WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

With Star Trek logic it's possible.
It's not Star Trek logic, if you get near the event horizon of a black hole, time is theorized to slow down.
I'm not talking about that.

I'm talking about Star Trek logic. In episode where time passed differently in a pocket dimension compared to the universe outside of it. Also another episode where a barrier around a planet caused accelerated time on the planet while time passed regularly outside of the barrier.

No black holes involved.

In Interstellar, time was passing differently based on duration of travel and going through that wormhole to another Galaxy consisting of potential planets that could sustain human life.

Last edited:
I feel like reality just got manipulated on me;

I could've sworn Colm Feore was cast as Malekith not Christopher Eccleston. I go to double check (Dark World is on tv now) and apparently he was Laufey.

Doesn't help that Feore looks like he could be Eccleston's older brother.

Last edited:
The first time I watched volume 2. I didn't feel its length. Time flew by.

The second time I watched volume 2, I still enjoyed the movie but I could feel that it was a long movie.

Credits are like 10 minutes. Some less than that, so we're still looking at a two hour movie.

Not worried about the apparent long run time for Homecoming, I don't mind long movies as long as it's enjoyable.
yup.. you finally said something sensible in this thread

tenor.gif

SM2 was long as hell too at 2:15
movie was all over the place.. wasnt necessarily against some of the ideas they had with it.. but just needed more direction.. but never was a fan of 500 days of summer dude taking charge, dont need to see spidey pulling what kristen stewart did in twilight

Back
Top Bottom