From an acting standpoint everyone did a great job. 

- Drax's relationship with Mantis was touching to see. And Mantis is a great addition to the team. Those big eyes she had were a nice touch.

- That shot of all of the Guardians on plant Ego including: Star Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket, Groot, Nebula, and Yondu was GOAT status. Damn, I was hoping they could have all stayed together at the end of the movie. 

- Kurt Russell was kinda eh for me. He basically played himself. I know for some that was good enough, but for me it just added nothing to the character. 

- Once again the villain was sub par. And the sequence at the end was straight up GL looking

-The sovereign was trash. May as well not have been in the movie. 

-But overall a decent MCU movie. I kinda echo Kristian Harloff's review from Schmoes. I'm good on seeing this again just like the first GOTG. The characters were the saving grace for me, the plot was lacking. 

What hawkeye has them hands. In the comics dude wanted to take over as Leader :lol:

I saw no problem with him throwing it down the BP.

On the other hand BP is definitely stronger then Average. They take some type of herb to make them stronger once they are king.

CW had a couple issues with what was going on..

Falcon was getting by on some BS too.. honestly, dude's chest should have been caved in after the that kick from spidey

Wanda and hawkeye should be doing work from distance.. if they are in hand to hand combat, should be like BW where they use their skill

Like with cap, dude has always been able to use tactical skill over clearly stronger opponents.. ditto BP

That was one of my issues with CW, they could have done a better job showing cap winning with tactical skill

Him going straight up with tony should have been a wash.. everything should have been cap trying to set tony up into certain situations, like with the spidey/cap fight

Last edited:
Naw in the comics it's been well established that Spidey pulls his punches/kicks all the time, and I'm sure the same applies to Spidey in cw

Otherwise common burglars would be going to the hospital with caved in chests left and right :rofl:

Last edited:
Yeah, Spidey is really really strong. I believe in Superior Spider-Man, Doc Ock discovered that Pete was holding back his strength the entire time. If I remember correctly, Doc Ock realizes this and decapitates someone with a punch.

I get that on spidey.. just wasn't fan of seeing some of the dudes go straight up hands with other dudes

Stuff like what happened with vision/war machine/falcon.. should have been how must of the stuff went

Or spidey vs falcon/WS

A ton of smoke and mirrors.. and the clearly stronger/superior team doing a ton of stupid stuff

Like when you have an NCAA tourney upset

Cap and those should have had the clear cut tactical advantage.. with everything being somewhat planned.. like the Wanda setup, with the cars on IM.. where you have a team maxing out together vs stronger individuals talents not working cohesively

Yea you got to be really strong to swing between buildings and jump 30-40 feet in the air and land nimbly from the same distance. Plus most of Spidey's rogues gallery all have some kind of enhanced strength.

Last edited:
Catching up on the thread...

I thought BP's suit was supposed to have mystical powers and not just make him 'bulletproof'?

Spidey is strong af for sure.. Def on the higher end of the spectrum.. Cap is below him but has the tactical advantage..

Iron-Man keeps getting nerfed soo idk where he really stands lol

I know in the comics the source of BP's strength is not the suit. But I wouldn't be surprised if in the mcu the suit has some kind of strength augmentation.

Na Bo is that dude. Dude came out like a G when he started throwing it down with WS. Dude had a dope necklace too.

Also, Stan helped create a ton of crap. Every time I look something up it says created or co-created. Kirby and ditko are those dudes as well.

Last edited:
Probably bro.

He is trained his whole life, once he becomes king he takes this "herb" and enhances pretty much everything.

His suit is vibranium. I think his shoes allow him to stick to walls.
He also has like energy saber. Sort of like light sabers :lol:

All this is from the top of my head from Priests run so I forget a lot.

Probably bro.

He is trained his whole life, once he becomes king he takes this "herb" and enhances pretty much everything.

His suit is vibranium. I think his shoes allow him to stick to walls.
He also has like energy saber. Sort of like light sabers :lol:

All this is from the top of my head from Priests run so I forget a lot.

Yeah!

See I knew BP was that dude :smokin

I read Ditko wanted to remain lowkey.

I appreciate Stan being so involved and doing conventions when he can.

Also RFX and Jay are those dudes. I been bored at work and looked up the old Marvel threads and you guys were always in them or creating them going back to Iron Man 2.

Some of the casting for Cap was wild :lol:
Some wanted Dafoe, pine, reynolds. We were all geeked when we saw Thor's hammer at the end of IM2 :rofl:

Yeah bro I was hype af when Coulson saw the hammer in that crater hahaha.

Marvel has done an incredible job at creating their MCU and connecting it across several films

sadly, he is too old now and I think this year is his last on doing them and many speculate that is why they gave him the cameo with the Watchers to somewhat commemorate that he is everywhere and in case he stops doing cameos as well for one reason or another

I read Ditko wanted to remain lowkey.

Also RFX and Jay are those dudes. I been bored at work and looked up the old Marvel threads and you guys were always in them or creating them going back to Iron Man 2.

Some of the casting for Cap was wild :lol:
Some wanted Dafoe, pine, reynolds. We were all geeked when we saw Thor's hammer at the end of IM2 :rofl:

Link me to the Thor's hammer reactions? I wanna see :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom