WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Hol up...now I wonder if MBJ's character is connected in any way to his Fantastic Four role...

Hol up...now I wonder if MBJ's character is connected in any way to his Fantastic Four role...
what?

what?

you know, the same way Chris Evans F4 role was connected to Cap...

Not a far fetched question since its in the same universe, for a movie that just released in 2015

what?

what?

you know, the same way Chris Evans F4 role was connected to Cap...

Not a far fetched question since its in the same universe, for a movie that just released in 2015

It's not connected to the same universe. Fox/Sony made Fantastic 4, Marvel Studios is doing Black Panther. Neither universe is connected as far as the films go.

Last edited:
A day late, but saw the black panther trailer with my girl during the game last night. Not a word was spoken between us for 30 seconds after the trailer ended. Then we both looked at each other and she started screaming saying we going see that joint opening day. I was like, you dam right we going see that masterpiece :pimp:. This movie (and that beat) is flames.

I strangely feel obligated to rewatch the trailer while simultaneously holding a fist up in the air for its entire duration [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I know the Hudlin run is polarizing and there's parts that I didn't like too, but I still kind of like the run. The Secret Invasion tie-in was all types of nuts to see the BAness of Wakanda. The first arc of the Hudlin run is a good jumping on point for newbies too.

The Priest run is THEE DEFINITIVE run though. I was so hype on the Coates run, but dropped it about 5 issues in. It wasn't even a Black Panther comic. It was all about the side characters and making T'Challa take uncharacteristic L's.

Coogler is a great director and whatever your stance is regarding teasers/trailers/etc.,, I'd honestly be fine only seeing this 30 second clip. I don't want my head being spoiled (even by the mere idea) of final battles, twists, cinematic shots, etc.

Just wanna be blown away

Back
Top Bottom