WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

^ ^ ^ what is that in regard of?

buying what?

but man, I probably said a lot of dumb stuff back then, maybe even being pro-cap at some point :lol:

I've flipped-flopped on movies too

Nah he needs to destory earth. But sadly he wont cause we got two earth based movies rigt after the the first part

That's what I hate sometimes about knowing the lineup of movies ahead of time. We know Earth will be OK by the end of the first movie.

I think it would have been cool to have had the earth destroyed and the Avengers scattered across the universe

Last edited:
Yeah they ain't gonna destroy earth

Unless they do and just bring it back with the gauntlet. But snapping his fingers and wiping out half the rest of the galaxy would be dope... wouldn't have as much implications tho so yeah maybe earth gotta go lol

Also there has been seven films since Age of Ultron and we still haven't any significant Thanos progress.

We have 17 after credit scenes none of them ***** make any mention of him. People keep saying well get it soon, its just crazy we've gotten this much content without hearing from him

Him wiping out half thw galaxy doesn't mean **** to people lol. If he wiped out earth people would actually care. It be like when the first order destroyed the republic planets in TFA they barely broke a sweat about it lol

Yeah,, I'm still going to watch Infinity War but at this point,,, Thanos has kind of become an after-thought with all the set-up for Ant-Man, Strange, and soon-to-be Spider-Man and Black Panther.

Dude needs to do something mad titan to get back in the headlines.

Yeah,, I'm still going to watch Infinity War but at this point,,, Thanos has kind of become an after-thought with all the set-up for Ant-Man, Strange, and soon-to-be Spider-Man and Black Panther.

Dude needs to do something mad titan to get back in the headlines.
Agreed. I hope he has something to do in Ragnarok.

Guardians 1 is still better than this... but VOL. 2 is fantastic.

what i don't like about da MCU is they kill ALL their villans....
Loki?

they played him like a anti hero..

Dormannu?

wasn't even da real bad guy in da movie...

Vision, thor, hulk are the big guns right?

Most likely Capt Marvel maybe Wanda

IM, WM next tier down.

The rest ain't doing **** to Thanos

According to Feige, Captain Marvel is the most power mcu hero

Captain Marvel better have that black leotard on first and do da MS. marvel thing or imma b tight.

In the comics Cap is supposed to be peak level human but the mcu version is clearly stronger. Being able to hold on to that helicopter is not just peak human strength. Also when Spidey webbed him up and how he got out of it is another example.

Gamora could still be stronger than Steve though.

Aside from Gamora picking up that huge gun, the GotG do a poor job of showing us how strong these guardians are.

cap got super soldier serums...he past peak human.

Yea you got to be really strong to swing between buildings and jump 30-40 feet in the air and land nimbly from the same distance. Plus most of Spidey's rogues gallery all have some kind of enhanced strength.

most of web head's villans is powerful.

I don't understand how scorpion always gets bodied when he's got superhuman agility and strength.

Y'all want Thanos to destroy Earth but want Black Panther to have a solo movie. C'mon now :lol:

Forgot they changed dates but regardless. There's earth movies coming after and he doesn't have to destroy Earth for the movie to be remotely effective. Also people complain that we haven't seen enough of him, guarantee people would say we've seen too much of him if he'd been popping up more often. He's been portrayed ok so far.

I don't know. I'm not really complaining that they haven't showed him that much. It's just facts: dude is an afterthought at this point. He hasn't popped up lately and only gets mentioned in passing.

Unless he does something or he is heavily alluded in Spider-Man (doubtful), Ragnarok (possibly), or BP (eh....unlikely),,, I can't really say he's that dude

Last edited:
I honestly couldn't give two sh*ts about Captain Marvel. As long as the costume accentuates Larson's chest,,, I'm good

I saw Kong recently and couldn't tell she had goods underneath. But the less time spent on her face, the better.

Are dudes beastin' over her like the other Marvel chicks? Like, has anybody even claimed her as their Bae Larson, or nobody's wildin' like that yet?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom