WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

That 747 scene and aunt may scene were some of the most worthless scenes in any movie ever.

I get that the power went out, but man terrible.

Marvel just announce Venom-verse for the comics...

Interesting time for Marvel to be headlining and promoting Venom :nerd:

They're just taking advantage of the movie news to sell comics. They did the same thing when they conveniently had the Apocalypse Wars crossover in the X-books last year.

GOTG2 definitely was a long movie, but I enjoyed every minute of it. As of now, it's a tie of my favorite cbm film.

I feel like you don't keep up with the comics or only keep an eye on it when you can make one of your bull **** posts where you reach to connect to the MCU.

Holy crap it is, felt like it just cane out. Only a matter of time before Infinity War and we get another dope Ghost Rider movie from Nic Cage

I'm personally thinking they should cast Adam ​Sandler as Mephisto

Nic Cage in Ghost Rider 3 with Adam Sandler as Mephisto and Rob Schneider as Nightmare.
:lol:

Last edited:
Since it's a bit slow in the marvel thread who y'all got in the finals? :lol:
Dubs in 5
Team Cap

But I don't dislike tony

I hate LeBron like I hate Tony

My feelings about Curry is like my feeling for Iron Fist. Curry is just a let down after giving up that 3-1 lead.
Curry and Iron Fist are both disappointments.

I will side with LeBron this finals because the warriors are too stacked. They were already great and then they added KD. -___- F that.

Yeah idc what anyone says.

KD going to them was super lame.

Like I understand Lebron did it first but this dude KD was up 3-1 on them, choked, and instead of wanting to go back at them, just bounces and goes to join them.

They don't even need him bruh lol.

Odds are super stacked against LeBron. I don't see them pulling it out but I'm hopeful :lol:

Just reported all you talking about the basketballs in here

Following in my mentor Tony Stark's footsteps

Yeah idc what anyone says.

KD going to them was super lame.

Like I understand Lebron did it first but this dude KD was up 3-1 on them, choked, and instead of wanting to go back at them, just bounces and goes to join them.

They don't even need him bruh lol.

Odds are super stacked against LeBron. I don't see them pulling it out but I'm hopeful
laugh.gif
He was with them for 9 years. They already peaked by then and wasn't gonna get any better. Going to the Warrior was smart.

Back
Top Bottom