WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

dude you are just dumb as rocks man, you have no clue on half the things you're talking about

it's a damn trailer and it kills all other studios? they won? stupid sh*t that brings downs threads, constant negativity

why can't everyone just be damn fans, MCU showed a great trailer and ya'll can't help but diss everyone else? THAT IS YOUR TAKEAWAY FROM IT, KEEP THAT IN MIND

damn sour winners for some reason, ya'll say you just want everyone to be good yet ya'll take nay chance to kick everyone else that is down

and maybe stop watching movies like WW while posting on NT at the same time then maybe you won't be confused in any movie that isn't MCU, maybe that's why you don't get nay damn xmen movies and cant understand the simplest things :smh:
:lol: You mad.

I see nothing wrong with the BP poster.l

I didn't see the problem with the spidey poster..

I like the idea of the BP poster.. but especially after all the game of thrones stuff we've seen over the years, that looks like bad CG
The Spide y poster was just a bit too busy.

It didn't help from the shot of Iron Man and then the huge Tony Stark in the back with an equally huge full body shot of Spidey on the other side. Outside of really skilled artists, movie posters need a center to work off of or something guiding the look of it if its not working off the center of the poster.

I'm just waiting for _____ people to find a way to boycott this movie, or the endless think pieces about "race" and superheroes etc.

With that being said, trailer has me hypeddd for this movie. Opening night no exceptions.

Last edited by a moderator:
White ppl weren't boycotting Get Out. In fact, I'm always surprised when I hear a white person talk positively about that movie.

I think they will handle the BP movie ok lol

White ppl weren't boycotting Get Out. In fact, I'm always surprised when I hear a white person talk positively about that movie.

Go find you a get out article on yahoo

You know the BS coming.. especially with how things are escalating with trump and crew

"What if there was a white panther"

Go find you a get out article on yahoo

Just look up stuff said about dear white people.. ain't trump had some tweets about black history month or something

Actually it was about HBCUs

In general I'm just used to racist comments on the internet

You'll see it everywhere. You'll see it in doggie videos. You'll see it in videos about video games, especially cod lol.

I'm even seeing it in the BP YouTube comment section now.

Its nothing new. That's just the internet. But I doubt BP moves the needle negatively as far as white ppl already invested in the mcu

Last edited:
I'm good with seeing anymore trailers as far as Thor Ragnarok is concerned.

And the same goes for BP.

I'm all in for both.

In general I'm just used to racist comments on the internet

You'll see it everywhere. You'll see it in doggie videos. You'll see it in videos about video games, especially cod lol.

I'm even seeing it in the BP YouTube comment section now.

Its nothing new. That's just the internet. But I doubt BP moves the needle negatively as far as white ppl already invested in the mcu

As long as BP and cyborg are decent I'm watching couple times, just because

If both make bank, ramifications could be huge

Last edited:
Yeah I mentioned a few pages back how much I loathe all the trailers, Tv spots, teasers that give away so many money shots and cool scenes.

Would be nice to just see this and get hyped.

But we all know that ain't happenin

Back
Top Bottom