WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Yeah I mentioned a few pages back how much I loathe all the trailers, Tv spots, teasers that give away so many money shots and cool scenes.

Would be nice to just see this and get hyped.

But we all know that ain't happenin

In general, mcu teaser trailers > their official ones

Crazy how marvel does not know that

Ragnarok teaser trailer was perfection and so was BP teaser trailer.. But by experience I know marvel is not going to stop there

Last edited:
Lol someone made a good point about the trailer..

That's Bilbo and Gollum talking to each other. Only they're normal size. They really grew up eh

Na. Read priests run. He came up with a lot That makes up the panther today.

Like the Dora
That thing he eats
I think even the vibranium. I don't remember anymore.

399156_v3.gif

Spider Man's my favorite superhero of all time and even I think Homecoming looks underwhelming.

Black Panther, on the other hand, looks like Black Excellence in film form.

All praise to Ryan Coogler.

Spider Man's my favorite superhero of all time and even I think Homecoming looks underwhelming.

Black Panther, on the other hand, looks like Black Excellence in film form.

All praise to Ryan Coogler.

Depending on which trailer for Spiderman you saw, they pretty much gave away the ending/climax final battle :smh:

Trailers were better when it was only ONE trailer that was like :30 seconds long and barely revealed even the characters costume/face

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand the issue. Just dont watch the trailers.

This is true, it's just a gamble watching them and being "spoiled" on too much...I try to avoid it but last night was my first look at the movie itself...didn't seem TOO revealing, but they hit us with 3-4 different trailers before movies release now...seems a bit counter productive, maybe not

This looks amazing. Me and my brother talked about how we have faith in Ryan Coogler really bringing black excellence to a superhero film, this trailer did not disappoint! Those gifs a few pages back are absolutely vibrant and the cast is very promising (cant wait to see Michael B in a villain role).

Cheers to, at least for me, the most anticipated Marvel film in a while :D

so nice to see a great black cast man. this is how its done (from what i've seen in the trailer).. wish I could've said the same for dr strange 
mean.gif

excited to see how m. jordan is gonna be like in this movie cause creed was one of my fav film in 2015. imma act like fantastic 4 never happened though lol

His suit looks slimmer and less bulky than his CW suit.

Side note: Does this trailer make y'all feel pride like I do when I watched it? Or is it just me.

http://s3.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/article/1/5/6/399156_v3.gif[/quote]

[quote="GInfante, post: 28262572"]
Exactly how I'm walking into the theater opening night[/quote]

[quote="Mark Antony, post: 28263012"]:lol the black nerds reaction video to the teaser got me dying.[/quote][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom